Author Topic: Rabbi Mizrachi blows it out of the park  (Read 5768 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Rabbi Mizrachi blows it out of the park
« on: March 23, 2014, 06:23:29 AM »
Rabbi Mizrachi is starting to repeat a lot of things that Chaim does. I propose an alliance.

http://www.divineinformation.com/living-a-lie-without-realizing-it-in-toronto-canada-2/
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Rabbi Mizrachi blows it out of the park
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 04:21:52 PM »
Not really. It starts from 1hour 17 minutes. I like and enjoy his anti-Arabism and that their wont be peace by signing some false papers, but I don't hear him saying that we need to expel them and quite frankly (which no one is saying) it will probably get to the point of an all out war and we need to slaughter the enemies of Am Yisrael In the end. That's about it.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 04:47:05 PM »
And then again about Yeshiva students not going to army. Again with this.

- Then about Israel recognizing the deform "conversions". That is a good point and scary. Need to know more info on it as well.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 05:36:32 PM »
Bro, he said "there needs to be a Jewish state". We've been talking. You just fight for enemies before allies. This man is becoming a righteous tzadik. If only you had directed your message to support him instead of attacking him, we'd be closer to Hassidim going to become Dati Leumi in the towns and Israel would be secure.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 05:39:00 PM »
Nope, I'm hearing this now. Look what he says at 2 hours and 18 minutes.

We are the "worst criminals", We who are religious and support going to the army.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 05:43:04 PM »
Bro, he said "there needs to be a Jewish state". We've been talking. You just fight for enemies before allies. This man is becoming a righteous tzadik. If only you had directed your message to support him instead of attacking him, we'd be closer to Hassidim going to become Dati Leumi in the towns and Israel would be secure.

What don't you understand. Their are different Hassidim and different ideologies. At the base their are those who speak about and espouse a hocus-pocus type of reality and the Jewish State. As if things will just pop up from the sky. This is wrong and dangerous. What don't you still get?

Rosh Hashanah: What Kind of “Tsh’uva” Do We Need?

http://rabbikahane.wordpress.com/2010/08/29/rosh-hashanah-what-kind-of-tshuva-do-we-need/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2014, 05:49:51 PM »
What don't you understand. Their are different Hassidim and different ideologies. At the base their are those who speak about and espouse a hocus-pocus type of reality and the Jewish State. As if things will just pop up from the sky. This is wrong and dangerous. What don't you still get?

Rosh Hashanah: What Kind of “Tsh’uva” Do We Need?

http://rabbikahane.wordpress.com/2010/08/29/rosh-hashanah-what-kind-of-tshuva-do-we-need/

Bro, didn't you already hear that I always understand everything you say or said? You can be right all day, but you aren't changing anyone with what you do. Before correcting them, the first thing you have to worry about in regards to your fellow Jews is how to treat them like a brother. I can talk to my brothers, you can scream at your enemies, and we'll see who creates more Ahavat Yisrael and Jewish unity.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2014, 06:04:03 PM »
Bro, didn't you already hear that I always understand everything you say or said? You can be right all day, but you aren't changing anyone with what you do. Before correcting them, the first thing you have to worry about in regards to your fellow Jews is how to treat them like a brother. I can talk to my brothers, you can scream at your enemies, and we'll see who creates more Ahavat Yisrael and Jewish unity.

Jewish unity by threatening a Civil war 2:38:00 ? Or Jewish unity by having 1 nation, 1 army and eventually with G-D's Help the Torah being the Din of the land. That is the real way and real thing we need and not the hocus pocus type of galuti reality.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2014, 06:20:44 PM »
 Making a lecture about the problems (that we agree upon) but then saying the solution is to give money to Torah learners (or even more money to them) INSTEAD of the actions needed is definitely a missed opportunity and a falsification of the truth. Learning Torah is great, on one's own expense especially, but suggesting that the way to defeat Israel's enemies is just by having people learn Torah is an illusion.
 I believe that Chaim talked about it after I asked one of the Perush Hamakabee Shiurim by Rav Kahane ZTL HYD.

