Author Topic: ugliest ape of the year  (Read 8218 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: ugliest ape of the year
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2014, 01:34:14 AM »
I think the bottom line is this:  Subjects like "ugliest ape of the year" is very limiting to the growth of our membership.  Why wouldn't people like Allen West be welcome here or people like him who support what we support?  But once they see "ugliest ape of the year," I have no doubt that they would run from this site in the same fashion that I would run from a site that had topics such as "ugliest k*ke of the year."

Amen...

Racism is ugly... I don't spend time thinking like a racist bastard... I don't associate with people who are racists.

As I was discussing with my Mormon/Mexican friend last night.... We all harbor a little racism... Every race does (incluing Mexicans and South Americans).... But it is not something to wallow in, be proud of, or advertise. Even if other people are doing it... It doesn't make it right. Just like Lashon Hara is a sin in Jewish law (between Jews) so too we should be spending more time talking and pointing out the evils of the world (including islam)... The blacks have always been racist and now it is so obvious. Jews come from many races and we believe all people are capable of being righteous, it is a concept called 'free will'.

I don't blame ACK for posting like this... People do get aggravated because the blacks feel so entitled to everything and often I catch myself inserting racist comments (depending on who I talk to) when discussing current politics.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2014, 02:07:46 AM »
I agree with you ChaimFan, that she unfairly is being labelled "Sexiest Person Alive" for merely being black and that is pathetic.  However, that is a point aside from my criticism of ChineseKahanists bigoted post.   I feel we should avoid acting like degenerate white trashy Klansmen or the other spectrum, afrocentric black ghetto trash.. Both sides of the spectrum pisses me the heck off.  That is why I was criticizing ChineseKahanists post.  If he would have been more constructive, like "Lady Picked Sexiest Person Alive for Just For Being Black", etc,  this could have been a good thread, but instead has devolved into trailer trashiness insulting all black people as being apes, etc.  This is just low class, uneducated bigotry and I would like to think righteous Kahanist Jews and Gentiles are much smarter people than that. 

Rabbi Kahane never referred to black people, as a whole, as apes.  He may have used the term to refer to specific characters, whether they were white, brown or black.   He was an intelligent and noble person, I feel we should all follow in his footsteps.
I think ACK was trying to be humorous, and was trying to insult our culture's worship of blacks. That being said, Lupita is a very nice-looking lady. She's not at all a bad choice--even though her race is the motivating factor. But I'm sure she is evil like the rest of Hollyweird scum.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2014, 11:55:20 AM »
How about now:

Yeah!!! Now that's more like it!!  :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2014, 11:59:22 AM »
I don't think the woman in the original post was ugly. She's much prettier than Michelle and she looks like an attractive black woman, not an ape.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2014, 12:05:37 PM »
I think ACK was trying to be humorous, and was trying to insult our culture's worship of blacks. That being said, Lupita is a very nice-looking lady. She's not at all a bad choice--even though her race is the motivating factor. But I'm sure she is evil like the rest of Hollyweird scum.

She's actually from Mexico.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2014, 12:31:41 PM »
I think this is a attractive black lady..... and she is a conservative.

Stacey Dash

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2014, 01:31:42 PM »
I'm usually sarcastic.
But I already said in my second post that I've see much better looking negroes.

The only problem I have here is "racism" and "bigoted". I won't debate the other accusations.

How am I a racist if I am on a Jewish forum? Wouldn't I hate JEWS of all people? The most hated people on earth and I join with them?

So I'm simply going to ignore the lame comments because some of you are good tools of the communist left.

Wait a minute, I make fun of my own kind too. Whenever there's a crime committed by my kind, I go and admit guilt.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2014, 03:33:34 PM »
This raises an interesting question. Does a black person have to be heavily admixed in order to appear "attractive" to the average Westerner? Think someone like Tyra Banks. Or, like the person in the original post, can they have black features (dark skin, prognathism, a certain nose shape, etc.) and still be attractive/beautiful to Western eyes?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2014, 03:57:05 PM »
This raises an interesting question. Does a black person have to be heavily admixed in order to appear "attractive" to the average Westerner? Think someone like Tyra Banks. Or, like the person in the original post, can they have black features (dark skin, prognathism, a certain nose shape, etc.) and still be attractive/beautiful to Western eyes?
There are attractive people in all races Rubystars. I think Lupita is a very nice-looking lady. I don't think she is really a bad choice for the "sexiest woman alive" honor (other than her atrocious near-bald hairdo), but it would have been nice if she got that honor for non-PC reasons.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2014, 06:36:47 AM »
There are attractive people in all races Rubystars. I think Lupita is a very nice-looking lady. I don't think she is really a bad choice for the "sexiest woman alive" honor (other than her atrocious near-bald hairdo), but it would have been nice if she got that honor for non-PC reasons.

I think she's beautiful too.