Author Topic: Israeli "reality show" star in love with Sudanese Muslim, hates Ashkenazim  (Read 23116 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

We opened a new post on our Hebrew Facebook page exposing an Israeli "reality show" star who is in love with a Sudanese Muslim illegal alien. The same Israeli woman hates her fellow Jews if they are Ashkenazim (from northern, eastern and western Europe). Please "like" our post on our Hebrew page:

https://facebook.com/HayaminORG/photos/a.174468925938108.54041.164378053613862/730186453699683/?type=1

Also if you have not yet "liked" our Hebrew Facebook page, please do so:

https://www.facebook.com/HayaminORG

This is her Facebook page. Please be aware that if you curse her or attack her harshly, Facebook could ban you:

https://www.facebook.com/ortalbendayan

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Too bad we cannot execute zonot like this anymore..  Any Jewish woman who marries a goyim and then condemns her felllow Jews should be stoned to death or have a sword (or bullet) plunged into her heart.

Once again, we can learn things from the Muslims.. If a muslim woman marries a Jewish man and ends up hating her own Muslim people she will have a rope tied around her neck and lifted up 100 ft in an air with a crane so everyone can watch her scream and struggle until her last breath, while they celebrate and cheer.   

Unfortunately, we will just feel sorry for her and hate ourselves , turning her into some hero and victim over the matter.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Too bad we cannot execute zonot like this anymore..  Any Jewish woman who marries a goyim and then condemns her felllow Jews should be stoned to death or have a sword (or bullet) plunged into her heart.

Once again, we can learn things from the Muslims.. If a muslim woman marries a Jewish man and ends up hating her own Muslim people she will have a rope tied around her neck and lifted up 100 ft in an air with a crane so everyone can watch her scream and struggle until her last breath, while they celebrate and cheer.   

Unfortunately, we will just feel sorry for her and hate ourselves , turning her into some hero and victim over the matter.

Bro I thin you might be kinda twisted. In case you don't know, speaking lashon hara is a major factor in your zivug being kept from you.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Bro I thin you might be kinda twisted. In case you don't know, speaking lashon hara is a major factor in your zivug being kept from you.

Lashon hara against who? This filthy zona who married a black muslim and curses her own race??

Once again, I never said I am a good Jew, I always do bad things like this.. I guess I should be the one hung on the crane, not her..

If me speaking out against this means I will not have my zivug, than so be it..    In all honesty, though, my lack of income sadly I feel is the bigger reason, as I know some real  pr1cks who beat up their wives and talk down on women and still have a zivug.   

My intentions are for protecting the Jewish people.  If our women behave like harlots and marry muslims, our race is screwed.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Lashon hara against who? This filthy zona who married a black muslim and curses her own race??

Once again, I never said I am a good Jew, I always do bad things like this.. I guess I should be the one hung on the crane, not her..

If me speaking out against this means I will not have my zivug, than so be it..    In all honesty, though, my lack of income sadly I feel is the bigger reason, as I know some real  pr1cks who beat up their wives and talk down on women and still have a zivug.   

My intentions are for protecting the Jewish people.  If our women behave like harlots and marry muslims, our race is screwed.

Don't play the *mem tet*. She is everything you say, but don't wish these things on her or even say Hashem will punish her or he will, but you will come first. I know what your intentions seem to be and what your tactics do. For all  Nobody sides with those who wish horrible deaths on each other.

Both your income and zivug come from Hashem and you would get them if Hashem wanted you to have them.

If you don't speak out, then it's like you did it. If you wish horrible deaths on others, not only will your message be ignored, it will cause people to turn away. Enough with the self-hating. There's two kinds of humility, and the self-hating one is an insidious form of pride, because you think you deserve more and are essentially angry at what Hashem gave to you and does to you. Any suffering you are thankful for won't correct anything. You're saying Hashem didn't give you what you needed to live in this temporary world. Someone who gets angry has no emunah in Hashem, because you don't believe that Hashem is doing it to you or controls the world even 1%. Life's a [censored], learn to [censored] it.

Also, if you're willing to give up your wife, don't fault a woman for wanting a husband however she can get it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
LKZ,

What you say is true but because this woman is an 'informer' and a denier of the truth of Torah we do not have to have mercy on her. Indeed we should not hatefully and angrily call for her death, but we should not defend her nor should we make excuses for her.

It is this kind of woman that we curse every day in our Shemoneh Esrei prayer (against the informer and heretic).

Let there be no hope for informers, and may all the heretics and all the wicked instantly perish; may all the enemies of Your people be speedily extirpated; and may You swiftly uproot, break, crush and subdue the reign of wickedness speedily in our days. Blessed are You L-rd, who crushes enemies and subdues the wicked.

