Author Topic: The Only Good German  (Read 6310 times)

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
Re: The Only Good German
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2007, 04:35:57 PM »
Germany is an essential part to Europe. They are not arabs or muslims.

Shechinah, again, do you think those quotes are true.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2007, 04:55:05 PM »
I smell a 'Fronter here.  :o

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2007, 04:56:42 PM »
No but we got this moslem clown here  Noble Men
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2007, 04:58:55 PM »

Actually i'm sayng these people shouldnt focus on one race and then discriminate against it. I thought it was you who said race doesn't matter

Hell, the friggin thread title says "The ONLY good german"

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2007, 05:31:29 PM »
Xgamer:..."...All europeans are actually one race descended from indo-europeans and the people already there. The sub-races are the latins, celts, germanics, slavs, etc.."

Can you explain why it is that the ancient Indian language Sanskrit , which dates back several thousand years B.C., shares its linguistic roots with the Baltic State Latvia?

Or...can you explain why it is that there is no such thing as a "sub-race" called "latins", because Latin was the language of ancient Rome, which was founded by the ethnic group known as Etruscans; who faded from history as European Barbarians invaded Rome?

Most importantly, can you explain why it is, that if all Europeans are really just one race, the French invented perfume and yet they all have B.O.?

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2007, 06:00:00 PM »
Hungarians do not speak an indo-european language.  That I have heard.

Actually, an Italian is genetically closer to a Jew or Arab than they are to an German.  Northern Europe, Southern Europe, and Eastern Europe, are all substantially variant, though all of them are Caucasoid.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 06:16:21 PM by EagleEye »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2007, 06:02:15 PM »
Why did Stalin dislike the Jews?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2007, 06:04:46 PM »
HE THOUGHT JEWISH DOCTORS WANTED TO KILL HIM :-\ WOULD'NT HAVE BEEN A BAD IDEA
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2007, 06:07:29 PM »
Can you explain why it is that the ancient Indian language Sanskrit , which dates back several thousand years B.C.E., shares its linguistic roots with the Baltic State Latvia?

Latvian langauge is an indo-european language. The indo-europeans migrated to India, and were called what--- aryans! I thought it was common sense that the indo-europeans migrated to india (hence the name INDO) but I guess not.

Or...can you explain why it is that there is no such thing as a "sub-race" called "latins", because Latin was the language of ancient Rome, which was founded by the ethnic group known as Etruscans; who faded from history as European Barbarians invaded Rome?

ROFL. Actually.. umm there was a Latin people. They founded Rome. The Etruscands were pre-indo-europeans that eventually were conquered and assamilated by the romans...

" The Latins were an ancient Italic people who migrated to central Italy, (Latium Vetus - Old Latium), in the 2nd millennium B.C.E., maybe from the Adriatic East Coast and Balkanic Area, perhaps from pressures by Illyrian peoples. Although they lived in independent city-states, the Latins had a common language (Latin), common religious beliefs and a close sense of kinship, expressed in the myth that they were all descendants of Latinus, the father-in-law of Aeneas. "

and ofcourse, as everyone obviously knows, the Latin language is an Indo-european language.
Most importantly, can you explain why it is, that if all Europeans are really just one race, the French invented perfume and yet they all have B.O.?

immaturity and racism from the complete idiot with no understanding of european history whatsoever. How surprising.

Hungarians do not speak an indo-european language.  That I have heard.
Hungarians, Finnish, and basque are related to other europeans except they do not speak an indo-european language. And most of western european people were said to be closely related to the basque.

Irish, english, welsh, scottish, etc... are all descendents of the original ice age hunters. With Celts, vikings, angles, saxons, romans, etc.. coming in for migrations.

And north and south italians proved to be closely related. And theres been very little North african admixture (little to none) found in sicily.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 06:36:52 PM by Xgamer »

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2007, 06:16:45 PM »
Anti-Semites got the death penalty under Stalin.

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2007, 06:17:34 PM »
Stalin killed 20 million innocent people, more than hitler ever could.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2007, 06:20:47 PM »
I just studied the entire cold war and it was never mentioned ONCE in the text book that stalin was anti-semitic. He also wanted to wipe out all the Nazi criminals.  When did he kill 20 million people? :o

He introduced communism which is meant to represent equality-by his standards-......equality after murdering tons of people, sure.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2007, 06:22:35 PM »
Stalin was a radical Marxist.

