Poll

Was the Minneapolis-St. Paul I-35W bridge disaster the work of Muzzies?

Yes
1 (4.8%)
No
6 (28.6%)
Possibly
11 (52.4%)
Do not know
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Mass Murder in Minnesota  (Read 7664 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Mass Murder in Minnesota
« on: August 02, 2007, 07:08:09 PM »
I was somewhat surprised to not find any threads about the unbelievably tragic bridge collapse in Minnesota yesterday (or could not find them). Therefore, I am starting one here. Being as this disaster just happened and so much remains to be learned (don't forget that up to twenty cars may still be at the bottom of the Mississippi River as we speak), I don't know that much. However, there is already a TON of reason to believe that this was yet another act of jihad.

Please consider:

--Minnesota has a large Islamic population.

--The collapse occurred at the heart of rush hour, when the maximum number of people possible would be traversing the bridge. Coincidence or was it timed to collapse then?

--The work being done on the bridge at the time was really quite trivial (a couple new guardrails and the like). None of the modifications altered the structural integrity of the bridge in any way. It would be absurd to argue that it crumbled due to human maintenance.

--Most importantly, the federal government immediately and loudly ruled out terrorism as a possible cause. How they could do this after one hour boggles the imagination. It is obvious to me that they are either trying to hide something or trying to discourage Minnesotans from administering a little "street justice" to their Muslim Nazi fifth column. The government ALWAYS denies or downplays terrorism as a cause of disasters, much like it denies that black hate crimes against whites were racially motivated, unless it is not publicly possible to do so, as in the case of 9/11 (which I am sure they would have attributed to gross navigational error also were it not for all the eyewitnesses):

--In 1996, the government denied any terrorists were involved in the downing of TWA Flight 800, despite a SAM (surface-to-air missile) being obvious in all videos of it.

--In 1999, the government ludicrously denied a motive of terror in the crashing of EgyptAir Flight 990, despite the fact that the co-pilot, Gameel Al-Batouti, could be heard saying "I put my fate in Allah's hands" on the black-box recorder and was referred to as a "martyr" by the Islamic media.

--In 2002, when an Egyptian Muslim Nazi murdered an El Al ticket-counter girl and a security guard at LAX, the Bush Administration and FBI immediately denied that he was a terrorist and instead claimed that he was just "despondent" and "suicidal".

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Mass Murder in Minnesota
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 07:12:45 PM »
Because CAIR and the like still want to pretend that Islam is all about "peace".  ::)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 07:13:39 PM »
I would'nt discount it the flying sheiks who  lodged a complaint as well as law suit against the airlines due to their provocative behavior came from minneapolis.You also have Somalian cabbies causing discontent at the airport,having said this the FBI is investigating this angle
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 07:29:22 PM »
 :)Hi CF

I agree, that was the first thought that came to me....muslims.  They interviewed a couple people on the news who witnessed the collapse who said they saw a plume of thick smoke before the collapse, that was a little odd also.  We will never know the truth, the govt always rushes to say its not terrorism(except in the case of a mosque getting egged, then they have to call out the national guard), and wont want to use the dreaded M word in connection with a building or bridge falling....this is in my opinion thanks to all the "sensitivity training" the terrorists at cair have passed out to our law enforcement and govt officials. 
One reason, if it was an islamic group who did this, that they may not want to jump around taking credit is because it could be a test or rehersal for something bigger....they have been promising us something bigger than 911 for years now and I am sure are trying their hardest to make it happen

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 07:37:23 PM »
This doesn't seem like terrorism to me, it would be very abnormal for a terrorist attack to occur without someone coming forward and claiming responsibility.  In 1990, this building was declared "structurally unsound" or some other meaningless thing, I'm not sure what the exact phrase is but it means that the structure may be unfit.  There have been cracks in the structure in recent years, and since the early 90s the review of the bridge became a yearly affair rather then every two years.  The bridge had also been slated for repair.  I don't think that the light work that was being done on the surface of the bridge had anything to do with its collapse.  Of course the bridge would collapse during rush hour, that's when the most weight would be on it.  These bridge collapses happen frequently, just a few months ago there was a very similar collapse of an overpass in Oakland during rush hour, it just didn't make the news as much because there wasn't a river under it.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 07:57:37 PM »
Minnesota use to be ful of hard working White Scandenavians, now its shifting to Islam. What a joke.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 08:10:01 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070802/ap_on_re_us/bridge_collapse