Hashem will deal with her in this world...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Is this for real? ???
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Don't play the *mem tet*. She is everything you say, but don't wish these things on her or even say Hashem will punish her or he will, but you will come first. I know what your intentions seem to be and what your tactics do. For all  Nobody sides with those who wish horrible deaths on each other.

Both your income and zivug come from Hashem and you would get them if Hashem wanted you to have them.

If you don't speak out, then it's like you did it. If you wish horrible deaths on others, not only will your message be ignored, it will cause people to turn away. Enough with the self-hating. There's two kinds of humility, and the self-hating one is an insidious form of pride, because you think you deserve more and are essentially angry at what Hashem gave to you and does to you. Any suffering you are thankful for won't correct anything. You're saying Hashem didn't give you what you needed to live in this temporary world. Someone who gets angry has no emunah in Hashem, because you don't believe that Hashem is doing it to you or controls the world even 1%. Life's a [censored], learn to [censored] it.

Also, if you're willing to give up your wife, don't fault a woman for wanting a husband however she can get it.

Sorry LKZ, we are going to have to part ways here..  I do think you say many great and inspiring things and really am thankful for the good help and advice you gave me in the previous thread.  However, I do not share your beliefs on this issue, nor do I believe you have any right to judge my intentions for calling for her execution. 

First of all, I have no desire or simcha to see her dead.. As a matter of fact, I would not mind wearing ash and sackcloth. What has become of Am Yisrael that are daughters play the harlot and marry evil goyim who hate our race and they, themselves, hate our race?   She is not a Jew anymore in my eyes, so I also do not believe I am calling for the death of a Jew.  She is Chilul Hashem and has become a traitor to our race.   Did not King David call for the execution of those Jewish men who betrayed their race? 

And, if all we do is sit back on our chairs and say Hashem will punish him or her, we will end up having a society of heretics and a community with no discipline, morals or respect.    Even Torah says if a woman is raped in the city and does not cry for help, she should be put to death.  Now, I am considered in the wrong because I feel a woman who cursed her own race and is sleeping with our arch-enemy is worthy of death?

If you want to condemn me and say I am no longer a Jew for my condemnation for her, then go ahead.  If she gets to be the Jew and me the traitor, the heathen, the wicked one, then so be it!!  If calling for the defense of Jewish race against whoredom and allowing our daughters to sleep with Muslim men is Yetzer Hara, then let me be the one who is committing Yetzer Hara!  Perhaps, I just don't have what it takes to be a Jew anymore, because I cannot sleep at night knowing that we just sit , back let our daughters marrying Muslim men and do no nothing.  I feel like we are being cowards and fools.  Yet, then Chaim will post a heated, emotional article about this Jewish woman marrying a black MUslim man and just cannot understand why it's happening.  If you want less articles like this posted on JTF/HaYamin then I do believe my advice is effective.

It is you who is speaking lashon hara to me, by the way.  You say I would enjoy seeing this woman die..  How dare you!  As a matter of fact, I think her death is needed to protect the Jewish race from its enemies.  It is not the gas chambers that are going to end up destroying our race, but we Jews who end up hating our own religion and marrying our enemies that are more likely to cause the extinction of the Jewish people and religion.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Sorry LKZ, we are going to have to part ways here..  I do think you say many great and inspiring things and really am thankful for the good help and advice you gave me in the previous thread.  However, I do not share your beliefs on this issue, nor do I believe you have any right to judge my intentions for calling for her execution. 

First of all, I have no desire or simcha to see her dead.. As a matter of fact, I would not mind wearing ash and sackcloth. What has become of Am Yisrael that are daughters play the harlot and marry evil goyim who hate our race and they, themselves, hate our race?   She is not a Jew anymore in my eyes, so I also do not believe I am calling for the death of a Jew.  She is Chilul Hashem and has become a traitor to our race.   Did not King David call for the execution of those Jewish men who betrayed their race? 

And, if all we do is sit back on our chairs and say Hashem will punish him or her, we will end up having a society of heretics and a community with no discipline, morals or respect.    Even Torah says if a woman is raped in the city and does not cry for help, she should be put to death.  Now, I am considered in the wrong because I feel a woman who cursed her own race and is sleeping with our arch-enemy is worthy of death?

If you want to condemn me and say I am no longer a Jew for my condemnation for her, then go ahead.  If she gets to be the Jew and me the traitor, the heathen, the wicked one, then so be it!!  If calling for the defense of Jewish race against whoredom and allowing our daughters to sleep with Muslim men is Yetzer Hara, then let me be the one who is committing Yetzer Hara!  Perhaps, I just don't have what it takes to be a Jew anymore, because I cannot sleep at night knowing that we just sit , back let our daughters marrying Muslim men and do no nothing.  I feel like we are being cowards and fools.  Yet, then Chaim will post a heated, emotional article about this Jewish woman marrying a black MUslim man and just cannot understand why it's happening.  If you want less articles like this posted on JTF/HaYamin then I do believe my advice is effective.

