Author Topic: ugliest ape of the year  (Read 8229 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
ugliest ape of the year
« on: April 23, 2014, 01:44:27 PM »
they couldn't find a better ape?
As much as I knock on them, I have seen better looking negroes.

http://style.mtv.com/2014/04/23/lupita-nyongo-people-magazine-most-beautiful-people-2014/
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Re: ugliest ape of the year
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 01:56:40 PM »
I agree, I don't find her attractive in the least. I am surprised they didn't try to say Michelle oBumma was the most beautiful "woman" in the world. I used to get nauseated when liberals went on and on about how beautiful she is. I have to say, at least the lady is prettier than not as ugly as MooChelle.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 02:11:30 PM »
Hey don't you insult gorillas by calling these creatures apes.

They happen to be  beautiful animals.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 02:20:06 PM »
She's actually nice looking but she was only selected because of her race.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 04:48:09 PM »
Even Internet doesn't want to open this link.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 06:16:43 PM »

My eyes! My beautiful eyes! :'( Try didn't deserve to see this  :yuck: :yuck:

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 07:02:12 PM »
How about now:

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2014, 07:04:37 PM »
Or now:

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2014, 07:06:14 PM »
She's actually nice looking but she was only selected because of her race.

I agree... Sometimes I wonder if people here don't have anything better to do than make stupid threads like this.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2014, 07:10:46 PM »
There are some very ugly white women out there...

Oops, accidentally included a picture of a chazir...

And on, and on, and on...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2014, 07:40:59 PM »
Muman, you've scared me for life.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2014, 08:51:39 PM »
The selection of this woman is not based on truth.  The selection is based on whomever is doing the selecting.  For example, if Jet Magazine were picking the handsomest man or prettiest woman in the world, would they ever pick a white man or woman?  Would Jet Magazine ever pick, say, Brad Pitt over Denzel Washington?  Of course not.  This woman, wearing a ton of makeup and in a touched-up photo, was picked to sell magazines and for political purposes.  I find it laughable, quite frankly.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2014, 09:52:12 PM »
There are beautiful and ugly women of every race...  The girl in the picture is not ugly at all... I never liked short hair on a girl, but that is my own personal preference..

Seriously, Chinese Kahanist, these excessively bigoted posts don't help the cause of Kahanists.. 

I know black people have done a lot of bad things to Jews and I don't turn my face to the wrong doings that certain black people have done, but to just post disparaging article after article calling blacks monkeys makes us look like a bunch of trailer trash..

Some blacks definitely act like apes and are uncivilized barbarians..  However, there are many respectful, intelligent, cultured and beautiful black people who I respect and admire. 

I'm just trying to be honest and constructive.. 
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2014, 10:48:28 PM »
There are beautiful and ugly women of every race...  The girl in the picture is not ugly at all... I never liked short hair on a girl, but that is my own personal preference..

Seriously, Chinese Kahanist, these excessively bigoted posts don't help the cause of Kahanists.. 

I know black people have done a lot of bad things to Jews and I don't turn my face to the wrong doings that certain black people have done, but to just post disparaging article after article calling blacks monkeys makes us look like a bunch of trailer trash..

Some blacks definitely act like apes and are uncivilized barbarians..  However, there are many respectful, intelligent, cultured and beautiful black people who I respect and admire. 

I agree that this girl is not unattractive at all. However, she's being exalted and elevated because she is black.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2014, 11:21:58 PM »
There are some very ugly white women out there...

Oops, accidentally included a picture of a chazir...

And on, and on, and on...

Wait, what's wrong with Mother Theresa? And why is Marilyn Manson here? Is he as evil as Michael Jackson?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2014, 11:38:53 PM »
I agree that this girl is not unattractive at all. However, she's being exalted and elevated because she is black.

I agree with you ChaimFan, that she unfairly is being labelled "Sexiest Person Alive" for merely being black and that is pathetic.  However, that is a point aside from my criticism of ChineseKahanists bigoted post.   I feel we should avoid acting like degenerate white trashy Klansmen or the other spectrum, afrocentric black ghetto trash.. Both sides of the spectrum pisses me the heck off.  That is why I was criticizing ChineseKahanists post.  If he would have been more constructive, like "Lady Picked Sexiest Person Alive for Just For Being Black", etc,  this could have been a good thread, but instead has devolved into trailer trashiness insulting all black people as being apes, etc.  This is just low class, uneducated bigotry and I would like to think righteous Kahanist Jews and Gentiles are much smarter people than that. 

Rabbi Kahane never referred to black people, as a whole, as apes.  He may have used the term to refer to specific characters, whether they were white, brown or black.   He was an intelligent and noble person, I feel we should all follow in his footsteps.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2014, 11:45:35 PM »
That woman looks like a man to me. Her hair looks like a black man's hair.

You can call her the black Miley Cyrus/Justin Bieber.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2014, 11:46:37 PM »
I have to admit white girls can be quite pretty..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2014, 11:59:21 PM »

I think that calling this thread bigoted suggests that blacks generally don't see themselves as apes, and that their entire culture doesn't revolve around flaunting their inferiority complex toward whites (Jesse Jackson received 94% of the black vote when he ran for president).

I think there are more respectful & cultured blacks than I could count on my fingers, but given that there are millions of blacks in America, I'm not sure how much that's saying.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2014, 12:07:35 AM »
I think that calling this thread bigoted suggests that blacks generally don't see themselves as apes, and that their entire culture doesn't revolve around flaunting their inferiority complex toward whites (Jesse Jackson received 94% of the black vote when he ran for president).

I think there are more respectful & cultured blacks than I could count on my fingers, but given that there are millions of blacks in America, I'm not sure how much that's saying.

Jessie Jackson is a black democrat..  How many blacks would have voted for Alan Keyes, Herman Cain or Allen West?    The number would be negligible , because they are "Uncle Tom Negros" according to many members of the black community.   Sadly, a majority of Jews in this country also vote for bigoted, Israel-hating democrats, including black democrats, like Obama..  Does that make Jews apes too??   It is at the point where only a minority of Jews and blacks will vote for any decent candidate..   I had a Jewish democrat tell me I am neo-nazi and should be gassed to death because I voted for McCain and not Obama in the '08 election.  Me and him were ready to slug it out , Jew fight Jew...   There are many Jews who also have a self-hating and inferiority mindset.  If you consider the uphill battle many righteous blacks have gone through to liberate themselves from the ignorance of their communities, I would think they deserve great honor and respect.

What I am saying is, there is enough blacks out there who support Jewish people, who are good people and yes, there number is in the minority, but because of that minority I refuse to refer to their entire race as a whole in a derogatory racist manner.    A majority of Russians and Eastern Europeans hate Jews and also would love to see Israel wiped out by their Arabian friends who they have supported for generations.   As a whole, I think Eastern Europeans are greater Jew haters than Blacks.  How come people don't refer to Russians as a whole as apes?  Or Ukrainians as apes?   

I agree taht there is a lot of stupidity in African American culture and they can act like animals.   There is a lot of barbaric and violent blacks in our society.  Sadly, we overlook and shoot down the noble, honorable and great African American people in our society by making blanketed and bigoted statements like these.

Yeah, I understand the sentiments, I was just saying, being the righteous, intelligent and honorable people we Kahanist Jews/Righteous Gentiles are, we should rise above resorting to bigotry to prove our statements.. I think it will in the long run make our arguments much more influential, effective and respected.   I was thinking our goal is to reach out and educate the world and bring people to our side, rather than just feed the fire of stupidity that rules this ludicrous world we live in today.

P.S. I now have a new Nigerian Christian friend who is extremely pro-Israel and is spending time learning more about Judaism and our culture.. He is currently trying to learn all about the works of Rambam. He is going around his communities in Nigeria and promoting the cause of Jewish poeple.   Unlike some of you, who are living safe and protected, this man has lost friends and family from Islamic tyrants. This man lives under constant threat of Islamic terror in his home country of Nigeria.   

I wanted to send him to the JTF site, but with threads like this, I refuse to bring him here, as he will receive the wrong message about Jewish people and Kahanists.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 12:20:02 AM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2014, 12:34:49 AM »
Sadly, a majority of Jews in this country also vote for bigoted, Israel-hating democrats, including black democrats, like Obama..  Does that make Jews apes too??   It is at the point where only a minority of Jews and blacks will vote for any decent candidate..   I had a Jewish democrat tell me I am neo-nazi and should be gassed to death because I voted for McCain and not Obama in the '08 election.

I'm not Jewish, and I try to avoid commenting on left-wing Jews as a whole because I don't want to be banned, and I don't know which views are acceptable on JTF and which aren't. You say you had a left-wing Jew tell you you should be gassed to death for voting McCain in '08. What do you call him/her?

Also, I know there's a minority of decent blacks, but I just don't blame ACK for this thread because of how in-your-face Black envy is in this country. It's beyond the pale, in my opinion, and the denial exists in both parties.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2014, 12:37:37 AM »
There's black conservative groups on facebook with thousands of members from all over. They're getting screwed too, just everyone and especially the people they look up to tell them that they're incapable of righteousness and they should be the opposite as much as possible.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2014, 01:28:09 AM »
I think the bottom line is this:  Subjects like "ugliest ape of the year" is very limiting to the growth of our membership.  Why wouldn't people like Allen West be welcome here or people like him who support what we support?  But once they see "ugliest ape of the year," I have no doubt that they would run from this site in the same fashion that I would run from a site that had topics such as "ugliest k*ke of the year." 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2014, 01:28:59 AM »

Bravo!