Author Topic: "Israel's New Racism"  (Read 1674 times)

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
"Israel's New Racism"
« on: March 24, 2014, 02:34:20 AM »

I don't think this is racist at all. I think it presents Israel in a positive light as a state trying to protect itself like all states should. Of course they try to twist things like making "Kushi" a derogatory word.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: "Israel's New Racism"
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 03:42:15 AM »
Max Blumenthal is a self-hating Jew of the worst kind.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 04:28:19 AM »
Ben Ari & the others are hypocrites as they make all this noise about the Africans but are totally silent about the Russian Goyim who somehow got "aliyah".
There are way more Russian Goyim here than there are Africans & they are just as big of a demographic & crime problem as the Africans.
I say if the Russian Goyim can stay than the Africans can too.
Why all the silence about the Russian Goyim?
Both must go!!!!!

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2014, 11:41:49 AM »
Max Blumenthal who tried to say a Thai worker massacred the Fogel family in Itamar 3 years ago.

Just google the article.
After Itamar: Exploring the cynical logic that makes everyone a target
Max Blumenthal on March 15, 2011

Even after it became known that Palestinians committed the massacre, Blumenthal made excuses for these Arab terrorists

The man is a sicko who turns a blind eye to the Palestinians genocidal media against Israel.
As Caroline Glick said, The fact that the Palestinians from Fatah and Hamas alike are Jew-hating racists should surprise no one who has been paying a modicum of attention to the Palestinian media and general culture. Since the PA was established in 1994 in the framework of the peace process between Israel and the PLO, it has used the media organs, schools and mosques it controls to spew out a constant flow of anti-Semitic propaganda. Much of the Jew-hating bile is indistinguishable from anti-Jewish propaganda published by the Nazis.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 10:38:04 PM »
As you can see, even Left Wing politicians don't like the infiltrators. In Israel only the very hardcore Left actually care about being "politically correct". Many Leftists that don't want to keep Judea and Samaria actually hate Arabs. They think it's dangerous for Israeli soldiers to serve there. Only in the US, does the average Leftist actually worship their enemy.

South Tel Aviv is a very dirty place. I've walked around the dirty Central Bus Station. It's like walking through the smelly Arab areas of Jerusalem or like walking in a dirty AA neighborhood in the US.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 11:27:47 PM »
  May blomenthal or whatever his sick name is, be thrown off a ----. May the same fate await all leftist, evil traitorous scumbags. If this scumbag even Jewish or just someone with a Jewish grandfather and shiksa mom or grandmother or another deformist, self-hating, enemy of G-D, enemy of Am Yisrael traitor.

The Sudanese need to be deported, ASAP. If the government doesn't do it yet, those who employ them or employ Arabs should be boycotted and shunned. No one should rent apartments to them or anything else. They should all go back to Sudan or whatever else sh^t-hole they came from.

CK- "I say if the Russian Goyim can stay than the Africans can too."

That's stupid. So if someone get's a C, they mind as well get a D?

I don't think their are more Russians then their are the Africans. + the Africans would join the Arabs in a war against Israel (they are mostly Mooslim). Russians many of them think and feel they are Jewish (most have a Jewish father, etc.). Many wouldn't mind converting as well. + I don't think their are hug numbers of them. Its good to know this and be aware, also keep "secular weedings"  and other such non-sense out of Israel. Only Rabbinic weddings, ONLY. Besides that did some Russians beat you up or something?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 12:03:12 AM »
Russians have special stores in Israel that sell non-kosher food. They tell Non-Russians that it's not kosher if they come so they won't be surprised. Unfortunately, it's impossible to tell between a Russian Jew and a Russian goy. We can blame Stalin for this. Israel should ban these stores and attempt to re-educate the victims of Communism. They don't see themselves as victims. Many Israeli Jews view Russians negatively because many of them act like Slavic goyim rather than victims of Communism seeking religious freedom. If Israel re-educated them and banned Russian anti-religious behavior such as being proud to sell pork or eat chametz on Passover, they could be made into proud Jews. Instead, they import the culture of their oppressors into Israel.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 12:25:28 AM »
  May blomenthal or whatever his sick name is, be thrown off a ----. May the same fate await all leftist, evil traitorous scumbags. If this scumbag even Jewish or just someone with a Jewish grandfather and shiksa mom or grandmother or another deformist, self-hating, enemy of G-D, enemy of Am Yisrael traitor.