It is you who is speaking lashon hara to me, by the way.  You say I would enjoy seeing this woman die..  How dare you!  As a matter of fact, I think her death is needed to protect the Jewish race from its enemies.  It is not the gas chambers that are going to end up destroying our race, but we Jews who end up hating our own religion and marrying our enemies that are more likely to cause the extinction of the Jewish people and religion.

Wtf? When did I say that? Pretty sure you're trolling me now, but I strongly suspected it from your previous posts. Lots of things are chilul Hashem. For example, if you don't take a bath and stink, it's the worst sin from the Torah, because now every goy that saw will say that Jews stink. Also, if you wish torturous deaths on people, it's bad.

OK though, Ghandi, what exactly are you doing to help your people stop intermarrying? You're wishing death on those who do? Why don't Rabbis do that if it's so righteous and helps so much? Oh I know. It's twisted.

So anyways, lets imagine the world with you in power. You're going to make a bloodbath, and then problems will be solved? No one would marry a Jewish man after that.

I've counted three retard straw man accusations, and I'm not going to keep picking your lunatic message apart, because it's clear that this is not honest, you're trolling, and anyone can see that you're completely doing this on purpose.

Someone who was told Judaism is evil and a lie their whole life. They became like a goy and married one. You think the solution is murder? I would bet big money you're not a Jew. No Jew I've met has such a rotten soul.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Judaism teaches that everything in creation has a purpose, nothing was created without a reason. So according to this we can understand what Kohelet meant by 'A time to love, a time to hate...'. While Love is the desired emotion there are occasions when hatred is the appropriate response. As long as the hatred is not inspired by anger (which often leads to foolish action) then the hate may be appropriate.

There is the concept "Hate the sin, Love the sinner" where we attempt to separate the sinner from the sin. If the sinner could make teshuva (repentance) then the sin would be forgiven and the sinner can be counted again with the righteous. But if a sinner does not stop sinning it is difficult to stop from hating the sinner.

We should have patience with people who make sins unintentionally. But intentional sin is hard to avoid feelings of hatred. But even so we should try hard to avoid anger and instead work toward a solution which will remove the sin with the least amount of suffering.

Typo corrected in last paragraph

http://www.askmoses.com/en/article/158,2181233/What-is-the-Jewish-view-on-hate.html

What is the Jewish view on hate?
by Rabbi Mendy Hecht

A. Firstly, hate is misunderstood. Hate is misconstrued. Hate is equated with things it is not. Hate has been branded the darkest evil, so much so that it has become the most feared subject: discussing it is the height of political incorrectness--and squeamishness. But if any and all hate is evil, how can you hate Nazism? How can you hate racism? How can you hate rape and murder? How can you hate hate?
B. Let's define hate: Hate is a normal human emotion, like love. As a matter of fact, they are opposites. Hate rejects, love accepts. Hate is separation, love is connection. If you absolutely cannot hate, then you absolutely cannot love, either. It's just a question of what you do with them: hate can make you a hero (Batman hates muggers), love can get you locked up (stalking pretty girls). So is hate bad? Is love good? No, no: it depends on whom or what you're hating or loving.

Having safely established that the PC Police will not come after you upon admitting that hate is alive and well, let's lay down what Judaism's view on hate is.

1. You're squeamishness about hate is valid: most hate is wrong--but that's because most hate today is expressed by violating the civil, property or religious rights of others. On the other hand, if your hate for something so morally appalling and antithetical to your beliefs causes you to avoid or even civilly protest it, that is good hate. It is absolute rejection of something you ought to be absolutely rejecting. So it's not the hate as much as it is the crime. Hate has been equated with crime, because it's most often expressed by a crime.

2. Even good hate needs to be extremely controlled and limited. One of the most fundamental Mitzvahs of the Torah is the imperative to love your fellow as yourself. Hatred towards other human beings without legitimate cause is antithetical to that ideal (to say the least). Hate is only ok as a true rejection of something wrong, and may not be the an expression of your own offended ego, or your jealousy of someone else's ego. Hate must also be a catalyst for constructive growth, and not a cause for paralyzing depression or destruction.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 09:05:26 PM by Lisa »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I don't think this is that rare. There is no shortage of Sfaradim/Mizrachim who identify with the turd-world because they are "nonwhite".

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!

Wtf? When did I say that? Pretty sure you're trolling me now, but I strongly suspected it from your previous posts. Lots of things are chilul Hashem. For example, if you don't take a bath and stink, it's the worst sin from the Torah, because now every goy that saw will say that Jews stink. Also, if you wish torturous deaths on people, it's bad.