I think he should stick to encouraging people to be Shomer Shabbat, Kashrut and such and at the very least (to begin with) not put himself in the wrong spot talking about politics especially when its incorrect and a falsification of the Torah. If he wants to talk about politics and Torah, then let him go by the real sources and quote them instead of just saying his opinions especially when and after those of us who don't agree with them are in his words somehow less of Jews or not Religious enough.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2014, 07:14:28 PM »
Rambam says that the words of Torah are for the soul and NOT for the body. (This is even brought down in Rav Yaakov Hillel- who is the words of Rabbi Mizrachi is the "biggest Kabbalist") He brings it over and over in his book "Faith and Folly".

http://books.google.com/books?id=EJ5eGUhNsVgC&pg=PR7&source=gbs_toc_r&cad=4#v=onepage&q&f=false

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2014, 08:37:14 PM »
Tag,

Once again I think you miss the point of Judaism. It is not simply dry Halacha which constitutes Jewish belief and thought. While Halacha is very important, it does not make a Jew want to be Jewish. The spiritual aspect of Judaism is the true reason a person wants to be Jewish, otherwise he may as well assimilate into the nations. No Jew wants to be Jewish so they have to keep the 613 commandments (unless they truly identify with the deeper meanings of the commandments). The Torah is not just a book of laws, it is a way of life which involves the spirit and soul of each of us.

I believe that your treatment of Rabbis who address the beliefs of the sages, as demonstrated through the writings since the Talmud, can use some improvement. I find myself constantly disagreeing with your statements about good Rabbis... I do not want to speak Lashon Hara so I will not really go into some of the areas I disagree with you about, but I have already explained above the basis for my disagreement with you.

There is not very much 'rational' about Judaism as much as you try to make it so. Some have tried to explain away parts of the Torah which are difficult for the average person to comprehend, but when it comes down to it, the way the Jewish people and Hashem relate is anything but 'rational', it is very much beyond nature...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2014, 09:09:48 PM »
1) I don't understand your statement. When did or do I claim that its only dry Halacha. And what is wrong with Halacha? We strive to follow Halacha.
 Your whole first paragraph is really off topic but ookay.

2) I believe that actually our side are siding with the Talmudh, the Rishonim and the Sages of Torah as a whole. I have issue with what he claims is the Torah way, it simply is not. That is why I point to some things I see problematic. If I am wrong then go ahead address it,but address it with proof from the Torah and the Hachamim and not emotional outbreaks please.

3) Your claiming that Judaism is "irrational" then? I disagree, much of the Torah is very rational, BUT at the same time their are things beyond the rational mind, with that I agree, but at the same time that is not an opening to then claim things that the Torah and the Hachamim as a whole never stood for nor promoted. This is exactly the criticism of Rav Kahane against much of the Haredi leadership of the generation(s) really. They speak of Teshuva, we speak of Teshuva, but at the same time we don't believe in hocus pocus. What they are saying (over and over) again is that people will just learn Torah and not fight and somehow, magically things will get better. Their wont be any problems etc. etc. I am pointing out that this is not so. Their are many examples of this. Rav kahane wrote about it as well. This is a Kahanist forum, I'd expect people here emphasizing Jewish ACTION as opposed to Jewish pacifity.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2014, 09:11:29 PM »
Every schoolboy knows that Rosh Hashana is the time for us to do “Tshuva”. Yeshiva halls are bursting with such talk, and in the month of “Elul”, all religious newspapers have the concept of “Tshuva” plastered all over their pages. Every rabbi knows that “Elul” is the time to tell his congregation to do serious soul searching and find their way to G-d. Generally speaking, the concept of “Tshuva” is one of the few things that everyone agrees upon. And so, “Baal Tshuva” Yeshivas are in abundance, and the concept of “bringing someone to Tshuva” is accepted by all.