The Sudanese need to be deported, ASAP. If the government doesn't do it yet, those who employ them or employ Arabs should be boycotted and shunned. No one should rent apartments to them or anything else. They should all go back to Sudan or whatever else sh^t-hole they came from.

CK- "I say if the Russian Goyim can stay than the Africans can too."

That's stupid. So if someone get's a C, they mind as well get a D?

I don't think their are more Russians then their are the Africans. + the Africans would join the Arabs in a war against Israel (they are mostly Mooslim). Russians many of them think and feel they are Jewish (most have a Jewish father, etc.). Many wouldn't mind converting as well. + I don't think their are hug numbers of them. Its good to know this and be aware, also keep "secular weedings"  and other such non-sense out of Israel. Only Rabbinic weddings, ONLY. Besides that did some Russians beat you up or something?
No African called grandparents & great granparents Zhid or made pogroms against them Russian Goyim did.
They are as big as a problem.
Who are the whores,pimps,drug dealers & mafiosos?
All Russians.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2014, 12:33:03 AM »
As you can see, even Left Wing politicians don't like the infiltrators. In Israel only the very hardcore Left actually care about being "politically correct". Many Leftists that don't want to keep Judea and Samaria actually hate Arabs. They think it's dangerous for Israeli soldiers to serve there. Only in the US, does the average Leftist actually worship their enemy.

South Tel Aviv is a very dirty place. I've walked around the dirty Central Bus Station. It's like walking through the smelly Arab areas of Jerusalem or like walking in a dirty AA neighborhood in the US.
My brother in law lives on that neighborhood & indeed it is as you,however it was scummy before the Africans arrived the Russians were running whorehouses,turning tricks,pushing drugs,running numbers & engaging in other vice.
I once visited him & I said Yigal I feel just like being back in Crown Heights being here & he said I know all the schvartzers.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2014, 12:34:54 AM »
Russians have special stores in Israel that sell non-kosher food. They tell Non-Russians that it's not kosher if they come so they won't be surprised. Unfortunately, it's impossible to tell between a Russian Jew and a Russian goy. We can blame Stalin for this. Israel should ban these stores and attempt to re-educate the victims of Communism. They don't see themselves as victims. Many Israeli Jews view Russians negatively because many of them act like Slavic goyim rather than victims of Communism seeking religious freedom. If Israel re-educated them and banned Russian anti-religious behavior such as being proud to sell pork or eat chametz on Passover, they could be made into proud Jews. Instead, they import the culture of their oppressors into Israel.

Dude, some of those "White" Russian Jews, unfortunately are so ignorant of Judaism that I heard once from someone about one of them, and it was an older lady that for Pessah she was going to celebrate Passover with Pork and Hallah bread. And this was no joke, she didn't even know it is assur on soo many levels.
 That's what happened with the generations of the cantonist decrees and also the forced assimilation and complete ignorance and not allowing any Jewish education. That is why their is and should be a lot of work done to bring these and other Jews back to Torah-Judaism.

4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2014, 12:55:05 AM »
I am leaning toward agreeing with Tag on this.

I know Russian Jews and they have been so far away from Judaism that it is scary... If Kiruv (outreach) can work, it should be tried, to bring them back to Jewish observance.

It is sad that they come to Israel and behave like animals. It is such a chilul Hashem to think they are doing this in Eretz Yisrael. But as Tag said, we must not turn our backs on people who are our brothers (if they indeed have Jewish blood)...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2014, 12:58:17 AM »
Dude, some of those "White" Russian Jews, unfortunately are so ignorant of Judaism that I heard once from someone about one of them, and it was an older lady that for Pessah she was going to celebrate Passover with Pork and Hallah bread. And this was no joke, she didn't even know it is assur on soo many levels.
 That's what happened with the generations of the cantonist decrees and also the forced assimilation and complete ignorance and not allowing any Jewish education. That is why their is and should be a lot of work done to bring these and other Jews back to Torah-Judaism.
I agree with you here.
Unfortunately most American Jews aren't any better & are just as assimilated but not due to oppression but due to too much freedom.
There needs to be a massive effort to do outreach to Russian Jews so they remain Jews & do not marry Goyim as well as to Ameriacn Jews & not just Chabad but all Orthodox Jewry must do so there is enough work for all communities to get involved in such efforts.
When I was in America I knew this Russian lady who bought treif meat from the supermarket & then soaked & salted it.
I asked her why she didn't just buy from the kosher butcher,she said it was too expensive.
These people are hungry for Yiddishkeit they just need to be shown the way.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2014, 01:03:53 AM »
I am leaning toward agreeing with Tag on this.

