Author Topic: Israel Matzav cartoon with JTF  (Read 1177 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Israel Matzav cartoon with JTF
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 11:43:34 AM »
is that a jtf member?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 03:02:15 PM »
is that a jtf member?

No, I think it is the cartoon posted yesterday drawn by Shlomo...

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,74730.0.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 03:15:39 PM »
I emailed it to him yesterday, though I am not sure if that is how he saw it. His blog is very popular, so hopefully it will bring us good exposure.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 03:16:27 PM »
I emailed it to him yesterday, though I am not sure if that is how he saw it. His blog is very popular, so hopefully it will bring us good exposure.

I have corresponded with Carl on several occasions. I believe I even told him about JTF in one of them..

Isn't it incredible he is living the life of a Haredim but he uses the Internet and works as a lawyer?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 04:05:29 PM »
I have corresponded with Carl on several occasions. I believe I even told him about JTF in one of them..

Isn't it incredible he is living the life of a Haredim but he uses the Internet and works as a lawyer?

You'd be surprised; a lot of charedim are lawyers, and do use the internet. Plus I would say that he seems to lean more nationalist then the average Charedi.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2014, 04:11:59 PM »

It's good
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03