Author Topic: Rueven Rivlin Elected President of Israel  (Read 4004 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Rueven Rivlin Elected President of Israel
« on: June 10, 2014, 01:36:15 PM »
I've been out of the loop, but from what I am reading he is a true right-winger who is very pro-Israel and against a Palestinian state. He sounds like the kind of leader that Israel desperately needs..  Arutz Sheva seems to be promoting him and celebrating his victory..  I am hoping this is good news!!!  He also seems to be at odds with Benyamin Netanyahu.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/181572#.U5dB0PmwK0Y
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Rueven Rivlin Elected President of Israel
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 01:41:41 PM »
What is a Rabbi (dov lipman) doing in yesh atid?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 02:07:43 PM »
בס''ד

From our post on our English Facebook page about this subject:

Ruby Rivlin of the phony "right" was just elected President of Israel by his fellow establishment politicians in the Knesset (Parliament). Among other things, Rivlin said that he was disgusted by the campaign to maintain a Jewish majority in Jerusalem, Israel's eternal sacred capital. Rivlin regards such efforts to maintain a Jewish majority to be "racist". The left-wing Israeli news media wants us to believe that Rivlin is "right-wing". Yeah sure.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2014, 03:48:39 PM »
Who was the real right wing in this election?

I am hoping this turns out for the good...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2014, 03:50:40 PM »

Sucking Lapids #$%&
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2014, 05:07:55 PM »

He supported Dalia Itzik, the radical leftist.
 From his facebook

May 23

הגיע הזמן שלישראל תהיה אזרחית מספר אחת!

צירפתי את חתימתי לדליה איציק, יושבת ראש הכנסת לשעבר, על מנת שתוכל להתמודד לתפקיד נשיאת המדינה.

תפקיד הנשיא/ה הוא לאחד את העם והמדינה ולייצג אותנו מול העולם. מעבר לכך שאני מאמין שדליה היא אישה ראויה וממלכתית, בין חברי הכנסת תומכים בה יהודים, מוסלמים ונוצרים, ימין, שמאל ומרכז, כמו גם חרדים, חילונים, עולים וצברים. אחדות אמיתית ורחבה - ככה בדיוק צריך להראות מוסד הנשיאות, חם ומאחד מבפנים, ממלכתי ומייצג מבחוץ.

שבת שלום, דב

The time has come for a female president of Israel! I signed to enable Dalia Itzik, former Speaker of the Knesset, to run for the presidency. The role of the president is to unite the nation and the State and to represent us in the broader world. Aside from the fact that I believe that Dalia is a dignified representative for our country, the members of Knesset who signed for her include Jews, Muslims, and Christians, right wing, center, and left wing, haredim and secular, veteran Israelis and new immigrants. This is true and wide unity - demonstrating that she embodies what the presidency should be - warm and unifying from within, and dignified representation of Israel to the world. Shabbat Shalom, Dov

https://www.facebook.com/dov.lipman
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2014, 05:10:33 PM »
בס''ד

From our post on our English Facebook page about this subject:

Ruby Rivlin of the phony "right" was just elected President of Israel by his fellow establishment politicians in the Knesset (Parliament). Among other things, Rivlin said that he was disgusted by the campaign to maintain a Jewish majority in Jerusalem, Israel's eternal sacred capital. Rivlin regards such efforts to maintain a Jewish majority to be "racist". The left-wing Israeli news media wants us to believe that Rivlin is "right-wing". Yeah sure.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jewish-Task-Force-JTF/460701807304711

AHH DAMNN IT.. I guess more wishful thinking.. Chaim, thanks for filling me in about the truth of Rueven Rivlin..  Why am I not surprised??  I was just having a vain hope that Israel would actually elect a politician who truly cares about the country and Jewish people.  But , yeah, those kind of guys don't make it into the high positions in the Israeli government.     I guess I was just having more wishful thinking.  I am really just losing faith in Israel altogether..  I'm thinking the country is a complete lost cause as the Euro/Islamist puppet politicians gain full control of the Knesset.

Sadly, I was thinking Arutz Sheva was a news source I could trust.  They usually seemed pretty honest and rational on issues about Israeli politics.  I don't know why they are promoting this guy if he is another fake right-winger like Netanyahu.     Shame on Arutz Sheva for glorifying a guy who supports giving away more lands to the Arabs.  What's this whole thing about him not supporting a Palestine and being a religious pro-Jewish Israeli Jew??  More BS, even from Arutz Sheva now..
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2014, 05:37:31 PM »

The fact that Rivlin was one of the few in the Likud who voted against the 2005 Gaza Deportation, that he constantly touts his descent from the Vilna Gaon, whose disciples started the First Aliya, and whose book Kol Hator on the Moshiach ben Yosef was the core of Rav Kahane's "Or Hara'ayon", and that he refuses to call Reform 'rabbis' as rabbis gives reason to hope that Rivlin maybe yet turn out reasonable & even have a role in the Geulah.

And as can be seen from his face, Pipi is not happy in Rivlin's presence, which is very good, and it may even portend Pipi's demise according to this report
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4528996,00.html
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 06:21:30 PM by Yerusha »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2014, 05:38:32 PM »
There is nobody which JTF supports running so I think it is good news this guy won...

We cannot expect a president to just materialize in the election... So we must make the best with what we have. I do not share the pessimism I am seeing in this thread. JTF and Chaim have never found a candidate which meets with their approval. So what are we to do? We cannot just throw our hands in the air and give up as some here seem to be suggesting.

JTF is good at saying people are no good.... But have we ever endorsed a candidate? Has JTF ever had good things to say about a candidate. I would be interested to hear who the 'real right wing' is considering everyone to date is called 'phony right wing'...