OK though, Ghandi, what exactly are you doing to help your people stop intermarrying? You're wishing death on those who do? Why don't Rabbis do that if it's so righteous and helps so much? Oh I know. It's twisted.

So anyways, lets imagine the world with you in power. You're going to make a bloodbath, and then problems will be solved? No one would marry a Jewish man after that.

I've counted three retard straw man accusations, and I'm not going to keep picking your lunatic message apart, because it's clear that this is not honest, you're trolling, and anyone can see that you're completely doing this on purpose.

Someone who was told Judaism is evil and a lie their whole life. They became like a goy and married one. You think the solution is murder? I would bet big money you're not a Jew. No Jew I've met has such a rotten soul.

Now who is speaking lashon hara?  Come meet me face to face and tell me I am not a Jew so I can set your punk [censored] straight.  I'm not afraid to die for my beliefs I hope you are not either u schmuck.  My grandmother is from the village of schdryn Belarus which was exterminated by the Nazis.  Let me know when you want to meet so you can call me a goy to my face. I'm sick of people like you. 

If  Jewish woman marries our enemy she must die since her children will grow up to hate and fight our race.  I would never think the same if a Jewish woman married a Buddhist or pro Jewish christian.

F u u ahole!

I'm done here on JTF I cannot deal with anymore self hating sh1ts like this chozer LKZ.

• Silver Star JTF Member
Anyone have any popcorn?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Now who is speaking lashon hara?  Come meet me face to face and tell me I am not a Jew so I can set your punk [censored] straight.  I'm not afraid to die for my beliefs I hope you are not either u schmuck.  My grandmother is from the village of schdryn Belarus which was exterminated by the Nazis.  Let me know when you want to meet so you can call me a goy to my face. I'm sick of people like you. 

If  Jewish woman marries our enemy she must die since her children will grow up to hate and fight our race.  I would never think the same if a Jewish woman married a Buddhist or pro Jewish christian.

F u u ahole!

I'm done here on JTF I cannot deal with anymore self hating sh1ts like this chozer LKZ.

Well... again more straw man accusations. You don't really speak like a Jew, but I didn't assume to know anything about you. Anyways, your plan to save the Jewish people is just evil. Lol, don't start a group and be like the slasher Rebbe. If you plan on getting out and hacking up a few ladies though, remember before that suicide is an option.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I can see the fantasies from within those padded walls now. Headlines "Slasher Rebbe makes huge movement of baalei teshuva, thousands feared dead". Interview: "After he killed my sister and left a one dollar bill with her husband, I realized the beauty of Torah and decided to leave my husband before it was too late and become a Slashavitcher. Hashem doesn't want you to die, he wants to save our people. And we're here to kill you if you won't be saved. DIVORCE OR DIE SCHWINIEN!!!!".

Meanwhile, sick traitors like this aside-from-reality show host would have the moral high ground. If there are illegal immigrant Africans in Israel, Jews will marry them. That's why Torah said to kick them out. At least saying you want to kill the invaders I can reason with. If you want to kill the victims of the poisoned society, you're a reshaim. Muman posted a lecture in the last week by some Rabbi with a French accent and exceptional paius that said if your Torah learning has only brought you to a point where you know how to curse other Jews better, you're not a tzadik, you're a reshaim-something, which I'm assuming in context means an extra bad rasha or something similar. Then he said "you don't like a sin, make teshuva. Don't start forcing what you just learned on others".

Hashem send Ephraim on the other thread, it seems, to play *mem tet* with you for posting on shabbos, and of course if you're Jewish, you felt shame and that led you to attack him angrily. That's the same thing a Jew (G-d forbid) married to a goy would feel if you just asked why they did it, and multiply that with a hatred of the fake Torah you made up if they see they should be killed for it. Actually, by your complete lack of empathy, I'm going to have to put the most likely options that you're either black or an Arab that sneaked in.

• Silver Star JTF Member
This just makes the forum look bad! Good job guy's!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I do not really understand why what EJA44 said is so wrong.

While today we do not do like he suggested the Torah clearly says that during the time of Moses the great Pinchas Ben Elazar Ben Aaron acted zealously and ran a spear through Cosbi and Zimri for having a forbidden relationship before the tent of Moses and the entire people. It was a Chillul Hashem and Pinchas's zealotry was rewarded by Hashem.

Of course this does not condone doing this today without the proper intentions and without a system of justice. We do not take law into our own hands...

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't think this is that rare. There is no shortage of Sfaradim/Mizrachim who identify with the turd-world because they are "nonwhite".

???  No, not at all. Not at all.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I do not really understand why what EJA44 said is so wrong.

