Author Topic: hang on to your old car  (Read 569 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: hang on to your old car
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 10:05:26 AM »
 ;D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 09:00:11 PM »
true. I had an old car I bought when it was already 13 years old. I drove it over 200 000 miles. it finally died at 17 years old.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 09:36:04 PM »
Good idea if your car is paid off and in good condition. If you need to repair it every month then it is a better idea to find something else.
If you purchase new vehicle there are some advantages when you pay if off.
1. I will serve you for years to come if you maintain it.
2. You will know everything about it: what oil you used, what parts you have changed and if any are needed in future.

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 11:43:44 AM »
I agree, cars depreciate too fast, Plus all the new surveillance equipment the new ones have are an invasion of privacy..tracking you and then targeting you for business, according to where you shop and where you go!