Author Topic: Hello from Iran  (Read 4066 times)

Offline Noble Men

• New JTFer
Hello from Iran
« on: August 05, 2007, 02:47:20 PM »
I will be coming to Israel pretty soon.With 1 million other Iranians and Armenians and Europeans.To take out Zionistan out for once and for all.We will go down in the history books as takin down a Evil Empire.You will feel the hammer of god.

Joe Schmo

Re: Hello from Iran
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 02:48:06 PM »
I will be coming to Israel pretty soon.With 1 million other Iranians and Armenians and Europeans.To take out Zionistan out for once and for all.We will go down in the history books as takin down a Evil Empire.You will feel the hammer of G-d.

Excellent.  Looking forward to hearing from you!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 02:53:12 PM »
I will be coming to Israel pretty soon.With 1 million other Iranians and Armenians and Europeans.To take out Zionistan out for once and for all.We will go down in the history books as takin down a Evil Empire.You will feel the hammer of G-d.
What ?!!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 03:05:20 PM »
Nobody has delusions like an Iranian ::)
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 03:14:58 PM »
He is probably "Ayatollah" the same guy we banned last night. If you are reading this "Noble Men" you should know that you are not fit to be an Iranian. You insult your heritage and throw it in the trash for a religion that does not deserve you or your loyalty. I hope you one day discover what evil you serve...

Cyrizian
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 03:19:27 PM »
I use the koran for my door mat and ali [since no doubt your a shia] is a pigs slave have a nice day
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 05:35:11 PM »

You've picked the wrong place to spout your stupid genocidal b.s.  As far as I'm concerned, you are a [censored] excuse of a man, and you can go eat shiite!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2007, 06:05:04 PM »
Posting on this website will probably lead to you being arrested by your repressed government. Have you ever tried a drink called doggh?

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2007, 10:19:46 PM »
Sarah, your back! I thought it would be dangerous for you to post on these forums. Has the situation changed? BTW I love doggh! But it is an aquired taste. Most people would think it is disgusting on the first try...
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2007, 11:44:33 PM »
Bounce the vermin.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 12:02:29 AM »
I'm kicking myself for being so damn stupid. Cyrizian and I both went out of our way to be civil to this bloke last night as he was a persian and might warrant some consideration.

Well it goes to show. That religion is such a twisted cult of death and misery that showing ANY consideration to it's followers is just casting pearls before swine! >:(

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2007, 12:13:12 AM »
They are using our kind hearts against us. The sooner we understand this, the better off the world will be. They are using our laws against us.

It is time too stop grasping at the last plank of the boat, as it sinks. But of course, those that speak "Tolerance and peace" will be the death of us all. Maybe the USA and the UK and Australia should suffer a huge attack all at once.

As far as I see it America, the UK and Australia are like this....

We are like beaten, raped  house wives. How dare we name the enemy. We may get hit again.

Saddening, on so many levels.
No peace, without FREEDOM.