The question that arises is the following: If the Jewish nation is so involved in “Tshuva”, why is the Jewish State in the worst situation it has ever been in spiritually, socially and from the point of view of security? The answer is the following: Obviously the “Tshuva” we see today is a positive thing that must be encouraged, but it is far from adequate. We must strive for a different KIND of “tshuva” – one that is much more comprehensive and far reaching.

The time has arrived for us to be outraged at the cheapening of Jewish blood in the Jewish State. The time has come for us to open our eyes to the national disaster that hovers over the Jewish State and World Jewry as well, and to escape from the apathy of our tiny lives and the mud we are mired in. Anyone who has read the words of Rabbi Kahane, HY”D, concerning the period we live in today, cannot possibly remain indifferent. He stressed, especially before his death, the vicious hate and the awesome tragedies which will be unleashed against the Jewish People before the final redemption in the form of what the sages call “Bi-Eta” – the redemption that comes slowly at its fixed time.

This entire nightmare will befall us if we don’t wake up and “DO TSHUVA”!! We’re not talking here just about a “tshuva” of “Shabbos” and “tefilin”, but rather one of deeds that express genuine “Bitachon” in Hashem – acts of Kiddush Hashem that will change the slow, painful redemption to a speedy and glorious one. We must have enough faith in G-d to do those “painful” and “difficult” tasks that Jews of old considered “normal”. It is time for us to realize how terrible it is when Jews are murdered, and how much worse it is when the ones lucky enough to still be alive are too apathetic or fearful of the gentile or leftist reaction to do something about it. We must realize what “Tshuva” is in a broader sense. It is expressed in the belief that the Jewish G-d is stronger and more powerful than anything imaginable (even Bill Clinton!). It means not abandoning Jonathan Pollard and the rest of the Jewish political prisoners even though that is what the “boss” in the White House wants. Yes, a sweeping and global “tshuva” that transcends the personal “Mitzvot”, and expresses genuine belief in G-d’s Omnipotence.

G-d gives us a length of time to avoid catastrophe but this period has also come to an end. The time for “Tshuva” has arrived. May we merit to understand the type of “Tshuva” that is required of us, and to bring the redemption swiftly and gloriously without needless suffering.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2014, 09:27:19 PM »
Bravo Tag,

I see where you are going with this... Indeed the Teshuva we are doing today is not adequate. I agree with your assessment as to the problems we are witnessing.

I am not quite sure what you refer to as 'hocus pocus'. I do not know that Rabbi Mizrachi is suggesting that Jews do not fight against our enemies, or that Hashem will 'magically' save us (as he did in Mitzrayim). I do believe that by teaching the Torah, both the Halacha and the deeper spiritual aspects, we will keep Jews Jewish and there will be fighters who are more inclined to fight with no fear, and with more divine energy against our enemies.

I do believe it is a concept of the Torah that a righteous fighting force will be much more sucessful against any enemy. While it is true that everyone must fight in a commanded war (Milchamat Mitva), it is also true that those who fall into certain categories were to be excused from military duty. Those who fight the wars of Israel should be Holy to Hashem.

But I think you expressed your opinion very well in the previous post...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2014, 09:43:46 PM »
Actually the last post was by Rav Benyamin Kahane ZTL HYD. I linked it earlier, but I posted in then.

"I am not quite sure what you refer to as 'hocus pocus'. I do not know that Rabbi Mizrachi is suggesting that Jews do not fight against our enemies, or that Hashem will 'magically' save us (as he did in Mitzrayim). "

Its definitely implied. Listen to his words. This is exactly what he said and says. He was/is suggesting that my learning Torah our enemies would be defeated. For me this is "hocus pocus". If we had a Prophet who would directly command this (in the name of Hashem) it would be one thing, otherwise this is wrong and not the way to deal with our enemies. Learning Torah (although great and awesome and an obligation upon every Jew to do) will not solve the problem's of missiles falling down from Gazza or the many other problems. PERHAPS what it can and should do is to get us to the correct Halacha is dealing with our enemies and in destroying them. BUT OTOH I don't see this with R Mizrachi or many other Haredim. The "solutions" aren't practical based on the Torah, its just hocus pocus type of things. For example claiming that Torah is the "Iran dome" of the nation and it will somehow stop or prevent the missiles from coming and many other such things. IF on the other hand it would be learning Torah and applying its true lessons upon the situations then that would be a different thing. But we aren't seeing it with them unfortunately because their is an essential cloud. Its a cloud of fantasy and illusion. That is why they didn't have a problem with Oslo. Not much of a problem with Gush Katif and not a problem with releasing terrorists (as I posted before).

