Author Topic: “As long as you win the moment, it doesn’t matter what you said in the past.”  (Read 1310 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

Why isn't the lamestream media reporting on what these idiots said in light of current events?

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
They should be half as smart as Sarah Palin.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
They should be half as smart as Sarah Palin.
Yeah, they're complete idiots! We are the laughing stock of the world.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
That is totally disrespectful to edit the first video, placing Frankenstein (or Lurch) in the video over the face of Kerry...... Oh, sorry..... that was actually Kerry?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
That is totally disrespectful to edit the first video, placing Frankenstein (or Lurch) in the video over the face of Kerry...... Oh, sorry..... that was actually Kerry?
:o You had me going for a minute.  :::D
It would be disrespectful to Lurch or Frankenstein.

People must never forget.