Author Topic: Little skinny Ukrainian Jew Haters with shirts in UKrainian that say kill Jews  (Read 877 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
I will rate those neo_Nazis as the disciples of AQ and global muslamic terrorism.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
I read a article written by Michael Savage, he said the "rebel forces" are actually "Ukrainian neo-Nazis and Chechen Islamist radicals".

Is that what you guys (JTF posters) see them as? From the looks of this photo it would seem so.

Did this start out as being legitimate anti-communists who's protest was hijacked by Chechens and Nazis?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
I think that Savage is correct.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
I think that Savage is correct.

Most plausible.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I will rate those neo_Nazis as the disciples of AQ and global muslamic terrorism.
And if Putin weren't bending these beasts over the table right now, they'd have already allied with the Syrian "rebels", Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and all the other Islamic riffraff that exists. There is no difference between these Nazi beasts and the Muslims.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

I'd be surprised if there were one heterosexual in this group.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
That blonde skinny one looks like he's just been raped.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
That blonde skinny one looks like he's just been raped.

They all look like Zoombies.

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Why do some people in Europe obsess over Jews which they have extremely little to no contact with? I mean logically I have seen disgusting behavior by certain groups in real life that made me think poorly of them. But Jews to the anti-semite mind really confounds me.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Why do some people in Europe obsess over Jews which they have extremely little to no contact with? I mean logically I have seen disgusting behavior by certain groups in real life that made me think poorly of them. But Jews to the anti-semite mind really confounds me.

Antisemtism is a sickness which defies logic. I do not attempt to understand it. I recognize it, and know that it will exist as long as Hashem gives man free-will. In the fevered minds of a large number of otherwise normal people the Jews are responsible for every sin under the sun.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

I'd be surprised if there were one heterosexual in this group.
Yes that's true.They can become dancing boys for the pashtuns
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Wait, Backstreet Boys is on your in Ukraine? Why do they all wear t-shirts which say "I'm FAGgot"?
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!