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2014, 09:50:50 PM »
  Also he says that they (Arabs) wont leave Bnai Yisrael till the last second because "that's their job". He describes them as being "policemen" to watch over you. Soo essentially again this isn't looking at things down to earth. Its not because the Torah warns us against leaving enemies on our land. Not because of things like that, but (according to his wording) its basically because you either didn't keep Shabbat, or put on Tefillin. Or didn't daven correctly, things like that ( I know he didn't say it, but its implied). Listen carefully from 1 hour and 17 minutes, just a few minutes in.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2014, 09:59:03 PM »
Wow I was fooled...

That is why it is always best to attribute what you post so that people do not assume it is you who wrote it. I always include the links to things which are not my original ideas...

With that said I will agree and disagree once again.

From a spiritual point of view there is nothing wrong with believing what Rabbi Mizrachi said (I did not watch so I take your word on this)...

I work hard on my Emmunah and Bitachon, believing that everything which happens is because Hashem wills it to happen. The Torah does place a lot of merit, merit which brings protection, on Torah study and teaching. I do not consider it 'hocus pocus' to believe this, because it is brought down by the sages and Rabbis of the Talmudic era.

But the Talmudic scholars also made it clear that we must do our part and not rely on miracles for salvation. We must put together armies, make weapons, train for war, etc. Indeed we must be prepared to defend ourselves, and attack those who intend to destroy us. WE must make the physical effort to do this, and then Hashem will supply the energy to bring about our victory.

Rather than look for things which are wrong about what the Rabbi says, I instead try to reconcile what he says with what I already have learned. I do not think most people who watch Rabbi Mizrachi are 'Haredim' types, because he has such a presence on the Internet and youtube. Rather I think he is trying to teach 'Baal Teshuva' the more spiritual way of looking at the situation.

I am not a 'student' of Rabbi Mizrachi but for the most part I agree with his teachings. Of course no Rabbi can say with 100% authority anything concerning the spiritual lessons of Torah because so many great Rabbis have disagreed on various topics. As I posted in the 'Kedusha' thread that the Gemara brings down several opinions concerning the saying of the 'Kedusha' and we are left to reconcile each ones answer...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2014, 10:00:23 PM »
I have heard a Zohar which brings a similar idea, that the Arabs will remain in Israel till the coming of Moshiach... Only after it seems that they were right and we were wrong, and only those who clung with Devekus to Hashem will be the righteous inheritors of the Messianic age...

I can find a reference to this idea if you are interested.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2014, 10:07:53 PM »
http://www.chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380312/jewish/The-Final-Battle-with-Ishmael.htm

The Zohar speaks of a fifth exile at the End of Days: Ishmael

The Midrash speaks of four exiles in advance of Mashiach's arrival and the Final Redemption: Babylonian, Median, Greek, and Roman (Bereishit Rabba 2:4). Yet the Zohar speaks of another aspect of exile at the End of Days:

...The descendents of Ishmael will go up at that time [End of Days] with the nations of the world against Jerusalem... (Zohar 1:119a)

There is a tradition that Ishmael will be the final extension of the Roman Exile. It will be with his descendants that the final generation of Jews before the redemption will have to contend. This is supported by the Midrash:

