Author Topic: The Only Good German  (Read 6807 times)

Offline steveak

• New JTFer
The Only Good German
« on: August 04, 2007, 02:29:17 AM »
One of the last things the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche ever wrote: "Right now I am having all anti-semites shot."

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: The Only Good German
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 01:24:35 PM »
Germans as a group have hated Jews.

If we look at the Tzars of Russia, starting with Catherine the Great (who made the Pale settlement), they were not ethnic Russians.  They were Germans.  Tzar Nicholas was of German decent, with very small Russian blood.

However I don't know that the Germans of TODAY are still anti-Jew.

newman

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 01:28:39 PM »
Germans as a group have hated Jews.

If we look at the Tzars of Russia, starting with Catherine the Great (who made the Pale settlement), they were not ethnic Russians.  They were Germans.  Tzar Nicholas was of German decent, with very small Russian blood.

However I don't know that the Germans of TODAY are still anti-Jew.

Look at their voting record in the UN. They're still the same pack of Jew-hating, perverted, scheiser movie watching nazis they always were.

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 02:39:01 PM »
Germans obey laws. If the law is that Jews should be killed, the obey this law.

newman

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 02:43:35 PM »
Bunk!

The Nuremburg defense won't fly here!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 02:50:53 PM »
Jah Vo!!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 04:05:49 PM »
Bunk!

The Nuremburg defense won't fly here!
I did not say you should always obey the laws

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 05:05:04 PM »
If you are referring to Germans in Germany, they definitely are even now. American Germans are about 50-50. On the one hand you have Amalek beasts like Ron Paul, but on the other one of my very best friends is a German Christian girl who loves Israel.

newman

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 05:07:19 PM »
If you are referring to Germans in Germany, they definitely are even now. American Germans are about 50-50. On the one hand you have Amalek beasts like Ron Paul, but on the other one of my very best friends is a German Christian girl who loves Israel.

Be careful about any 'romance' with a German girl, CF. They're into scheiser movies!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2007, 05:20:38 PM »
It is nothing like that, and I very much doubt she is into "scheiser" movies, whatever those are.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2007, 08:09:03 PM »
Yeah, I recall reading once Nietzche inspired Hitler.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2007, 08:24:29 PM »
I know at least one right-wing German who is very pro-Israel and very pro-Jew.  But a lot of his fellow "extremist" friends are still anti-Jew.

Offline steveak

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2007, 12:10:06 AM »
Don't blame Nietzsche because he's been, at times, used by evil people

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2007, 02:15:52 AM »
Scheisser movies are, how can I say this delicately, movies about poop, and the enjoyment of it...  ::)
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2007, 03:48:30 AM »
You mean like Leni Riefenstahl movies?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2007, 03:52:47 AM »
Nietzsche was an evil pile of excrement.

Nietzsche, Friedrich (1844-1900)
German philosopher; atheist; early existentialist; Hitler used his view of "superman." Wrote 1. The Birth of Tragedy, 2. Beyond Good and Evil, 3. The Genealogy of Morals, 4. Thus Spake Zarathustra, and 5. The Will to Power. Western man has been corrupted by two major evils: intellectualistic philosophy and the idealization of weakness by Christianity. Both deny the natural human spirit. A transvaluation or reversal of values is needed: instead of sympathy and pity -- contempt and aloofness; instead of neighbor love -- egoism and ruthlessness. Why? "Life is precisely Will to Power the fundamental fact of all history." But the transvaluation is for "free spirits" only, for the Superman. The everyday man is a "bridge," a something to be "surpassed." The new morality is "beyond good and evil," beyond the values of the "common herd," who sublimate their resentment of the naturally superior in the form of a conventional morality that makes the virtue of superiority "evil" and their own weakness "good." Altruism is a typical "slave" ideal. The new morality embodies the realization of the natural virtues of strength and power. "The noble type of man regards himself as a determiner of values."
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2007, 03:54:34 AM »
Nietzsche was an evil pile of excrement.

Nietzsche, Friedrich (1844-1900)
German philosopher; atheist; early existentialist; Hitler used his view of "superman." Wrote 1. The Birth of Tragedy, 2. Beyond Good and Evil, 3. The Genealogy of Morals, 4. Thus Spake Zarathustra, and 5. The Will to Power. Western man has been corrupted by two major evils: intellectualistic philosophy and the idealization of weakness by Christianity. Both deny the natural human spirit. A transvaluation or reversal of values is needed: instead of sympathy and pity -- contempt and aloofness; instead of neighbor love -- egoism and ruthlessness. Why? "Life is precisely Will to Power the fundamental fact of all history." But the transvaluation is for "free spirits" only, for the Superman. The everyday man is a "bridge," a something to be "surpassed." The new morality is "beyond good and evil," beyond the values of the "common herd," who sublimate their resentment of the naturally superior in the form of a conventional morality that makes the virtue of superiority "evil" and their own weakness "good." Altruism is a typical "slave" ideal. The new morality embodies the realization of the natural virtues of strength and power. "The noble type of man regards himself as a determiner of values."

More moral relativism in other words. Better known as moral vaccuousness!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2007, 03:59:45 AM »
I thought this thread was about Beethoven!

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2007, 02:46:26 PM »
This thread seems very racist and anti-white. I'm begining to think 9-post wonder is a liberal who wants to discredit the white race and turn jews and whites against each other.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 03:05:40 PM by Xgamer »

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2007, 03:38:11 PM »
Nietzsche (of blessed memory) was not really an atheist so much as an anti-Christian: people remember him for saying that 'G-d is dead' but he clarified what he really meant by saying that 'the Christian conception of "G-d" is dead'.

Nietzsche called for 'psychological cleanliness' - concurring with Freud that a 'man's sexuality reaches into the very peak of his character'.

Nietzsche was a pioneer of literary style and new ideas which would come to dominate the intellectual landscape of the 20th century (excluding Nazism which was in no way intellectual but a Germanic return to barbarism) - influencing Freud, Sartre, millions of others.

He also accurately predicted great European wars, a European Union, mass immigration and movements of population between continents, and a new technocratic order long before these events happened.

He was also the most beautiful writer in the German language - even although he was actually Polish.

He suffered from keeping bad company during his lifetime.  This is why he condemned even his closest friends and intimate circle.  His sister tainted by memory somewhat when she inherited Nietzsche's estate after he contracted a terminal neurological disease.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 03:39:56 PM by Shechinah »

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2007, 03:39:05 PM »
Well be careful there.  Though I don't agree with patronizing Germans as a whole, whites are not being attacked.  Germans are.  Jews are as white as Germans.

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2007, 03:50:23 PM »
Germany is a great nation, representing great things whites can accomplish (inventions and such). Most europeans have germanic blood in them, by the way.

All europeans are actually one race descended from indo-europeans and the people already there. The sub-races are the latins, celts, germanics, slavs, etc..

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2007, 03:59:41 PM »
'German blood is poison.' - Friedrich Nietzsche

'I will never be understood by Germans.  Only Jewish people will be able to understand me' - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2007, 04:07:54 PM »
German blood created lots of civlizations in Europe. All of Northern Europe has germanic blood. So does the british isles and western europe. Italians and other South europeans also have germanic blood. I hope you honestly don't believe that quote.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2007, 04:11:41 PM »
Friedrich Nietzsche actualy was pro Jewish if you read his books
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03