If there is no right wing then what are we doing?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2014, 05:40:27 PM »
The fact that Rivlin was one of the few in the Likud who voted against the 2005 Gaza Deportation and that he constantly touts his descent from the Vilna Gaon, whose disciples started the First Aliya, and whose book Kol Hator was the core of Rav Kahane's "Or Hara'ayon" Jewish Idea", gives reason to hope that Rivlin maybe yet turn out reasonable.

This is a side note, but Kol Hator and Or Harayon are in many ways almost complete opposites. In this I mean the style and the overall ideology. Rarely does Or Harayon mention books such as the Zohar and such, very rarely. Kol Hator is much more mystically oriented while Or Harayon is much more "Rational" Rishonim and Hazal type of sefer.

Kol Hator text. Compare it to any page in Or Harayon.
 http://www.israel613.com/books/KOL_HATOR.pdf

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2014, 05:50:52 PM »
Chs 30 & 31 from vol II of R.Kahane's "The Jewish Idea" are straight from the Kol HaTor and how it is possible for a Cohen to be the Moshiach ben Yosef. It is said that R.Kahane, even though a Cohen, was indeed the potential Moshiach ben Yosef of the last generation, & indeed he died the way every potential Moshiach ben Yosef dies in each generation: to be singled out & violently slain as a Kodosh by a gentile, as per Sukka 52. The fact that Rivlin even constantly refers to the Vilna Gaon, who himself believed that he had a spark of Moshiach ben Yosef in him, has to be significant, maybe even Geulahdik!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2014, 06:24:56 PM »
There is nobody which JTF supports running so I think it is good news this guy won...

We cannot expect a president to just materialize in the election... So we must make the best with what we have. I do not share the pessimism I am seeing in this thread. JTF and Chaim have never found a candidate which meets with their approval. So what are we to do? We cannot just throw our hands in the air and give up as some here seem to be suggesting.

JTF is good at saying people are no good.... But have we ever endorsed a candidate? Has JTF ever had good things to say about a candidate. I would be interested to hear who the 'real right wing' is considering everyone to date is called 'phony right wing'...

If there is no right wing then what are we doing?

muman,  with all due respect,  you expressed major concern with Reuven Rivlin close to 3 1/2 years ago.

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php?topic=51644.0

JTF did support Baruch Marzel when he ran for the Knesset over 10 years ago.   Sadly,  that didn't turn out well.

I anticipate as JTF grows in Israel,  there will eventually be people in the movement that will be viable candidates for positions of office in Israel.  Until then,  the objective should be to try to get as many as possible further to the right.   The JTF Hebrew Facebook campaign seems to be a huge step in that direction.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2014, 06:28:23 PM »
Chs 30 & 31 from vol II of R.Kahane's "The Jewish Idea" are straight from the Kol HaTor and how it is possible for a Cohen to be the Moshiach ben Yosef. It is said that R.Kahane, even though a Cohen, was indeed the potential Moshiach ben Yosef of the last generation, & indeed he died the way every potential Moshiach ben Yosef dies in each generation: to be singled out & violently slain as a Kodosh by a gentile, as per Sukka 52. The fact that Rivlin even constantly refers to the Vilna Gaon, who himself believed that he had a spark of Moshiach ben Yosef in him, has to be significant, maybe even Geulahdik!

You said "was the core of Rav Kahane's "Or Hara'ayon" which ISNT true. It was just mentioned as a small part, NOT the core.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2014, 06:50:38 PM »
"Core" does not refer to size. It refers to significance. Until the English translation of Or Haraayon came out, few in the English speaking world had ever heard of Moshiach ben Yosef. R.Kahane single handedly placed the Apocalyptic scenarios of this Jewish Messianic war leader whose advent R.Kahane yearned to expedite, back on the agenda, and those reading it will see that the two chapters are indeed the core (from the Latin cor = heart) of vol II.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2014, 07:08:01 PM »
"Core" does not refer to size. It refers to significance. Until the English translation of Or Haraayon came out, few in the English speaking world had ever heard of Moshiach ben Yosef. R.Kahane single handedly placed the Apocalyptic scenarios of this Jewish Messianic war leader whose advent R.Kahane yearned to expedite, back on the agenda, and those reading it will see that the two chapters are indeed the core (from the Latin cor = heart) of vol II.

Not really, its just a part of the Sefer. original is just 1 volume (in Hebrew), divided into 2 volumes in English and its really more like 1 1/2 chapters and even if 2 its still very small part of the whole book.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2014, 10:28:14 PM »
Rivlin is not President just yet: there can always be a surprise in the next few days!

Whilst he may have some plus-points compared to Peres, this can actually make him more of a threat to Kahanism (ie True Torah), and his speech today
http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Rivlin-Arabs-and-Jews-are-destined-to-coexist-360597
ominously shows that he is as willing to offer Incense on the Altar of Democracy as his predecessors i.e. to kiss Ishmaeltic tochuss.

If so, Ruby will also end up not even be a footnote in history just like his predecessors!

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2014, 10:08:37 AM »
"Rivlin ready to meet Abbas"
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182192#.U6wo8JuKDn4

Of more interest is what Senior NWO Levant Region operative (European Faction) Peres will say to the US Congress in his ostensibly last speech
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4534597,00.html

« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 12:48:09 PM by Yerusha »

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2014, 01:14:36 PM »
Rivlin has now shown himself to be just another Sabra sub-reprobate who willingly genuflects and offers incense on the altar of equaliity & democracy in blessing Jewish-Arab intermarriage
http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Rivlin-slams-incitement-against-wedding-of-Muslim-man-and-Jewish-born-bride-371319

R.Kahane's 1988 manifesto stated that under Kach, Jew-Arab intermarriage would incur a 50 year jail sentence!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/184118#.U_Dv9JscTn4

« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 02:12:13 PM by Yerusha »