Save Western Civilization > Save Serbia

My First Trip to Serbia!

(1/6) > >>

MARINO:
Hi guys!
Sorry I haven't been able to be on the forum as much as I wanted, but at least I'm productive while here.LOL
Today I'm traveling to Serbia for the first time, my family immigrated from there in the 80's and I haven't ever been there.
I hope that things are not as bad as I've heard so... I'll try to make it a positive experience and gain something form it.
I thank all of you for having this forum and giving people an alternative to the brainless chatter that goes on the other blogs... OORRAHH

newman:
Bon Voyage, Marino. You might run into our other poster Serb Chetnik while you're there.

MarZutra:
Please write me and tell me your impressions.  I'd like to know as I wish to visit that area one day soon.  Good trip... :)

MARINO:

--- Quote from: newman on August 03, 2007, 09:21:26 AM ---Bon Voyage, Marino. You might run into our other poster Serb Chetnik while you're there.

--- End quote ---
Thanks Newman, I hope so... because he is a Real Serbian Patriot!

MARINO:

--- Quote from: MarZutra on August 03, 2007, 09:24:05 AM ---Please write me and tell me your impressions.  I'd like to know as I wish to visit that area one day soon.  Good trip... :)

--- End quote ---
Thanks MarZutra, I'll try to make a video journal of my trip... I'll be there for 3 weeks so there should be plenty of footage to take.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version