Author Topic: "Black Jews" Website  (Read 1541 times)

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
"Black Jews" Website
« on: February 13, 2014, 04:03:39 PM »
Are these all Hebros or are some of them real converts?

http://www.blackjews.org

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: "Black Jews" Website
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 04:18:32 PM »
It looks fake to me
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 05:08:00 PM »
If they focus on being black then they are racist.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 06:33:49 PM »
It's from their website
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 11:06:30 PM »
That is a black Hebro site that says the Rabbi's are wrong about who is a Jew(which Hashem makes clear in the Torah). There are real websites about black converts and Ethiopian Jews.

http://www.blackandjewish.com/bajpages/bajindex.html

Online Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 11:27:25 PM »
My synagogue moved from a schvartzafied neighborhood and sold its building to "Temple Kefarym". The neighborhood was mostly Jewish, Irish, and Italian and over 90% white in the early 1990's. By the mid 1990's, it became majority black.

http://www.templekefarym.com

The old building is now boarded up. Someone said the blacks burnt if for the insurance money. It's now abandoned. You know what happens to abandoned buildings in that type of neighborhood. It now has graffiti and the blacks broke the boards so I was able to look inside and see that it was just burnt and empty. I also saw a Yom Kippur prayer book outside the back of the building that was partially burnt. I guess the vandals went inside and threw it outside.

Their website doesn't say anything about what happened. I've also seen their website before and they criticize the real Jewish Calendar among other "We da original Hebros" nonsense. I was surprised they had real Hebrew letters on the destroyed book. Their sign has fake Hebrew letters that is supposed to be "the original Hebro" nonsense. Maybe it's Amharic or Ge'ez, the languages of Ethiopia, the second behind the liturgical one. I had an Ethiopian roommate in college in Israel and he said Ge'ez is since Creation. That borders on "We da original Hebros" as does the lie that all Ethiopians are from King Solomon and some mythical son he supposedly fathered from the Queen of Sheba (She herself was a white Arabian, not even black or African.).