Israel will say to the king of the Arabs, "Take silver and gold and leave the Temple." The king of the Arabs will say, "You have nothing to do with this Temple. However, if you want, choose a sacrifice as you did in the past, and we will also offer a sacrifice, and with the one whose sacrifice is accepted, we will all become one people." The Jewish people will offer theirs, but it will not be accepted because the Satan will lay charges against them before The Holy One, Blessed is He. The descendents of Kedar will offer theirs, and it will be accepted.... At that time, the Arabs will say to Israel, "Come and believe in our faith," but Israel will answer, "We will kill or be killed, but we will not deny our belief!" At that time, swords will be drawn, bows will be strung and arrows will be sent, and many will fall... (Sefer Eliyahu, Pirkei Mashiach, p. 236)

Furthermore, says the Zohar:

[During the Resurrection of the Dead], many camps will arise in Land of the Galilee, because that is where Mashiach is going to be revealed, since it is part of Joseph's territory. It will be the first place to be destroyed. It will begin there ahead of all other places, and then spread to the nations... (Vayakhel 220a)

When the latest Intifadah began, one of the first places to be destroyed was the Tomb of Joseph. The barbaric destruction of this Jewish holy site caught the world's attention, though the damage could not be reversed.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2014, 10:13:16 PM »
I have heard a Zohar which brings a similar idea, that the Arabs will remain in Israel till the coming of Moshiach... Only after it seems that they were right and we were wrong, and only those who clung with Devekus to Hashem will be the righteous inheritors of the Messianic age...

I can find a reference to this idea if you are interested.

I know it. Anyway again this is another example of this problem.

You see if you go by the Zohar and belive in this "fifth exile" then why bother fighting it. Why bother doing anything about it because after all the Arabs will take over the land of Israel and send Jews into exile. In fact if this will happen anyway you better make friends with the Arabs now and treat them very well or else they will then take even more revenge against you.
 You see what this leads to. And yes their already are those who think this way. By thinking this way they (or you) FURTHUR make this a possibility. Its almost a self fulfilled prophecy. If you believe you will loose then the chances are greater that you will loose. This goes for the secular and this goes for the Haredim. This whole ideology is passive and self defeating.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2014, 10:27:38 PM »
I do not think we are passive, but we accept our fate. When it comes down to it, the Torah shows that when the Jewish people all cry out to Hashem he will turn things around and save us, but for the most part the Jewish people are, as the Torah testifies, a 'Stiff-Necked people' and also that when we are fat and satisfied we forget about Hashem.

These are two traits of Israel which are not the best, yet we have somehow managed to survive. What we need to do is find a way to turn our 'fat' and 'stiff-necked' Jewish brothers and sisters around and we will be doing Hashems will.

I do not believe that the prophecy the Zohar makes leads to accepting the conditions. That story makes me want to work harder to make sure more Jews survive such a test of emmunah. There are so many negative forces working against Judaism in the world today. I read the youtube comments with tears of rage and the hateful comments on various news sites, and I wonder when we are going to stand up against those Satan's... I do not fear them, I do speak up against the new nazis...

Rabbi Kahane is praised in secret even among many who you would not think would support him. I have related that in my community I use every chance I have to speak with people about the Rabbi and his message concerning Israel and the problems it faces. I do believe that most Jews (and I don't concern myself with what the 'haredim' think, rather what Klal Yisrael think) are with us in spreading the Torah, and Zionism in the world.

Anyway, my advice to you (obviously unsolicited), is to relax on trying to prove the Rabbi wrong. As the writing of Rabbi Benjamin Kahane inspired me to hear the message you want to convey I think that we can learn from his style.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2014, 10:34:01 PM »
The words of Moses Song, "Haazinu' are read in the next to last portion of the Torah... They are very telling about the situation we are in...

Listen heaven! I will speak! Earth! Hear the words of my mouth!
My lesson shall drop like rain, my saying shall flow down like the dew – like a downpour on the herb, like a shower on the grass.
When I proclaim HaShem’s name, praise HaShem for His greatness.

