Author Topic: 14th Day: Racist Actor Jamie Foxx Opens His Fat Yap  (Read 1496 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
14th Day: Racist Actor Jamie Foxx Opens His Fat Yap
« on: February 14, 2014, 08:23:49 AM »
Actor Jamie Foxx Says Blacks Are The Most Talented

http://www.ibtimes.com/jamie-foxx-racist-actor-faces-backlash-after-saying-black-people-are-most-talented-during-44th-naacp

I'm trying to visualize what the response would have been if present darling Philip Seymour Hoffmann had said that whites are the most talented actors a year ago.

LSDBR

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: 14th Day: Racist Actor Jamie Foxx Opens His Fat Yap
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 08:55:31 AM »
The liberal narrative is that Jamie Foxx wouldn't be a racist because he's a "person of color", high on the diversity totem pole, second only to LGBTs on the diversity totem pole. They would also argue that a black person can never be racist because they're not part of the "white establishment". They would praise him for being black and proud. If he'd worn a dress while he made this speech, he would have been even more esteemed.

It's interesting the article specifically points out that conservatives called him racist. This is because conservatives define racist differently. Liberals define racist as "white person" or , "people who do something that liberals don't like are racists". The latter definition of racist can even apply to non-whites such as Zimmerman.

Anyway conservatives define racist as "having malice toward another person or a group of people based on their physical race".

That's why it's only conservatives that are calling Jamie Foxx racist. Jamie Foxx is neither white nor conservative, and he's not doing anything that liberals don't like, so he therefore can't be racist to liberals.

To liberals, unless the black person is a conservative, a black can never be "racist", they can only be "homophobic".

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 09:58:19 AM »
A movie came out last year called White House Down, where Jamie Foxx plays the president (named James Sawyer in the movie, but clearly we see that he could have played the real president).

Bill O'Reilly & Bernie Goldberg are probably going to have an unsubstantial discussion about Foxx's statement tonight, or whichever night(s) O'Reilly brings him on (criticizing the media for letting it go, but not Black America for doing the same thing). Bernie Goldberg is a "former" liberal with a chip on his shoulder against this country and feels he needs to keep defending the blacks.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 02:58:38 AM »
The liberal narrative is that Jamie Foxx wouldn't be a racist because he's a "person of color", high on the diversity totem pole, second only to LGBTs on the diversity totem pole. They would also argue that a black person can never be racist because they're not part of the "white establishment". They would praise him for being black and proud. If he'd worn a dress while he made this speech, he would have been even more esteemed.

It's interesting the article specifically points out that conservatives called him racist. This is because conservatives define racist differently. Liberals define racist as "white person" or , "people who do something that liberals don't like are racists". The latter definition of racist can even apply to non-whites such as Zimmerman.

Anyway conservatives define racist as "having malice toward another person or a group of people based on their physical race".

That's why it's only conservatives that are calling Jamie Foxx racist. Jamie Foxx is neither white nor conservative, and he's not doing anything that liberals don't like, so he therefore can't be racist to liberals.

To liberals, unless the black person is a conservative, a black can never be "racist", they can only be "homophobic".

That's exactly what my far-left English teacher used to say. She used to spend the entire class bashing conservatives.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2014, 04:47:50 AM »
That's exactly what my far-left English teacher used to say. She used to spend the entire class bashing conservatives.

I'm glad you were able to see what I am saying was true in real life. College is a real eye-opener into the liberal philosophy. Good for you for not being corrupted while there.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2014, 07:26:07 AM »
Well whites are better doctors and teachers and more hard working and more moral and better fathers and..........

Take that, you fart nose Jamie Foxx who can't even spell his last name correctly.

And yeh whites can spell better too.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2014, 07:19:20 AM »
I was looking through my insurance providers for a podiatrist recently (I have a sprain that doesn't want to heal up on its own), and the first person in the list was a DO with 12 years of experience. His reviews all talked about how he was into alternative medicine, etc. Yuck, pass!

The next one was a black woman with 9 years of experience. She may be a good podiatrist, but the problem with affirmative action is that I can't know if she really is or not. Being both black and female sends up warning bells for me because affirmative action is present. Plus she had less experience than the other people on the list.

The third person was a white man with 22 years of experience. I went with that one. His advice seems to be working so far.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2014, 08:37:02 AM »
I'm glad you were able to see what I am saying was true in real life. College is a real eye-opener into the liberal philosophy. Good for you for not being corrupted while there.

It actually happened in high school. College is no different though. At least students there can choose specific subject.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2014, 08:39:27 AM »
Well whites are better doctors and teachers and more hard working and more moral and better fathers and..........

Take that, you fart nose Jamie Foxx who can't even spell his last name correctly.

And yeh whites can spell better too.

His last name is spelt "Fuc*ks"

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2014, 10:54:42 AM »
I was looking through my insurance providers for a podiatrist recently (I have a sprain that doesn't want to heal up on its own), and the first person in the list was a DO with 12 years of experience. His reviews all talked about how he was into alternative medicine, etc. Yuck, pass!

The next one was a black woman with 9 years of experience. She may be a good podiatrist, but the problem with affirmative action is that I can't know if she really is or not. Being both black and female sends up warning bells for me because affirmative action is present. Plus she had less experience than the other people on the list.

The third person was a white man with 22 years of experience. I went with that one. His advice seems to be working so far.
The real tragedy of racial and gender preferences is that there may be some truly good and qualified minority and female professionals that are getting unfairly judged because of them.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2014, 10:59:05 AM »
The real tragedy of racial and gender preferences is that there may be some truly good and qualified minority and female professionals that are getting unfairly judged because of them.
Great point!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2014, 10:59:42 AM »

I agree with you on that. I don't know if that woman was better or not. Her reviews were good. People said she was very friendly and gave good advice. It's just that when it comes to any aspect of my health I just don't want to take the chance if I can avoid doing so. I guess if I got into a major accident and I was rushed to the ER unconscious I'd just have to hope whichever doctors were there did a good job, but when I can choose I try to choose the lowest risk person I can. Even if she was a white guy I probably would've passed him up for the person with 22 years of experience versus 9 though.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2014, 11:58:38 AM »
I agree with you on that. I don't know if that woman was better or not. Her reviews were good. People said she was very friendly and gave good advice. It's just that when it comes to any aspect of my health I just don't want to take the chance if I can avoid doing so. I guess if I got into a major accident and I was rushed to the ER unconscious I'd just have to hope whichever doctors were there did a good job, but when I can choose I try to choose the lowest risk person I can. Even if she was a white guy I probably would've passed him up for the person with 22 years of experience versus 9 though.
You always have to be careful when choosing a healthcare provider.  I agree with you on that.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.