He clearly did not have any "double standard" against Jews.

I'm not saying he cut them breaks either...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2007, 07:33:12 PM »
OK mods, wake up. We all can see where these guys are from, and what they are trying to do...  :-\ ::)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2007, 07:51:41 PM »
There is a difference between wiping out a bunch of people, some of which are Jews, but with no focus on Jews, and wiping out UNIQUELY Jews just because they are Jews.

That's why Hitler was anti-Jew, and Stalin was just Marxist.  Stalin would have just as quickly wiped out an anti-Semite.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2007, 10:48:16 PM »
Hi Sarah!
Actually, Stalin succeeded Vladimir Lenin (against the latter's will), and was a monster in human flesh.
To industrialize Russia, he in essence confiscated all of the wheat and essential crops from the "breadbasket" of Russia, traded the food products to the West in exchange for heavy machinery, and quite literally starved millions and millions of the people who had grown the crops to death, and he never cared one iota.
Stalin had a true streak of Jew-Hatred and never missed an opportunity to persecute as well as prosecute Jews.
Good example:  The trumped up phony "Jewish Doctors Plot"...Stalin simply arrested all of the prominent Jewish physicians in Moscow, held grandiose "show trials" accusing all of them of plotting his assassination, and then tortured, and shot them all.
Stalin would often issue (quite literally) quotas for all the Commissars of how many people they were required to arrest and send to the Gulag concentration camps...not for any reason whatsoever....simply to maintain "a constant atmosphere of TERROR!" among all the populace to silence & stifle any and all dissent or resistance.
Along with this, Stalin constantly issued "Department of the Russian Motherland State Security" warnings:  Everyone was told that "spies, terrorists, and foreign saboteurs" had thoroughly infiltrated Russia, and told the Russians to "report" to the NKVD anyone who was seen whispering, smiling, praying, speaking a foreign language, not worshipping Stalin and Lenin's statues, etc....
Enough for now....do your own homework, and by all means watch the HBO special 2hr documentary biogaphy film "STALIN" starring Robert Duvall...I thought it was more frightening than any horror movie I'd ever seen!...and it was all true and actually happened!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2007, 10:56:23 PM »
Xgamer, you're simply a StørmFrønt fool who's entire sum total of knowledge is from reading that stupid book they sell about how the pure white Aryan ruled the entire world long ago.

Common knowledge that people migrated from the North Atlantic to India in 2700 B.C.?

Your entire world view is less than that of a worm.

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2007, 12:06:03 AM »
Xgamer, you're simply a StørmFrønt fool who's entire sum total of knowledge is from reading that stupid book they sell about how the pure white Aryan ruled the entire world long ago.

What the hell are you talking about? When in my posts did I say whites once ruled the world? Show me one quote. Seriously anyone reading my posts above could clearly see I said nothing of the nazis sorts.

Oh and by the way, it would be impossible for me to be a nazi, just so  you know. And your disgusting post will be reported.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2007, 12:10:08 AM »
Enjoy the time you have left, queers. You are both about to be banned!

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2007, 12:27:30 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Russia_and_the_Soviet_Union
In the U.S.S.R. antisemitism is punishable with the utmost severity of the law as a phenomenon deeply hostile to the Soviet system. Under U.S.S.R. law active antisemites are liable to the death penalty.

That is, however, an oversimplification, since Stalin was just as brutal when acting against his real or imagined enemies who were not Jewish—e.g., Bukharin, Tukhachevsky, Kirov, and Ordzhonikidze.

Some Stalinists survived notwithstanding their Jewish heritage.

Nobody is challenging you out of some conspiracy.  You just happen to have a viewpoint that is not intellectually defensible, and others are pointing it out.  Stalin was clearly had no special sympathies for Jews.  But I believe he had no sympathies for anything.  For instance, if a nuclear bomb killed Jews, the nuclear bomb wouldn't be anti-Semitic.  It would just be plain dangerous to everyone.  Stalin was like that.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2007, 12:30:03 AM »
Gamer, HIT US WITH YOUR BEST SHOT. FIRE AWAY.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EwyaHG4gDlo

Warm regaurds,

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2007, 03:26:14 AM »

Leon Trotsky.

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2007, 04:04:11 AM »
Here is another good German  :)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2007, 01:39:35 AM »
If I was looking to raise the image of Jewry, Trotsky would not be the way to go, lol.  Let's just put it that way.