Poll

Was the Minneapolis-St. Paul I-35W bridge disaster the work of Muzzies?

Yes
1 (4.8%)
No
6 (28.6%)
Possibly
11 (52.4%)
Do not know
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Mass Murder in Minnesota  (Read 7666 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Mass Murder in Minnesota
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2007, 06:20:28 PM »
You are right, Kelly, the calm has been relative. There have been numerous incidents that one could very reasonably label terrorism, such as the downing of TWA Flight 800 and EgyptAir Flight 990, that the government has very ineffectively tried to sweep under the rug. There are countless murders involving Muslims or those of Middle Eastern descent that, if looked at by an average (i.e. non-politically-correct ideologue) person, could quite possibly be called acts of terror or at least "hate crimes" (of course, the latter is exclusively used to hammer whites). Don't forget the innumerable incidents of Muslim student unions and CAIR street thugs who rough up (and sometimes much more) peaceful Jewish students and pro-Israel demonstrators while the cops look on and smile.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2007, 07:37:55 PM »
Danny, the difference is that the Muslims actually have the desire to do this as opposed to the Jews and the Mossad. The reason the Muzzies come out with their insane Jewish conspiracies is because those things are all things that they would love to do.

You are absolutely right about that. When Muslims complain and blame the Jews...they are stating what they, themselves, want to do.

However, I really do believe this is all due to incompetence.  The news seems to be blaming it on a lack of funds by the govt willing to pay for repairs on Gd knows how many "incompetent" bridges.  I say that if there is a lack of funds, take it away from all of the illegal aliens who are getting free care and take it away from incompetent people who do not deserve govt funded healthcare...

Can you believe that the Democrats put out a vote recently to take money away from Medicare (from the elderly) so that the children of illegal aliens can have free universal medical care?!  WTF!?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2007, 07:39:13 PM »
You are right, Kelly, the calm has been relative. There have been numerous incidents that one could very reasonably label terrorism, such as the downing of TWA Flight 800 and EgyptAir Flight 990, that the government has very ineffectively tried to sweep under the rug. There are countless murders involving Muslims or those of Middle Eastern descent that, if looked at by an average (i.e. non-politically-correct ideologue) person, could quite possibly be called acts of terror or at least "hate crimes" (of course, the latter is exclusively used to hammer whites). Don't forget the innumerable incidents of Muslim student unions and CAIR street thugs who rough up (and sometimes much more) peaceful Jewish students and pro-Israel demonstrators while the cops look on and smile.

I notice similar things when a car runs down 100's of people and the news neglects to say that the guy happened to be a Muslim.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

kellymaureen

« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2007, 07:40:49 PM »
Nothing that the dhimmicrats do that is anti-American shocks me anymore.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2007, 11:53:58 PM »
Yeah but the republicrats are barely better. Look at George wigger Bush. That animal wants to legalize the cookarachas and wants to bring more warriors of Allah into our country.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2007, 12:01:31 AM »
What's with these crazy politicians wanting MORE muslims in the USA ??? Why don't they just chop their own heads off now?

kellymaureen

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2007, 12:03:19 AM »
They arent much better but we have to go with the lesser of the 2 evils for now

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2007, 12:15:21 AM »
I see where both Kelly and DWI are coming from, but I really see very little difference between the Dhimmicrats and RePUBICans.  :P

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2007, 12:53:18 AM »
You know, living in NYC where many of my fellow New Yorkers may already know, we are surrounded with bridges and tunnels as well as subways.  Take note of our own system, safety and the mineons loose in this city.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2007, 09:03:37 AM »
The whole thing stinks from whatever way you look at it. This bridge was just a baby as far as lifespans of bridges go. If it was taken down due to terrorism we have a lot to worry about because it was a truss style bridge that would need a hell of a lot more to take down then its suspension type counterparts. For it to be taken down like that with little or no detection of the blast or whatever was done to it to take it down is very disturbing. On a the other hand if this bridge was engineered so poorly or was inspected and maintained so badly that it was allowed to collapse and kill all them folks someone should go to jail. Bridges like that don't just go down. The officials in charge of this investigation will have a tough road because as the facts come out someone will be facing tough questions and possible jail time. In this case I think that we will get to the real cause it will just take some time.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2007, 12:11:01 PM »
CJD, as always your illuminating posts give much food for thought. I do in this case have a hard time believing that government engineers were THAT incompetent. I didn't even know the difference between a truss bridge and a suspension bridge, but I assume that you know what you are talking about.

The biggest red flag for me was when one hour after the collapse the government spokesholes in NTSB and the FBI and all over Capitol Hill began declaring that they were 100% sure terrorism was not involved. The lady doth protest too much...  :o

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2007, 04:28:23 PM »
I must admit that the thought of terrorism did cross my mind a few times and is still lurking around there. I find it hard to believe that they knew this bridge was in such bad shape and yet no reduction  on the load that could go over it was put into place. Some years back when the Brooklyn bridge was found to be in bad shape they placed no trucks limitation on it. They then made the necessary repairs on it however I believe that there is still a weight limit on the vehicles that are allowed to use it even today. Lets keep an open mind and see what the investigation brings. Sadly no matter what the outcome it won't be any consolation to the poor folks who were killed or injured. Here are some interesting links about bridges and bridge disasters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truss_bridge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspension_bridge

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_bridge_disasters
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2007, 09:17:02 PM »
The sad fact of the matter:

Twenty years ago, during a presidential campaign, the known deterioration and wear to the American infrastructure was actually a campaign issue.

The people whose job it is to check bridges and dams fill out accurate reports, but then their superiors merely file them away until the next inspections are due.

In other words, it's an open secret that our American infrastructure is falling apart, but those in power at all levels in this country "don't want to hear about it".

Reconstruction demands appropriations, which demand taxes, which means the people must acquiesce in paying higher taxes, or at least redirecting monies from other projects towards making travel safe in the U.S.A.

Is the American infrastructure a "Conservative Issue"?...or is it instead simply a "Democrat Issue"?....

Like my Daddy always said, "The People...get the kind of government they deserve."