I know Russian Jews and they have been so far away from Judaism that it is scary... If Kiruv (outreach) can work, it should be tried, to bring them back to Jewish observance.

It is sad that they come to Israel and behave like animals. It is such a chilul Hashem to think they are doing this in Eretz Yisrael. But as Tag said, we must not turn our backs on people who are our brothers (if they indeed have Jewish blood)...
I agree with both of you here but only as far as reaching those who are Jews by halacha.
Those who have Goyish mothers are Goyim & are not Jews,however if they do a bonafide conversion than of course they will behave like Jews or at least they should & will be full Jews,however those Goyim who do not convert are not our concern & do not belong here.
Those whose mothers are Jewish or have a kosher conversion are our brothers & deserve our support in all ways possible.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2014, 02:21:52 AM »
I agree with both of you here but only as far as reaching those who are Jews by halacha.
Those who have Goyish mothers are Goyim & are not Jews,however if they do a bonafide conversion than of course they will behave like Jews or at least they should & will be full Jews,however those Goyim who do not convert are not our concern & do not belong here.
Those whose mothers are Jewish or have a kosher conversion are our brothers & deserve our support in all ways possible.

Very good... I knew you did not want to lose Jewish souls... And I agree those who are not Jewish by Halacha, and are living in Israel to take advantage of the freedom to do whatever they want (and as you say they engage in much of the vice in Israel) should be encouraged to leave Israel...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2014, 10:53:51 AM »

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/178886#.UzGX-Jt3u1s

They put a soldier to a come (by beating him).

These savages must go. Lowest scum of the earth.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 03:30:47 PM »

I don't think this is racist at all. I think it presents Israel in a positive light as a state trying to protect itself like all states should. Of course they try to twist things like making "Kushi" a derogatory word.

I was wondering the same thing, what is he standing there like an idiot with the face of an idiot?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 04:02:13 PM »
I was wondering the same thing, what is he standing there like an idiot with the face of an idiot?

:::D

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 07:54:21 PM »
I went to ulpan with Russians so I know all about them. When the teacher was trying to explain to them what Rosh Hashana was, they were confused. When they heard it was the New Year, they had it mixed up with Hanukkah because they associated it with the goyish holidays around the Civil New Year. They didn't know how to say it so one Russian drew a menorah on the blackboard and the teacher had to explain to them that the menorah is for Hanukkah, and not related to Rosh Hashana.

Unless you live in Jerusalem, most of the places for immigrants are dominated by Russians. When I went to the Absorption Ministry in the Haifa area, they speak to you in Russian because they think everyone that needs services there speaks Russian. So you have to tell them to speak Hebrew if you don't know Russian. I remember Russians were getting a large payment called a basket of aliyah. Olim from countries like the US did not get enough money. I know people in ulpan who had to quit because the money they got while going to ulpan was not enough to live on and they wouldn't let you work and go to ulpan at the same time. If you don't go to ulpan, they wouldn't give the money. Later on after Nefesh B'Nefesh was created, more Americans started getting money like Russians. But then when Netanyahu was doing budget cuts while he was Finance Minister under the late and unlamented fat pig, they cut the special basket of aliyah for everyone so it was back to the regular money for everyone. I remember the Russians in the Absorption Ministry said my parents could send me money because they think all Americans are rich.

I didn't need as much money as other olim because I lived with my grandparents. I made aliyah when I was 18 in 2000. I left Israel in 2003 because college was too hard. Now, as a white college graduate, I can't get a job. I probably would have been better off financially if I would have stayed in Israel without going to college.