While today we do not do like he suggested the Torah clearly says that during the time of Moses the great Pinchas Ben Elazar Ben Aaron acted zealously and ran a spear through Cosbi and Zimri for having a forbidden relationship before the tent of Moses and the entire people. It was a Chillul Hashem and Pinchas's zealotry was rewarded by Hashem.

Of course this does not condone doing this today without the proper intentions and without a system of justice. We do not take law into our own hands...

You're kidding, right? Clearly, his intentions are not to sanctify G-d's name, and to give you the psychological explanation of why he wants this would be lashon hara. Pinhas made that kiddush Hashem while you could be executed for not keeping shabbos. He doesn't want to promote Yiddishkeit. He even alluded to what he thinks his reason for wanting this is. He said "our race is finished". It's all vanity. He doesn't care that Hashem forbade intermarriage on mount Sinai, he thinks if we would only be a proud "race", then we'd be fine.

Pinhas and our buddy here are day and night. He's not maintaining a perfect society, he's trying to torment a broken one further. If I didn't know Hashem and I was a woman, the choice between a kill them all dude and some African would be murky.

I know you by now and respect what you're trying to do, but Kahanism is a champion of the teshuva movement, and we can say if someone marries a goy their soul is cut from their people, they have no share in the world to come, and even go kaballah on them and explain that the Sages tell us the soul of the goy will be forcibly attached to you and be "like rabid dog" forever, and cause endless torment and terrible shame (assuming you left her and regained your share in Olam Haba), but if we want our brothers and sisters to leave their goyim and come back to their family and Hashem, it won't help to have some yahoo mumbling about killing them all.

What does it help him, if they sin or they don't sin, to get Olam Haba? He just said before how people treat him like nothing and how he hates Jews who do this to him. Tell me where the love for Am Yisrael was in that, or where you find his ferverent wishes that he could save his sister's soul, or even the people she would harm. All I see is hate, bitterness, jealously, misplaced revenge, vanity, pride, self-hatred and hypocrisy. There's a way to save Am Yisrael, and there's a list of kapos that have to die along the way, some some secular girl who doesn't know har Sinai from Harry Potter and never really stood a chance at being righteous shouldn't be murdered, she should be educated as to why she should love Torah and Am Yisrael in the first place, something everyone in Pinahas' generation knew.

Such things should not be said on the forum, if it was a political movement. I actually like to pretend it is, but between the ape threads and the Slasher Rebbe's dvar made-up-Torahyot, like it really isn't. Maybe the focus should be on organizing fund-raising, and not having a bunch of people coming to make psychopath declarations, and it will be useful then.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
???  No, not at all. Not at all.

Yeah im 50% on him too brah. This language forum is too trolled to become an ideological force from posts (though Chazak U'Baruch on your vids and cartoons). I'm doubling down on the entire focus here should be to raise funds with approved messages, and outside comments secondary.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
You're kidding, right? Clearly, his intentions are not to sanctify G-d's name, and to give you the psychological explanation of why he wants this would be lashon hara. Pinhas made that kiddush Hashem while you could be executed for not keeping shabbos. He doesn't want to promote Yiddishkeit. He even alluded to what he thinks his reason for wanting this is. He said "our race is finished". It's all vanity. He doesn't care that Hashem forbade intermarriage on mount Sinai, he thinks if we would only be a proud "race", then we'd be fine.
LKZ, you are full of drek..  I said I wasn't going to post here anymore, but I guess I feel obliged to make one or two more posts to set things straight.  This a**wipe, LKZ, who called me a goyim and spits on the graves of my Jewish ancestors, in the process, has some nerve to pull facts out of his a** and totally make up a bunch of bulldrek, making false, lying claims about statements I didn't even say.

First of all, I am not against intermarriage.  I think it is not desirable, but I can fully understand why people do it.  What I am against is Jewish people marrying their enemy race/religion, especially the women, who under Islamic law, will have Muslim children, as the fathers will never allow them to practice Judaism.  These children will be raised to hate the Jewish people.  I met an Palestinian guy once whose mother was Israeli Jew and he told me his Jewish mother is a dirty whore and that his father beats her and punishes her and raised him to hate his mother.  He  says he thinks of his Arab mother as his true mother.  This is the product of harlotry and treason!

You are bloods*cking snake, that is what you are..  You are exactly why I am sick of my own people and feel like I should just go my own way, leave my synagogue, leave this forum.  You are just here to make yourself look high, mighty and holy and insult and spit on your fellow JEw, because he has a different opinion about an issue than yourself.  So, typical.  I hope you feel proud of yourself.  Like, I said, any time , any place you want to call me a goyim, you are welcome to meet me.  Unlike that filthy whore you are defending who hates her own Jewish race and is screwing a black Muslim who is freeloading off of the Israeli people, I love and care for my race.

