Author Topic: Red Cross Holocaust documents  (Read 1921 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Red Cross Holocaust documents
« on: August 02, 2007, 08:25:36 PM »
While debating with a holocaust denier/revisionist he mentioned these documents from the Red Cross that supposedly state that there was no genocide and that the number of those killed were a lower number than what we believe it to be. The documents he stated were sur l'activité du CICR en faveur des civils détenus dans les camps de concentration en Allemagne 1939-1945 (Geneva, 1946), and Inter Arma Caritas: the Work of the ICRC during the Second World War (Geneva, 1947). I emailed the Red Cross to ask them for these documents and what they state. I've never heard of these documents before and don't know anything about them. Do any of you know what this guy is talking about and what these documents say? Thanks.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Red Cross Holocaust documents
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 08:54:04 PM »
I would not be too surprised by such dreck coming from the Red Cross, which is, was, and always will be a Jew-hating NWO organization. Throughout the war they toured the Nazi death camps and claimed that the Germans were treating the Jews well in them.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 09:38:45 PM »
I would not be too surprised by such dreck coming from the Red Cross, which is, was, and always will be a Jew-hating NWO organization. Throughout the war they toured the Nazi death camps and claimed that the Germans were treating the Jews well in them.

Good point, thanks.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 09:39:41 PM »
The red cross made the red cresent, a vicious muslim nazi organization in 1928. It's no surprise the red cross hates Jews.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 12:06:04 AM »
The Red Cross was founded by Swiss German Nazis, do not forget.