The deeds of the Mighty One are perfect, for all His ways are just. He is a faithful HaShem, never unfair; righteous and moral is He.
Destruction is His children’s fault, not His own, you warped and twisted generation.
Is this the way you repay HaShem, you ungrateful, unwise nation? Is He not your Father, your Master, the One who made and established you?
Remember days long gone by. Ponder the years of each generation. Ask your father and let him tell you, and your grandfather, who will explain it.
When the Most High gave nations their heritage and split up the sons of man, He set up the borders of nations to parallel the number of Israel’s descendants.
But His own nation remained HaShem’s portion; Jacob was the lot of His heritage.
He brought them into being in a desert region, in a desolate, howling wasteland. He encompassed them and granted them wisdom, protecting them like the pupil of His eye.
Like an eagle arousing its nest, hovering over its young, He spread His wings and took them, carrying them on His pinions.
HaShem alone guided them; there was no alien power with Him.
He carried them over the earth’s highest places, to feast on the crops of the field. He let them suckle honey from the bedrock, oil from the flinty cliff.
They had the cheese of cattle, milk of sheep, fat of lambs, rams of the Bashan, and luscious fat wheat. They drank the blood of grapes for wine.
Jeshurun thus became fat and rebelled. You grew fat, thick and gross. The nation went away from the HaShem who made it and spurned the Mighty One who was its support.
They provoked His jealousy with alien practices; made Him angry with vile deeds.
They sacrificed to demons who were non-gods, deities they never knew. These were new things, recently arrived, which their fathers would never consider.
You thus ignored the Mighty One who bore you; forgot the Power who delivered you.
When HaShem saw this, He was offended, provoked by His sons and daughters.
He said: I will hide My face from them, and see what will be their end. They are a generation which reverses itself and cannot be trusted.
They have been faithless to Me with a non-god, angering Me with their meaningless acts. Now I will be unfaithful to them with a non-nation, provoking them with a nation devoid of gratitude.
My anger has kindled a fire, burning to the lowest depths. It shall consume the land and its crops, setting fire to the foundations of mountains.
I will heap evil upon them, striking them with My arrows.
They will be bloated by famine, consumed by fever, cut down by bitter plague. I will send against them fanged beasts, with venomous creatures who crawl in the dust.
Outside, the sword shall butcher boys, girls, infants, white-headed elders, while inside, there shall be terror.
I was prepared to exterminate them, to make their memory vanish from among mankind.
But I was concerned that their enemies would be provoked, and their attackers alienated, so that they would say, ‘Our superior power and not HaShem, was what caused all this.’
But they are a nation who destroys good advice, and they themselves have no understanding.
If they were wise, they would contemplate this, and understand what their end will be.
How could one person pursue a thousand, or two people, ten thousand, if their Mighty One had not given them over, and HaShem had not trapped them?
Their powers are not like our Mighty One, although our enemies sit in judgement.
But their vine is from the vine of Sodom and the shoot of Gomorrah. Their grapes are poison grapes; their grape cluster is bitterness to them.
Their vine is serpents’ venom, like the poison of the dreadful cobra.
But it is concealed with Me for the future, sealed up in My treasury.
I have vengeance and retribution, waiting for their foot to slip. Their day of disaster is near, and their time is about to come.
HaShem will then take up the cause of His people, and comfort His servants. He will have seen that their power is gone, with nothing left to keep or abandon.
HaShem will then say: Where is their god, the power in which they trusted?
Where are the gods who ate the fat of their sacrifices and drank the wine of their libations? Let them now get up and help you! Let them be your protector!
But now see! It is I! I am the only One! There are no other gods with Me! I kill and give life! If I crushed, I will heal! But there is no protection from My power!
I lift My hand to heaven and say: I am Life forever.
I will whet My lightning sword and grasp judgement in My hand. I will bring vengeance against My foes, and repay those who hated Me.
I will make My arrows drunk with blood, My sword consuming flesh. The enemy’s first punishment will be the blood of the slain and wounded.
Let the tribes of His nation sing praise, for He will avenge His servants’ blood. He will bring vengeance upon His foes, and reconcile His people to His land.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2014, 10:45:16 PM »
Muman- I don't think you get it, but ookay. Maybe later.