Author Topic: Salam - I am Iranian  (Read 10815 times)

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
Re: Salam - I am Iranian
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2007, 01:05:53 AM »
No, Ayatolla... Its time you know the truth... The Zoroastrians didn't convert to Islam and since they were not considered "people of the book" the muslims killed every man, raped every woman, and enslaved every child... they burned everything... All the monuments, all the libraries, all the palaces... great Iranian heroes fought bravely against them. but they were overwhelmed by the islamic hord that took everything of value they saw. Ever since then Islam has continued to take. But never give. Even today they take the wealth of Iran and give it to the palestinians.

I say "Our great father Cyrus" because he founded our country or didn't you learn that in preschool? He is the foundation that we are built on. Not Islam! Have you ever even read Iranian history?

Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2007, 01:13:31 AM »
despite what some say (aka muslims) the Zoroastrians religion was very peaceful and a persian-created religon. The arabian muslims barbarians took it from them.

newman

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2007, 01:27:34 AM »
"A muslim don't rape !!!...
A muslim don't enslave either...  "

That's the biggest load of codswallop, I've heard so far. The koran allows taking women as bootie. There are slave markets in arabia this minute!

Offline Ayatollah

• Junior JTFer
  • Iran
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2007, 01:27:56 AM »
No, Ayatolla... Its time you know the truth... The Zoroastrians didn't convert to Islam and since they were not considered "people of the book" the muslims killed every man, raped every woman, and enslaved every child... they burned everything... All the monuments, all the libraries, all the palaces... great Iranian heroes fought bravely against them. but they were overwhelmed by the islamic hord that took everything of value they saw. Ever since then Islam has continued to take. But never give. Even today they take the wealth of Iran and give it to the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis.

I say "Our great father Cyrus" because he founded our country or didn't you learn that in preschool? He is the foundation that we are built on. Not Islam! Have you ever even read Iranian history?

Cyrizian
A muslim don't rape !!!...
A muslim don't enslave either...  8)

And the nations are pagan idols.
The country of the human being is the world.

IRAN

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2007, 01:28:10 AM »
Ayatolla,

Have you even read the Quran?

33:50 - "Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty."

I think you were only born a muslim. You aren't a muslim by choice since you obviously don't read the Quran.

Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ayatollah

• Junior JTFer
  • Iran
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2007, 01:35:25 AM »

That's the biggest load of codswallop, I've heard so far. The koran allows taking women as bootie. There are slave markets in arabia this minute!
I don't thik so.

American Woman converted to islam and speaking about The beautiful Status of Women in islam

IRAN

newman

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2007, 01:38:36 AM »

I don't thik so.

American Woman converted to islam and speaking about The beautiful Status of Women in islam

This will be the second biggest. ???

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2007, 01:55:53 AM »
He's banned for obvious reasons. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2007, 02:01:46 AM »
What reasons? I was starting to get to the good part too... Once I start quoting Quran verses at him, I am sure he would think about things more clearly...
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2007, 02:23:34 AM »
He was trying to convert people to Islam by posting links of people who converted to Islam on youtube and making fake threads linking to these vids.  It breaks our rule of no prostlicizing even though no one in their right mind would think about being a muzzie. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2007, 02:24:35 AM »
jdl4ever is right.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2007, 02:29:41 AM »
I guess your right. He was probably a Mullah spy. Most Iranians I know aren't that hard headed... I pray that he returns to his heritage one day.
-Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2007, 02:43:03 AM »
I guess your right. He was probably a Mullah spy. Most Iranians I know aren't that hard headed... I pray that he returns to his heritage one day.

In all earnest, it's a p*ss poor shame about Persia. Thank G_d India was saved from that madness!

Offline Dave the Marine

• New JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2007, 06:43:29 PM »
In fact, in Iran, if we see a "subhuman" (as the westerners say), we help him.

What may I ask (or who) is a subhman?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2007, 08:49:30 PM »
I was about to ask you to stop this guy!!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2007, 10:01:47 PM »
It was a great move banning him. He was practicing takiya and some were buying it. Not me, lets not forget that his country is planning to perpetrate a holocaust against all innocent people. The koran speaks for itself and some takiya practicing muslim can't whitewash this murderous religion.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2007, 11:13:58 AM »
No, I don't feel bad. Most of them decided to become muslim when they saw the vertue and justice of the muslims.

what a nice way to say beheading and forced conversion

Offline Dave the Marine

• New JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2007, 12:28:46 PM »
Darn he was banned, does anyone else no what a "subhuman is"?   :D

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2007, 08:21:36 PM »
is he really banned? How come it doesnt say guest under his name?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2007, 10:21:24 PM »
Because his account is not deleted. If he's not deleted, he's locked out.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2007, 04:20:57 AM »
We do not worship Iran, we worship allah. For patriotism is another name for paganism. I say let this land [Iran] burn. I say let this land go up in smoke, provided Islam emerges triumphant in the rest of the world.

Khomeini  speech in Qom 1980. You cannot be Iranian and muslim.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2007, 08:59:46 AM »
I rather be Serb than Christian. But why choose when you can have both. Since Orthodox Christianity doesn't force you to choose.