BTW, I do believe both the Black Muslim and the Judenratt Traitor Whore should be put to death.  BTW, I never advocated that I or anyone else kill her.   I think she should be tried and put to death by the Israeli/Jewish government by firing squad, hanging or a sword through her gut or throat.  A quick and painless death.   

Go ahead and spew your lies and hatred to me, you are nothing but a Judenratt in my eyes.  You spit and hate on me but defend this harlot who has committed Yetzer Hara and seeks to bring the destruction of the Jewish race. 

By the way, I am Ashkenazi by heritage, so anyone who hates me and my ancestors is my enemy and I will have no mercy on them when they make war on that heritage.  Are you an Ashkenazi??  I identify with Mizrachi, on minhag and on a spiritual level, but I am still Ashkenazi blood..  This scum sucking b*tch can burn and rot for [censored] on Ashkenazism , first and second for f*cking and marrying an African Islamist from one of our enemy nations, Sudan.

Go jump up and down you scumbag and celebrate all your insults and mockery of me...  Hope it makes you feel happy about yourself.  A lot of Jews get such satisfaction about insulting Jews who they don't agree with or follow their customs. 

Unlike you, I take no pleasure and have no joy in looking down or speaking out against the injustices I have encountered or have seen in the Jewish community.  Unlike you, I do believe every Jewish soul is precious and sacred.  Even that skanky college ho , screwing guys , eating pork, dressing slutty at shul/kehillot, I still pray and hope for her to make teshuva and that she can become a holy , righteous daughter.  My cousin Elisa Hanna , who was a biker chick, shooting up smack, ended up making such teshuva and now is a married Chassid in Brooklyn with 12+ children.   You don't know drek about me, buddy.

And, yes, I fall short from being righteous.  I never once claimed to be righteous..  However, I would like those who do claim to be righteous, such as the Chabad and their rabbis, to try to live up to these claims.  These are the people I must look up to and learn from and seek for help when I wish to become more shomer.   I don't know which verse of Torah to quote, but I will make a point, if the holy priests, teachers, sages of our holiest places are corrupt, the core of our people will decay.  This is why we suffered a defeat and our people and holy places were carried off to Babylon.   If I see that those who claim to be shomer and live holy Jewish lives are commiting evil and dismissing and overlooking atrocities committed in G-d's Sanctuary, I just cannot shut my mouth and do nothing for the sake of hurting people's feelings or being deemed judgmental.

Anyway , I  have shared my piece.   Good bye to JTF, one less crazy person.  Now, you sane people who call black people apes, talk about gassing muslims and arabs and make all type of bigoted statements and conspiracy theories about liberal American politicians can be rid of the crazy guy!  Hey, I don't disagree with you about many of these crazy thigns you say.. But to call me crazy for what I said, considering all the other things people say here, hilarious!!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

EveryJewA44 is 100 percent correct. This Jew-hating beast should rot in hell.

LKZ, what type of "Judaism" are you learning? That we should love traitors who sleep with our enemies and want to destroy their own people? Where are you learning this sick perversion of Judaism?

We pray three times a day for the violent death of Jewish informers, apostates and traitors. We are commanded to curse them and publicly condemn them. The laws of lashon harah do not apply to traitors, apostates and informers.

We do love and want to correct Jews who make mistakes and who are uninformed. This does include Jews who commit many terrible sins.

But an Israeli woman who was born Jewish and who decides to love a black Muslim Nazi and hate her own people is the ultimate example of evil.

LKZ, I know you have good intentions but you are being misled by someone out there.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 12:09:22 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Chaim, how do we get Mizrachim/Sfaradim to identify as Jews rather than as "minorities"? This woman may be an extreme example of this, but it is a very common phemomenon.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
LKZ, you are full of drek..  I said I wasn't going to post here anymore, but I guess I feel obliged to make one or two more posts to set things straight.  This a**wipe, LKZ, who called me a goyim and spits on the graves of my Jewish ancestors, in the process, has some nerve to pull facts out of his a** and totally make up a bunch of bulldrek, making false, lying claims about statements I didn't even say.

First of all, I am not against intermarriage.  I think it is not desirable, but I can fully understand why people do it.  What I am against is Jewish people marrying their enemy race/religion, especially the women, who under Islamic law, will have Muslim children, as the fathers will never allow them to practice Judaism.  These children will be raised to hate the Jewish people.  I met an Palestinian guy once whose mother was Israeli Jew and he told me his Jewish mother is a dirty whore and that his father beats her and punishes her and raised him to hate his mother.  He  says he thinks of his Arab mother as his true mother.  This is the product of harlotry and treason!

