Author Topic: Oliver North: Christian missionaries targeted by Taliban  (Read 1687 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Oliver North: Christian missionaries targeted by Taliban
« on: August 03, 2007, 07:14:55 AM »
Is the pope still not concerned? 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Oliver North: Christian missionaries targeted by Taliban
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 09:31:13 AM »
Sorry, I have little faith in this, or any, Pope.  If the Pope really wanted to make a difference he'd openly condemn Islam and support a Jewish State in Israel as the Bible Demands.  Sadly, this Pope seems rather not to support the Bible but the Imperials revival of the "Holy" Roman Empire with the desire to annex Jerusalem....  Terrible... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 09:35:02 AM »
Sorry, I have little faith in this, or any, Pope.  If the Pope really wanted to make a difference he'd openly condemn Islam and support a Jewish State in Israel as the Bible Demands.  Sadly, this Pope seems rather not to support the Bible but the Imperials revival of the "Holy" Roman Empire with the desire to annex Jerusalem....  Terrible... 

Good point. There is definitely a Jerusalem grab going on here.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 02:01:42 AM »

I'm confused as to what the Holy Roman Empire has to do with Jerusalem? 

Other than Rome, wasn't the papacy located in Avignon? 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 04:07:17 AM »
The Christians captured and being murdered by the Taliban aren't Catholics. I believe they are some evangelical denomination. Thus the Vatican would not have anything to do with them.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 04:20:12 AM »
The Christians captured and being murdered by the Taliban aren't Catholics. I believe they are some evangelical denomination. Thus the Vatican would not have anything to do with them.

So the Pope would only be concerned if those captured were Catholic? 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 04:21:54 AM »
I didn't necessarily mean that, but he does not have a particular stake in this incident because they are not members of the Catholic Church.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 11:01:47 PM »
Well the Pope is supposed to be the head of, not only the Catholics, but all of Christianity....or that is what he recognizes himself as being.  RT...the Vatican has been working endlessly to recapture the past glory of the Holy Roman Empire since the days of the Crusades.  The last few decades the Vatican (and sadly the Jordanians) have been purchasing many properties throughout Jerusalem.  Shimon Peres is a long time stooge for the Vatican that continually is trying to sell out the Jews of ISrael to Vatican Control over Jerusalem.  This is a very harsh reality.  Go to Radio Liberty and click on the 4:00 interview on August 2nd.  Enjoy...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.