Author Topic: Russian gentile in Israel reveals his thoughts  (Read 493 times)

Offline Rafoe

• Global Moderator
  • Full JTFer
Russian gentile in Israel reveals his thoughts
« on: April 07, 2014, 08:27:14 AM »
Ilya Kohanovsky, a Russian gentile in Israel, has shared his insights on the future of the Jewish state.

And so he write (translation from hebrew):
"God gave the Land of Israel to the people of Israel, and then come the Gentiles (me and other members of minority groups who are not considered Jewish) and Pull the rug under Israel's Jewish identity! And there's nothing you can do to stop us"

His facebook profile:
https://www.facebook.com/ilya.kohanovsky?fref=ts

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Russian gentile in Israel reveals his thoughts
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 08:59:11 AM »
Ilya Kohanovsky, a Russian gentile in Israel, has shared his insights on the future of the Jewish state.

"God gave the Land of Israel to the people of Israel, and then come the Gentiles (me and other members of minority groups who are not considered Jewish) and Pull the rug under Israel's Jewish identity! And there's nothing you can do to stop us"

His facebook profile:
This only proves my point about the [censored].
Maybe we can get Chaim to do a video on the plague of the Russian Goyim here in Israel?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 09:01:55 AM »

His facebook profile:
This piece of crap should be tossed out of Israel today .He even has arabic writing.He should be cut to pieces slowly put in battery acid and then have his private parts cut off next  have his head cut off
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 09:08:18 AM »
This piece of crap should be tossed out of Israel today .He even has arabic writing.He should be cut to pieces slowly put in battery acid and then have his private parts cut off next  have his head cut off
I'd settle for him being shipped back to Russia & never be allowed to return.
This crap has Israeli citizenship while Chaim can not even enter the country.
What a joke.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 09:09:33 AM »
I'd settle for him being shipped back to Russia & never be allowed to return.
This crap has Israeli citizenship while Chaim can not even enter the country.
What a joke.
Whatever just get rid of him
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2014, 09:15:20 AM »

His facebook profile:

This guy is a faggot  :laugh:
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 10:13:59 AM »
Eww. He is a faggot, a Communist And a terrorist supporter (has picture of the Boston bomber and has PLO Nazi flag's and supports those Nazis). All round weirdo F^ck.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.