You are bloods*cking snake, that is what you are..  You are exactly why I am sick of my own people and feel like I should just go my own way, leave my synagogue, leave this forum.  You are just here to make yourself look high, mighty and holy and insult and spit on your fellow JEw, because he has a different opinion about an issue than yourself.  So, typical.  I hope you feel proud of yourself.  Like, I said, any time , any place you want to call me a goyim, you are welcome to meet me.  Unlike that filthy whore you are defending who hates her own Jewish race and is screwing a black Muslim who is freeloading off of the Israeli people, I love and care for my race.

BTW, I do believe both the Black Muslim and the Judenratt Traitor Whore should be put to death.  BTW, I never advocated that I or anyone else kill her.   I think she should be tried and put to death by the Israeli/Jewish government by firing squad, hanging or a sword through her gut or throat.  A quick and painless death.   

Go ahead and spew your lies and hatred to me, you are nothing but a Judenratt in my eyes.  You spit and hate on me but defend this harlot who has committed Yetzer Hara and seeks to bring the destruction of the Jewish race. 

By the way, I am Ashkenazi by heritage, so anyone who hates me and my ancestors is my enemy and I will have no mercy on them when they make war on that heritage.  Are you an Ashkenazi??  I identify with Mizrachi, on minhag and on a spiritual level, but I am still Ashkenazi blood..  This scum sucking b*tch can burn and rot for [censored] on Ashkenazism , first and second for f*cking and marrying an African Islamist from one of our enemy nations, Sudan.

Go jump up and down you scumbag and celebrate all your insults and mockery of me...  Hope it makes you feel happy about yourself.  A lot of Jews get such satisfaction about insulting Jews who they don't agree with or follow their customs. 

Unlike you, I take no pleasure and have no joy in looking down or speaking out against the injustices I have encountered or have seen in the Jewish community.  Unlike you, I do believe every Jewish soul is precious and sacred.  Even that skanky college ho , screwing guys , eating pork, dressing slutty at shul/kehillot, I still pray and hope for her to make teshuva and that she can become a holy , righteous daughter.  My cousin Elisa Hanna , who was a biker chick, shooting up smack, ended up making such teshuva and now is a married Chassid in Brooklyn with 12+ children.   You don't know drek about me, buddy.

And, yes, I fall short from being righteous.  I never once claimed to be righteous..  However, I would like those who do claim to be righteous, such as the Chabad and their rabbis, to try to live up to these claims.  These are the people I must look up to and learn from and seek for help when I wish to become more shomer.   I don't know which verse of Torah to quote, but I will make a point, if the holy priests, teachers, sages of our holiest places are corrupt, the core of our people will decay.  This is why we suffered a defeat and our people and holy places were carried off to Babylon.   If I see that those who claim to be shomer and live holy Jewish lives are committing evil and dismissing and overlooking atrocities committed in G-d's Sanctuary, I just cannot shut my mouth and do nothing for the sake of hurting people's feelings or being deemed judgmental.

Anyway , I  have shared my piece.   Good bye to JTF, one less crazy person.  Now, you sane people who call black people apes, talk about gassing muslims and arabs and make all type of bigoted statements and conspiracy theories about liberal American politicians can be rid of the crazy guy!  Hey, I don't disagree with you about many of these crazy thigns you say.. But to call me crazy for what I said, considering all the other things people say here, hilarious!!

Lol I'm soo hurt rotfl. Sorry to offend you by calling you a goy. Where did I do that again? I remember saying in my last post that I didn't after your last accusation, but wtv.

And like I said exactly, you don't say this because you want to protect Torah, you're not apparently even against the karet sin of intermarriage, its all vanity and pride. It's not logical to do what Hashem wants. It's not logical that we've survived. But that is all that matters. Intermarriage with people that love us, like the Americans today or the Germans before, is as bad as marry a rape child of Muhammed and a Sudanese sex slave.

Other people have called for the death of intermarried traitors, and I stood with them. It's almost painful to see you get angry and attack me, because it makes me win the argument so easily, when I was trying to open your mind. There are intermarried traitors out there. You're right here, and can be saved first.

Your emotion will be the end of you. If that wife, your sister would escape from the Arab, should she die? I know you don't want that, you're mad at those who side with the enemies, but she did once too, obviously. Also, most of these women don't hurt the Jewish people a fraction of what the ones who marry those who "love" us do. Many Jewish girls learn to stay away from Arabs from the hell that those who escape describe. The ones who marry Americans and Europeans encourage more intermarriage. If you really cared about your people, and were a Pinhas-worthy tzadik, you'd say to kill them first, but you think that your logic and opinions have value, and that Torah isn't that important so long as we follow what you say. You forget, I know what you're thinking.

I'm high and mighty? Any sin I do myself, I didn't bring up against you. The purpose of this is not to put you down. You're already down, so you're acting like I put you there, which is logical, and indicates you don't know you're in the dark, because when someone shines a light and you see where you are, there isn't anyone else to blame. We're both in the dark, brother. I just know I'm here, and you think you can make it work, so unless your opening your eyes now, you don't.

