2 (22.2%)
Jews
7 (77.8%)
Tie
0 (0%)
Don't know
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: More Insane: Schvartzes or Jews  (Read 2529 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
More Insane: Schvartzes or Jews
« on: August 04, 2007, 12:34:47 AM »
A somewhat more serious poll than most of my others, inspired by recent schvartze news such as the raid of Your Black Muslim Bakery in Oakland, CA.

As I never do for my own polls, I will not vote in this one. However, I will tell you upfront what my answer is--schvartzes. As nutty as Jews are with their suicidal self-hatred and indescribable sympathy for their Muslim Nazi murderers, the blacks have them beat by a huge margin. Just take one look into the black Muslim and black "Hebrew" communities and I am sure you will agree with me. Talk about a bunch of tertiary-syphilis head cases! I mean Jews can be pretty bad, but you don't see on the streets of New York or the Fairfax district of Los Angeles rival factions of Jewish militants who consider themselves to be g-ds running around assassinating each other and telling everybody that Gentiles are evil space aliens that Hashem will soon wipe out.

In fact, you don't see Jews gunning down other Jews (save for Bolshevist soldiers and Gestapo cops in Israel to heroic Kahanist dissidents) at all, whereas ape-on-ape crime is the national black pasttime.

newman

Re: More Insane: Schvartzes or Jews
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 12:43:10 AM »
Sorry, I had to go with Jews (whom I love). 90% of Blacks are ignorant, stupid and savage. Jews are the most intelligent, civilised nation on this planet. Therefor one can assume the Jews are being 'crazy' and not just acting on natural impulse.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 01:12:18 AM »
I agree with newman. Shvartzas have less intelligence than most other mammals. They prob are close to crocodiles as far as that goes. They are far dumber than Africas large cats such as cheetahs and lions as those take care of their young.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 02:18:29 AM »
Jews in general hands down are more insane than blacks.  It makes no logical sense to show compassion towards those that wish to kill you.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 03:23:58 AM »
Considering that most schvarzas are hovering around the median IQ of 70-75 I'm gonna have to go with the schvartzas.  They way they act in general shows more of a mental illness, or at least a retardation.  I mean, they still rape virgins in Africa because they think it will cure AIDs.  A majority of blacks in the US believe that AIDs was created by the CIA to keep the black man down.  Jews are definitely a close second though.

The black Hebrew "prophet" known as "Prophet Hashem" who thinks he can summon spaceships on command is a good example of these sorts of insane people.  Sure, there are individual Jews who are crazy, but blacks are literally insane on a massive level.  What Jews do that deserve the title of "insane" isn't actually insane behavior, it's more like guilt-ridden and ignorant or misguided behavior.  They're not actually insane in the literal sense like most black people are. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 06:36:34 AM »
Considering that most schvarzas are hovering around the median IQ of 70-75 I'm gonna have to go with the schvartzas.  They way they act in general shows more of a mental illness, or at least a retardation.  I mean, they still rape virgins in Africa because they think it will cure AIDs.  A majority of blacks in the US believe that AIDs was created by the CIA to keep the black man down.  Jews are definitely a close second though.

The black Hebrew "prophet" known as "Prophet HaShem" who thinks he can summon spaceships on command is a good example of these sorts of insane people.  Sure, there are individual Jews who are crazy, but blacks are literally insane on a massive level.  What Jews do that deserve the title of "insane" isn't actually insane behavior, it's more like guilt-ridden and ignorant or misguided behavior.  They're not actually insane in the literal sense like most black people are. 
I agree!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 07:28:49 AM »
I would have to say Jews they are so self hating it's beyond beleif,when i speak to some i feel i'm in an insane assylum
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 01:34:36 PM »
I voted for Jews as well.  Putting aside intelligence, if many blacks do what they do because of an inferior culture, what excuse can there be for the actions of some Jews, who have a rich culture and history?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 01:39:08 PM »
I voted for Jews as well.  Putting aside intelligence, if many blacks do what they do because of an inferior culture, what excuse can there be for the actions of some Jews, who have a rich culture and history?
...............and have been brilliant enough to rise to the top of every field of human endeavour. We expect idiotic behaviour from idiots, not from a nation of thinkers.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2007, 04:55:33 PM »
Jews are More Insane... Schvartzes are just schvartzers you can't expect too much!
Quoting Chaim 'Monkey see, Monkey do....'

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2007, 05:22:45 PM »
I am really not so sure that Jewish self-hatred is insanity. Looking at it as an outsider, it seems more and more like it is a deliberate choice and lifestyle. It's like Jews MAKE themselves identify with those who are murdering them.

Surely you would agree with me that in pure cuckooness it be dem blacks takin de cake.  :laugh: