Author Topic: Who Wants to Be Rich?  (Read 2845 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Who Wants to Be Rich?
« on: August 02, 2007, 02:50:11 PM »
Let's face it. Most of us don't have the money to donate to JTF that we'd like.

That's why we have 700 members and not 700,000.

We have the will but not the cash.

Those who have the cash don't have the will.

Why does it always have to be like that?

I want to change that equasion.

Imagine a world in which us JTFers had all the cutting edge business and marketing skill.

Imagine if we were the rich fat cats. What a different world it would be.

I'm someone who for the past little while has had a big interest in business and marketing.

I've searched high and low for good tips and education on these topics and wasted a lot of time and money on stuff that doesn't work.

Then one day I found something spectacular:

http://www.simpleology.com/p/bta/spollen770/jtf/

Sure, the guy is a bit pushy in his sales letter sometimes, but the bottom line is this:

You can take this course online for free-he won't charge you until after the course is over so you can get all the info then cancel and pay NOTHING.

I did it thinking I'd cancel after I got the goods (I'm Jewish, sorry)

But then by Day 4 of the course I was so excited by what I learned that:
a) I was jumping around the room  and
b) I decided it would be a disgusting crime to cancel the payment.

I realized that for the $297 bucks he charges I can easiliy be bringing in $297/week with less effort than my current job. (I do it on the side now while keeping my old job-until it grows enough).

After a few short weeks of taking the course I was already able to sign up for JTFs $20 donations (which is something I could never do before) and have realistic plans for much bigger donations in the near future.

If we all do this I really think we can shoot JTF to the top.

Why not try it?

Make some money and support JTF?

If you have a brain and a little patience to sit learn and actually put this into practice it will work.

P.S. This is Lubab here-and I wouldn't lead you astray. I'm a very normal and sensible guy.

But I'm telling you that this course is really fantastic.

It's basically everything you need to know about business jammed into 7 days with a special emphasis on  the internet marketplace-and the guy (Mark Joyner) is the best teacher I've ever heard!

The course is made for someone who's got their own business and is in trouble, but will work great even if your just starting out and will even work if you don't even have a product or a website or even and idea!

Just try it out and you'll see.

You have my word that this course is solid-and you can hold me to that.

I'm here every day and wouldn't put my credibility on the line like this if it wasn't really great.

Enjoy.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 06:28:22 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

newman

Re: What if we JTFers were all Business and Marketing Gurus?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 02:56:41 PM »
"I did it thinking I'd cancel after I got the goods (I'm Jewish, sorry)"
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That cracked me up!
You mean with a forum full of New York Jews we aren't full of business and marketing geniuses?

I'll have a look.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 03:05:51 PM »
Quote from: newman link=topic=7437.msg64548#msg64548 date=

That cracked me up!
You mean with a forum full of New York Jews we aren't full of business and marketing geniuses?

I'll have a look.

It's all us gentiles on the forum that lower the business and marketing curve. ;D
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 03:41:37 PM »
Well right now I'm just saving up, waiting for the right real estate investment :D When I profit, JTF profits!

newman

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 03:45:56 PM »

That cracked me up!

I'll have a look.

It's all us gentiles on the forum that lower the business and marketing curve. ;D

Yes, all us Irish, Brits, Ities and Polaks are probably lowering the mean IQ of the J(ewish)TF too! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 06:15:53 PM »
Lubab, I'm sure you've networked with some of the yeshiva bochurim. What are they up to now? I know people who get calls frequently for high paying jobs, although they turn much down because they want to continue to study Torah (not saying there is anything wrong with that). Come to think of it, this kind of stuff happens years later, but haven't you've been out of 770 for a couple of years now?

Not sure of your question exactly. I have been out of 770 for a couple of years though, yes. The bochrim are learning as they should be.

Someone once told the Rebbe he wanted to be rich. The Rebbe told him:
"Ein Dovor Omed Befnei HaRatzon (nothing stands in the way of a person's will-sort of like "if there's a will there's a way) and Give a lot of tzedoko (charity)."

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 06:27:04 PM »
Lubab, I'm sure you've networked with some of the yeshiva bochurim. What are they up to now? I know people who get calls frequently for high paying jobs, although they turn much down because they want to continue to study Torah (not saying there is anything wrong with that). Come to think of it, this kind of stuff happens years later, but haven't you've been out of 770 for a couple of years now?

Not sure of your question exactly. I have been out of 770 for a couple of years though, yes. The bochrim are learning as they should be.
Baruch HaShem.

However, I've heard of cases where everyone is out of yeshiva and one gets a call like 7 , 10, 15 years later from his old habrutha or someone that knows someone asking him to come aboard. Networking, my friend.

Ah yes. Now I know what you mean. Of course, my current boss is a Lubavitcher.  ;)

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 07:29:44 PM »

That cracked me up!

I'll have a look.

Funny thing is, the teacher of this coure, Mark Joyner seems to be a big goy!
But I still maintain he's gotta have some Jewish blood in him..

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 09:32:07 PM »

What do you mean by 770?

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
Re: Who Wants to Be Rich?
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 10:33:48 PM »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 02:14:45 AM »

Imagine a world in which us JTFers had all the cutting edge business and marketing skill.

I'm someone who for the past little while has had a big interest in business and marketing.

I've searched high and low for good tips and education on these topics and wasted a lot of time and money on stuff that doesn't work.

Sure, the guy is a bit pushy in his sales letter sometimes, but the bottom line is this:

You can take this course online for free-he won't charge you until after the course is over so you can get all the info then cancel and pay NOTHING.

I realized that for the $297 bucks he charges I can easiliy be bringing in $297/week with less effort than my current job. (I do it on the side now while keeping my old job-until it grows enough).

After a few short weeks of taking the course I was already able to sign up for JTFs $20 donations (which is something I could never do before) and have realistic plans for much bigger donations in the near future.

Why not try it?

If you have a brain and a little patience to sit learn and actually put this into practice it will work.

P.S. This is Lubab here-and I wouldn't lead you astray. I'm a very normal and sensible guy.

It's basically everything you need to know about business jammed into 7 days with a special emphasis on  the internet marketplace-and the guy (Mark Joyner) is the best teacher I've ever heard!

The course is made for someone who's got their own business and is in trouble, but will work great even if your just starting out and will even work if you don't even have a product or a website or even and idea!

I'm here every day and wouldn't put my credibility on the line like this if it wasn't really great.

Enjoy.

I gave JTF $180 and ended up giving it twice...made me think of Chaim's story of him and the Rebbe.  ;D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 03:17:19 PM »

Why not try it?

Enjoy.

I gave JTF $180 and ended up giving it twice...made me think of Chaim's story of him and the Rebbe.  ;D

I didn't want to burst anyone's bubble but now I can't hold back:

The Rebbe gave two dollars to a lot of people. Me and my parents each got two. It was not uncommon.
Some even got 3 or 4 dollars. I'm not saying it's insignificant. I'm just saying many people got two (though probably not most).

The way the Rebbe stopped everything, held Chaim and stared into his eyes, however is VERY unique and fascinating.