I'm also inclined to believe that the collapse was due to structural deficiencies, at least for now.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 08:13:03 PM »
I was watching the news today on the Russian Channel (RTVI) and I saw news from Israel. They showed Condi Rice and America giving $ to the "palestinians" and her meeting and shaking hands with the murderers. This is happening at the same time that this bridge collapsed. America (and the World) should take the signs coming from G-d.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 08:17:57 PM »
Minnesota use to be ful of hard working White Scandenavians, now its shifting to Islam. What a joke.
It's also full of Blacks and other 3rd world people... It's keeping up with the Jones' I guess!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2007, 08:52:10 PM »
I guess I am the lone wolf. LOL.  :P

Even if this was NOT terrorism, the government's fishy behavior sure is not helping things. I smell a rat, a rat that doesn't eat pork and that gnaws off the clitorises of little girls.  >:(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2007, 09:11:46 PM »
Nothing fishy to me. When i was watching the video of the collapse i was looking for evidence of any type of explosion. The structural damage doesn't even show any type of explosion took place.  To me, it looked like a weak bridge that some moron overlooked... Perhaps it was an affirmative action engineer. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2007, 09:12:47 PM »
I don't think an obvious explosion would have been necessary. It would be really easy to bury a small bomb, or several, way deep in there. It could even have been under the water.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2007, 09:37:47 PM »
We will never know the truth, the govt always rushes to say its not terrorism

I agree with you. We might never find out the truth. This is scary.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2007, 11:51:01 PM »
We will never know the truth, but the shiftier the feds act, the more I think that our Partners In Peace are responsible.  ::)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2007, 11:51:51 PM »
Just out of curiosity, if they are brave, who was the one "yes" vote here? I did not vote, so it could not have been me.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 02:13:21 AM »
We will never know the truth, the govt always rushes to say its not terrorism

I agree with you. We might never find out the truth. This is scary.

I mean come on..not every disaster is because of a Muslim terrorist..It's like the Muslims blaming Jews and the Mossad all of their earthquakes and tsunamis.  Let's not lose our heads here and sound like them.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 07:52:29 AM »
People who hate Bush are blaming it on him. 

Minnesota's government knew about this since at least 1990.  They chose not to do more repair work or to stop using it.

Don't state governments have responsibilities to make decisions? 

The arguments of liberals don't make sense.  So liberals are trying to blame this on Bush and thus use it to justify that a Democrat must be elected as the next president.  Even if it was Bush's fault, which as of now there's no reason to believe that the federal government deserves most of the blame, it doesn't mean that no other future Republican administration would be unable to do a better job than Bush's administration.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070803/ap_on_re_us/bridge_collapse_60

"In a 2001 report from the University of Minnesota's Department of Civil Engineering, inspectors found some girders had become distorted. Engineers also saw evidence of fatigue on trusses and said the bridge might collapse if part of the truss gave way under the eight-lane freeway.

"A bridge of that vintage you always have to be concerned about that," said Richard Sause, director of the Advanced Technology for Large Structural Systems Center at Lehigh University. "In a steel bridge of that age, sure you'd be concerned about those kind of things and be diligent about looking after it. And it seems like they were."
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 08:15:39 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 08:04:25 AM »
It won't be long until the Global Warming enthusiasts start blaming it on Global Warming. 

kellymaureen

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 01:21:50 PM »
I never said they DID it, but its very odd how officials INSTANTLY say its not terrorism....yet they are quick to say yes we've known this bridge has been unsafe for the past 17 years.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 04:55:02 PM »
I never said they DID it, but its very odd how officials INSTANTLY say its not terrorism....yet they are quick to say yes we've known this bridge has been unsafe for the past 17 years.

That's just incomepetence...Equally a bad enemy as Muslim Nazi Terrorists..

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 05:03:00 PM »
Don'nt put anything passed the moslems when the FBI says it was not terrorism then maybe just  maybe   i'll beleive it.Even then i won'nt be sure
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 05:21:50 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 05:14:00 PM »
Even during the DC sniper case the govt and media did all they could to steer away from the use of the M word...and we found out in the end it was a muslim after all.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2007, 05:22:13 PM »
I remember thats true

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2007, 05:58:01 PM »
Danny, the difference is that the Muslims actually have the desire to do this as opposed to the Jews and the Mossad. The reason the Muzzies come out with their insane Jewish conspiracies is because those things are all things that they would love to do.

kellymaureen

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2007, 06:04:15 PM »
Youre right C.F., not only do they have the desire to do it, they have been openly TELLING us they are going to do it.  Just because we have had relative calm in the US  since 9-11-2001 doesnt mean a thing...there was quite a few years between the WTC bombing and 911.