Author Topic: Jordanian sheikh: Allah gave the land of Israel to the Jews  (Read 1079 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Jordanian sheikh: Allah gave the land of Israel to the Jews
« on: February 05, 2014, 01:16:25 PM »
Sheikh Ahmad Adwan, who introduces himself as a Muslim scholar who lives in Jordan, said on his personal Facebook page that there is no such thing as “Palestine” in the Koran. Allah has assigned the Holy Land to the Children of Israel until the Day of Judgment (Koran, Sura 5 – “The Sura of the Table”, Verse 21), and “We made the Children of Israel the inheritors (of the land)” (Koran, Sura 26 – “The Sura of the Poets”, Verse 59).

"I say to those who distort their Lord’s book, the Koran: From where did you bring the name Palestine, you liars, you accursed, when Allah has already named it “The Holy Land” and bequeathed it to the Children of Israel until the Day of Judgment. There is no such thing as 'Palestine' in the Koran. Your demand for the Land of Israel is a falsehood and it constitutes an attack on the Koran, on the Jews and their land. Therefore you won’t succeed, and Allah will fail you and humiliate you, because Allah is the one who will protect them (i.e. the Jews).”

The sheikh added: “The Palestinians are the killers of children, the elderly and women. They attack the Jews and then they use those (children, the elderly and women) as human shields and hide behind them, without mercy for their children as if they weren’t their own children, in order to tell the public opinion that the Jews intended to kill them. This is exactly what I saw with my own two eyes in the 70’s, when they attacked the Jordanian army, which sheltered and protected them. Instead of thanking it (the Jordanian army), they brought their children forward to (face) the Jordanian army, in order to make the world believe that the army kills their children. This is their habit and custom, their viciousness, their having hearts of stones towards their children, and their lying to public opinion, in order to get its support.”

It is worth mentioning, that the above mentioned sheikh visited Israel and met Jewish religious scholars. The “Israel in Arabic” site conducted an interview with him, in which he said that the reason for his openness towards the Jewish people “comes from my acknowledgment of their sovereignty on their land and my belief in the Koran, which told us and emphasized this in many places, like His (Allah’s) saying ”Oh People (i.e the Children of Israel), enter the Holy Land which Allah has assigned unto you” (Koran, Sura 5 – “The Sura of the Table”, Verse 21), and His saying “We made the Children of Israel the inheritors (of the land)” (Koran, Sura 26 – “The Sura of the Poets”, Verse 59) and many other verses.

He (Adwan) added: “(The Jews) are peaceful people who love peace, who are not hostile and are not aggressors, but if they are attacked, they defend themselves while causing as little damage to the attackers as possible. It is an honor for them that Allah has chosen them over the worlds – meaning over the people and the Jinns until the Day of Judgment. I made the reasons for Allah’s choice clear in my books and pamphlets. When Allah chose them, He didn’t do so out of politeness, and He wasn’t unjust other peoples, it is just that they (the Jews) deserved this.”

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/jordanian-sheikh-allah-gave-land-of.html

لندن ـ القدس العربي ـ من احمد المصري ـ قال الشيخ أحمد العدوان الذي يعرف نفسه بأنه عالم إسلامي مقيم في لأردن عبر صفحته الشخصية علي “فيسبوك”،انه لا يوجد شئ في القرآن الكريم شيء اسمه “فلسطين”: كتب الله تعالى الارض المقدسة لبني اسرائيل الى يوم القيامة ، الاية 21 من سورة المائدة ، واورثها لهم بقوله تعالى ( كذلك وأورثناها بني اسرائيل ) سورة الشعراء 59، اقول للمحرفين عن كتاب ربهم القرآن الكريم من اين أتيتم باسم فلسطين يا كذابين يا ملاعين وقد سماها الله تعالى الارض المقدسة وأورثها بني اسرائيل الى يوم القيامة ، لا يوجد شئ في القرآن الكريم اسمه فلسطين ، اذا مطالبتكم بارض اسرائيل باطلا واعتداء على القرآن وعلى اليهود وعلى ارضهم وبالتالي لن تفلحوا وسيخزيكم الله ويخذلكم كونه تعالى هو الذي يدافع عنهم”.