Thanks for the invite though. I'm not in the habit of calling people things I know nothing about, nor their struggles, but I love to spar, so if you're game, I'd be delighted with that instead. We're more than a race, btw, and until you can understand the first part of what G-d said we are, you're going to go nowhere.

Lol I defended that creature? What is this, strawman#6? You're horses are going to have nothing to eat if you keep playing with the feed. Now then, deserve and should be done are separate things. My opinion on anything is worthless of course, and Torah has the opinion on what to do with those who want to marry outside the holy people, which Muman brought up, and like it or not, nobody gave me permission not to defend it. This is not a normal society. In this abnormal society, those who deserve something should not always get it, just like you and I should not be stoned for violating shabbat, though I accept it as a fitting punishment. Anyways, if it was intermarriage only, then she should be helped, maybe emailed Torah lectures. If you want to know my opinion on the kapo, she deserves to be thrown off a cliff, because she is a traitor to Israel, obvious by her nakba certificate. We weren't talking about her really, it's the principle of something else.

My mom is intermarried, and I was brainwashed for years to hate Israel. Love and information made me a learned Kahanist and a made me start a kosher life overnight. All the curses you have, you could have put them on me at 16, and have been more right than with this girl. But it's never too late. Don't loose faith in your family. And on my mom's side, I'm half-half.

A lot of anti-Israel people are brainwashed. They don't realize that the enemy hates them too. They were told that they were bad and the enemy, and they're trying to "do the right thing", proving that "ignorance is the greatest threat to the life of a person" (R. Mizrachi), since they now deserve to die. Even Chaim says, no one is telling them the truth. You want to kill someone who had their legs broken for not walking? Some really are evil to the bone, most are followers, like everywhere, and can't imagine that they might be doing something wrong. I would wish for them to join JTF first, but if they leave after seeing things like this, you can't even then justifiably say they should be killed, because they never had a chance at the truth.

Also, it pained me to make fun of you. Another test, and now for sure you really just have a massive ego, and if you cared about Torah, insults would make you fight for what you were doing for the sake of heaven more. Instead you're offended. I know you want revenge for what those unaccepting Jews did to you but it will eat you up to keep thinking about it. Of course, when you show people they can't hurt you, it creates respect and maybe you had another problem in the first place, but lets start with now and work back in time. And i didn't know drek about you. Now I know a bunch of things. I didn't know about your sister, nor do i really see what relevance she has.

Sorry for taking so much joy in talking about injustices and thinking not every Jewish soul is divine. C'mon, you people are really after me? It's the most obvious thing ever that he's trolling.

Chabad is trying to make baalei teshuva. It's a hospital for Jewish souls. Sick Jews will go there. Talk to a Chabad Rabbi in private, you'll find they're quite legit. They however do not want Jews to deserve to die, so they bring them in for a chance to save them. If you're more righteous, go to a regular Orthodox shul, and engage with the community.

Oh and the last paragraph? C'mon. It's [censored] obvious.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

EveryJewA44 is 100 percent correct. This Jew-hating beast should rot in hell.

LKZ, what type of "Judaism" are you learning? That we should love traitors who sleep with our enemies and want to destroy their own people? Where are you learning this sick perversion of Judaism?

We pray three times a day for the violent death of Jewish informers, apostates and traitors. We are commanded to curse them and publicly condemn them. The laws of lashon harah do not apply to traitors, apostates and informers.

We do love and want to correct Jews who make mistakes and who are uninformed. This does include Jews who commit many terrible sins.

But an Israeli woman who was born Jewish and who decides to love a black Muslim Nazi and hate her own people is the ultimate example of evil.

LKZ, I know you have good intentions but you are being misled by someone out there.

The nakba thing really pushes me to agree, but how do you know she wasn't raised in a kibbutz? A lot of Israelis never had a chance. Like I said a couple posts back, the "laws of lashon hara" apply in opposite to those three types of people, if you don't warn others about them, it's like you helped them do it. You attacked Shas in the last ASK, which I'll tip my hat to, but if they're saying a Torah will save Israel (albeit, a false "one"), and we have a noose, it's not going to be hard to figure out where the crowds go.

You have many times refused to comment if you don't know enough about a person. I don't know enough about this girl. I see me being the son of my mother and a goy, and you may know what I thought just before I came here, and I can't condemn the girl to death, if there was a chance for me. Someone like Peresite or a leader of this or a deform "rabbi", even ignorance doesn't excuse them, and they should be killed. I can't stand by and watch a random Jew be condemned to death for something that barely took a week to change in me.

She's a reality show actor. That's what I know. Unless I find out that she really is a dedicated traitor who fights the truth, I'll pray that the wicked she is leaves the world by truth, not the other way.