Author Topic: Russian Goyim In My Building  (Read 2158 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Russian Goyim In My Building
« on: March 28, 2014, 06:08:09 AM »
We have a Russian Goya in my building named Olga who is a seamstress.
Anyway my wife had some work done (this was during the December season) & she noticed a huge Xmas tree in Olga's living room to which my wife remarked that Jews don't have these.
To which Olga replied she is not Jewish.
My wife then asked if her father was Jewish?
Olga replied no & she has absolutely no Jews in her family.
My wife then asked how did she get aliyah.
She replied that they came from Sochnut (Jewish Agency) & told her about the generous sal klita (immigration basket) & other benefits & at the time there were large bread lines in Russia so she figured with all the benefits & the chance for a better life why not.
This Shiksa & her kids with absolutely no ties to Jews or Judaism has Israeli citizenship & i don't & even worse she is welcome with open arms & Chaim can not even enter the country.
What kind of injustice is that?
Why is nobody making a big deal about her & the many like her?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 06:18:31 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Russian Goyim In My Building
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2014, 07:32:20 AM »
It's an absolute disgrace that this Russian bum can enter The Jewish Homeland at The Jewish Peoples expense. Her and all her Nazi Russian people should be thrown out!

ChabadKahanist why not make flyers and place them around?
Hold meetings with other Jews. Maybe 2 or 3 will come or maybe 10 will come, because there must be others who think rationally like yourself.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 10:12:04 AM »
ChabadKahanist,  3 questions come to mind after reading what you mentioned:

1.   Approximately,  how many Russian Non-Jews live in Israel?
2.   What area ( s ) of Israel do most of the Russian Non-Jews live?
3.   What is your impression regarding Olga's attitude towards Israel and the Jewish people?
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 01:29:54 PM »
ChabadKahanist,  3 questions come to mind after reading what you mentioned:

1.   Approximately,  how many Russian Non-Jews live in Israel?
2.   What area ( s ) of Israel do most of the Russian Non-Jews live?
3.   What is your impression regarding Olga's attitude towards Israel and the Jewish people?
1. 40-80 %
2 Rishon L'Tzion & Tel Aviv
3.I think positive & her son served in the IDF & does reserves.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 01:56:32 PM »
It's an absolute disgrace that this Russian bum can enter The Jewish Homeland at The Jewish Peoples expense. Her and all her Nazi Russian people should be thrown out!

ChabadKahanist why not make flyers and place them around?
Hold meetings with other Jews. Maybe 2 or 3 will come or maybe 10 will come, because there must be others who think rationally like yourself.
Because then the Israeli Marxist police will arrest him for "inciting racism".

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 08:04:30 PM »
Another depressed American. This has nothing to do with Russia but I suggest you to seek professional help. You might feel little better about yourself and people around you.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2014, 08:24:17 PM »
" 40-80 %"

And where did you get the statistics from?

.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2014, 08:38:24 PM »
In Rehovot there's a lot. They sell crosses and other paraphernalia for them in the street markets.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2014, 08:56:45 PM »
In Rehovot there's a lot. They sell crosses and other paraphernalia for them in the street markets.

You saw this or you heard this?
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2014, 09:00:06 PM »
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2014, 12:16:15 AM »
" 40-80 %"

The rabbanut.
Not people like Olga but half breeds (people with a Jewish father) or people with a Jewish grandfather.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2014, 12:17:35 AM »
Saw.
You are correct my sister in law lives there & complains about it all the time.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2014, 12:50:47 AM »
Another depressed American. This has nothing to do with Russia but I suggest you to seek professional help. You might feel little better about yourself and people around you.
I am not depressed at all.
I came here to be in a Jewish state not to be in Russia & not to be in Africa.
If they want to be Russians & not Jews they have the whole former Soviet Union why come here?
And they are not jews & are here because of handouts from the Israeli government which brought them here because they were afraid that religious Jews were have too many kids & out populate the secular that is why they brought all these Russians here without any care as to whether they were Jewish or not.
Tell me Mr. Serbian do you want Albanians in Serbia?
Well I do not want Russian non-Jews in Israel.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2014, 01:42:54 AM »
" 40-80 %"

Maybe he means 40-80% of Russians in Israel are not Jewish. It's certainly not the percentage of the total population of Israel. If that was true, they would pose a much larger threat than the Muzzies.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2014, 02:15:51 AM »
SA, this woman is not Jewish at all. She has no right to live in Israel while Chaim is forbidden to even visit Israel. It would not matter what her national background was.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2014, 02:40:25 AM »
SA, this woman is not Jewish at all. She has no right to live in Israel while Chaim is forbidden to even visit Israel. It would not matter what her national background was.
Exactly my point & not only Chaim I myself am here in Israel & am in limbo because they have been jerking me around 9 years with getting my citizenship even though I have a daughter & grandchildren here & a son that served in the IDF plus an Israeli born wife.
I am here legally but no kupat cholim which I desperately need.
For G-d's sakes so called "Palestinians" from Gaza & Judea & Samaria who are not citizens & illegal Africans as well as Syrian receive free hospital care while I owe thousands fof shekels to the hospital because I am a Jew with no kupat cholim rights.
Where is the justice?
What kind of joke is the law of return?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2014, 02:42:01 AM »
Why don't they let you become a citizen? Because of your past with JDL?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2014, 02:46:30 AM »
Why don't they let you become a citizen? Because of your past with JDL?
That & legal problems I had with my ex-wife over 20 years ago which is way past the statutes of limitations even by Israeli law.
I hope to resolve it in court very shortly,but the beuracracy is very expasserating.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2014, 05:00:25 AM »
Exactly my point & not only Chaim I myself am here in Israel & am in limbo because they have been jerking me around 9 years with getting my citizenship even though I have a daughter & grandchildren here & a son that served in the IDF plus an Israeli born wife.
I am here legally but no kupat cholim which I desperately need.
For G-d's sakes so called "Palestinians" from Gaza & Judea & Samaria who are not citizens & illegal Africans as well as Syrian receive free hospital care while I owe thousands fof shekels to the hospital because I am a Jew with no kupat cholim rights.
Where is the justice?
What kind of joke is the law of return?
It's the system that is the problem not so much the people like this Olga woman... From what you describe she is living as a respectable citizen in a country that allowed her to immigrate there... Personally speaking from an outsider looking in the situation looks grim for any kind of meaningful change that would make Israel a strictly Jewish state... At best it might be possible to remove some of the people playing the system... Once they give people citizenship it is hard to toss them out... The only hope Israel has is for the Jewish people to keep their population numbers up and vote the correct way... The jury is still out on that scenario because the picture is up for grabs with things tracking to a more liberal rather that conservative trend... Get your legal problems straightened out and don't worry so much about this Olga woman since she is most likely there to stay... There are worse problems facing Israel than a few Russian Goy's with huge Christmas trees in their living rooms... My question is why are trees like that even sold over in Israel?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2014, 05:22:02 AM »
The rabbanut.
Not people like Olga but half breeds (people with a Jewish father) or people with a Jewish grandfather.

but half breeds (people with a Jewish father) or people with a Jewish grandfather.
  you know thats not a nice term you mean misclinge thats the term for hybrids or mutts that the Nazis used on part Jews.If the mother is Jewish the children are Jewish so many of these these 'half breeds' are Jewish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2014, 09:36:34 AM »
    you know thats not a nice term you mean misclinge thats the term for hybrids or mutts that the Nazis used on part Jews.If the mother is Jewish the children are Jewish so many of these these 'half breeds' are Jewish
No I mean half breeds when the father is Jewish & the mother is not another words a total Goy.

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2014, 12:08:41 PM »
It's the system that is the problem not so much the people like this Olga woman... From what you describe she is living as a respectable citizen in a country that allowed her to immigrate there... Personally speaking from an outsider looking in the situation looks grim for any kind of meaningful change that would make Israel a strictly Jewish state... At best it might be possible to remove some of the people playing the system... Once they give people citizenship it is hard to toss them out... The only hope Israel has is for the Jewish people to keep their population numbers up and vote the correct way... The jury is still out on that scenario because the picture is up for grabs with things tracking to a more liberal rather that conservative trend... Get your legal problems straightened out and don't worry so much about this Olga woman since she is most likely there to stay... There are worse problems facing Israel than a few Russian Goy's with huge Christmas trees in their living rooms... My question is why are trees like that even sold over in Israel?

Actually trends are in our favor. The next generation has a larger % of Religious Jewish children then non-Religious. And the trend is only increasing. Religious and Right-Wing as well.

The trees aren't only sold, they are also given away for FREE by the Israeli government. 

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2014, 12:35:53 PM »
Actually trends are in our favor. The next generation has a larger % of Religious Jewish children then non-Religious. And the trend is only increasing. Religious and Right-Wing as well.

The trees aren't only sold, they are also given away for FREE by the Israeli government.
This is a fact the Jerusalem municipality gave away Xmas trees last Xmas.
Disgusting indeed.
The [censored] must go!!!!!!

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2014, 01:32:22 PM »
This is a fact the Jerusalem municipality gave away Xmas trees last Xmas.
Disgusting indeed.
The [censored] must go!!!!!!

Yea. Anyway they aren't much of a threat because 1) They don't do bombing and 2) They don't have much children. Compare that to the Arabs and you get a completely different story.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2014, 01:51:18 PM »
Yea. Anyway they aren't much of a threat because 1) They don't do bombing and 2) They don't have much children. Compare that to the Arabs and you get a completely different story.
They are are a threat because they marry Jewish men & bring Goy kids into the world.
This will create a whole generation of Goy Israelis.
Also some Russian Goyim are involved in Neo-Nazi activities as well as whoring,pimping,drug dealing & other vice.
Arab women only marry other Arabs.