واضاف الشيخ العدوان “الفلسطينيون قتلة الاطفال والشيوخ والنساء ، يعتدون على اليهود ثم يقدمونهم دروع بشرية ويختبئوا ورائهم ودون رحمة لاطفالهم وكأنهم ليسوا اطفالهم ، ليهموا الرآي العام ان اليهود يتعمدوا قتلهم ، وهذا ما شاهدته بام عيني في السبعينات عندما كانوا يعتدون على الجيش الاردني الذي احتضنهم وآواهم بدل ان يشكروه فكانوا يقدموا اطفالهم للجيش الاردني ليوهموا دول العالم ان الجيش يقتل الاطفال ، هذا ديدنهم وعادتهم وخبثهم وقسوة قلوبهم على اطفالهم وكذبهم على الرأي العام لينالوا تأييده”.

الجدير بالذكر ان الشيخ المذكور قام بزيارة اسرائيل والتقى بعلماء دين يهود، واجرى معه موقع “اسرائيل بالعربية” نص حوار قال فيه ان سبب انفتاحه على الشعب اليهودي “نابع عن اعترافي لهم بسيادتهم على ارضهم و ايماني بالقرآن الكريم الذي اخبر و اقر ذلك في مواطن كثيرة منه ، مثل قوله تعالى : (يا قوم ادخلوا الارض المقدسة التي كتب الله لكم…) المائدة 21) ، و قوله تعالى : (كذلك اورثناها بني اسرائيل)(الشعراء 59) ، و غيرها من الآيات الكريمة .واضاف ” انه شعب مسالم يحب السلام وليس معادي ولا معتدي ولكن اذا أعتدي عليه يدافع عن نفسه بأقل ضرر للمعتدي ، و يكفيه شرفا ان الله تعالى فضله على العالمين اي على الانس و الجن الى يوم القيامة ، و كنت قد بينت في كتبيو رسائلي من اسباب هذا التفضيل ، فالله تعالى عندما
http://www.alquds.co.uk/?p=129302

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Jordanian sheikh: Allah gave the land of Israel to the Jews
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 04:39:13 PM »
Bravo for a brave man to state the truth concerning the heritage of Israel. I am sure many muslims must be confused because the Koran is a schizophrenic work comparable to Mein Kampf...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rafoe

• Global Moderator
  • Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 09:25:22 PM »
I dont know what his motive but its simpley not true.
There is some rule in islam (not many know about it) that says that a late verse which opposite an early verse have the Superiority over it.
The quran indeed says that allah (who ever that is) gave the land of israel to the jews, but a later verse says that because the israelites refused to do what allah wanted (guess what he wanted), the land is now given to the people which follow allah (and guess who are this people).

One of our friends in the hebrew forum (a real expert in islam) wrote an exellent article about this in our forum.
If you can read hebrew: http://hayamin.org/forum/index.php/topic,30505.0.html 

I think that he also registered here.
I'll check with him and maybe he will join to this discassion.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 11:52:18 PM »
Who cares WHAT the Koran says!  What Hashem said is all that we care about.  But, either way, I'm glad that this Sheikh knows the truth that Israel is, was, and forever will be, the land of the Jewish people.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 11:54:24 PM »
I do know that there is an Italian Imam Sheikh Abdul Palazzi who says this as well.
He also happens to be  with the Bnai Noach movement as well.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 01:40:08 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2014, 01:28:35 AM »
a muslim?
no death to el yahud?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2014, 09:32:34 AM »
Link to article.

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.co.il/2014/02/jordanian-sheikh-allah-gave-land-of.html#.UvOcAPldXlv
Jordanian sheikh: Allah gave the land of Israel to the Jews
February 02, 2014

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2014, 09:54:52 AM »
He takes a view that is similar to the evangelicals who are pro-Israel.

But note, he says, "until judgement day, Allah will do something."  It's almost an implication that it is something bad because the Jews did not adopt the Koran or Muhammad (YSV).  But then again, I might be reading into it too much.

The truth is that we are Gd's first born child and a good father disciplines and rewards his children when they behave a certain way.  Hopefully, us Jews will merit the rewards if we behave properly and hopefully no more punishments..but it is what it is if Gd needs to correct us again.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein