Author Topic: Women on JTF/Bringing Women to JTF  (Read 13520 times)

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
Women on JTF/Bringing Women to JTF
« on: August 08, 2007, 10:41:56 PM »
I've noticed that there is basically only 3 women who post on here that I've saw-someone mentioned this on this past week's Ask JTF as well. Kellymaureen,Lisa and I. Are there more? I wonder what changes or stategies we should be taking to attract more women to the movement.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Women on JTF/Bringing Women to JTF
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 10:45:45 PM »
Sarah is one
Masha is another
I think Bullcat is another
I saw another woman, but she has few posts.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 10:55:28 PM »
The other woman is Gruzini, and she doesn't post often. 

In terms of how to reach more women, why not post on the Eagle Forum, which is Phyllis Schlafley's site.  Then there's Concerned Women For America, which is a pro life organization for conservative women.  Their focus on abortion, but they might be worth a try.  Another organization we might want to try the Independent Women's Forum. 

Here are links to their web sites:

http://www.iwf.org

http://www.cwfa.org/main.asp

http://www.eagleforum.org

Hope this helps.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 10:56:33 PM »
The other woman is Gruzini, and she doesn't post often. 

In terms of how to reach more women, why not post on the Eagle Forum, which is Phyllis Schlafley's site.  Then there's Concerned Women For America, which is a pro life organization for conservative women.  Their focus on abortion, but they might be worth a try.  Another organization we might want to try the Independent Women's Forum. 

Here are links to their web sites:

http://www.iwf.org

http://www.cwfa.org/main.asp

http://www.eagleforum.org

Hope this helps.

Very good ideas!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 10:58:48 PM »
These are right wing organizations, but as far as I know, they focus mainly on domestic issues.  But they are still worth a try. 

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 11:04:44 PM »
Most women that I know are very non-confrontational.

I don't know how one could get them involved with an organization as confrontational as JTF.

Any ideas?

P.S. Gruzhini is a woman?!?!?!?!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

kellymaureen

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 11:10:24 PM »
 ;)Take away their rights, freedoms, happiness, comfort, sanity, ability to have and express their own thoughts, throw their arses in a burka for a while and show them just what it will be like for them tossed back into the 7th century....thats what it will be like for us if we just sit back and close our eyes and pretend there isnt an evil that is trying to do all of the above AND will if they have the chance.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 11:31:23 PM »
Hehe. I don't think wearing a Burka or chaddor or whatever the hell it's called is a big deal for the clintons as those two ugly whores, Hillary and her dropling chelsea really look comfortable wearing a chaddor. I know she has been pictured wearing one.
I am urinating on a Koran.

kellymaureen

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 11:32:26 PM »
 :laugh:yes thats assuming hitlery and her spawn actually ARE women

Joe Schmo

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2007, 11:33:36 PM »
We used to have Yephora.

She was TREMENDOUS.

She left before Jeffguy became an administrator.  Things have changed since then.

We should start a campaign to bring back Yephora and make her an administrator!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 11:35:47 PM »
What happened to her? I've heard a ton of good things about her. Can we bring her back?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2007, 11:37:44 PM »
Scriabin, what do you mean "Things have changed since then?" I think that things have only gotten better. I wonder what you mean.

newman

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2007, 11:38:18 PM »
Yasmine is a nice lady, too.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2007, 11:40:45 PM »
What happened to her? I've heard a ton of good things about her. Can we bring her back?

I think that she was opposed to Fruit of thy loins and a certain poster that was calling Moses a moron and an idiot.

She said to me on a youtube pm that she'd likely never come back.  She's a principled person, it may indeed be difficult to convince her.

Perhaps if Chaim himself said something to her on Ask JTF.  That's it.  I'll ask Chaim about her on ask JTF.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2007, 11:40:59 PM »
Have any of you seen recent pictures of Chelsea Clinton? They had pictures of her and her "Partner" in the New York Nazi Times a few days ago. Chelsea looks as if she could be dropped completely naked right in the middle of Harlem and even the uninhibited apes who populate that giant zoo wouldn't touch her.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2007, 11:42:10 PM »
Scriabin, what do you mean "Things have changed since then?" I think that things have only gotten better. I wonder what you mean.

I mean just what you said. 

Re-read my post.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2007, 11:42:25 PM »
Well she is not principled if she looked at the posts of two shmucks rather than what Chaim and the org stand for. I think that's a sign of stupidity.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 11:42:51 PM »
Have any of you seen recent pictures of Chelsea Clinton? They had pictures of her and her "Partner" in the New York Nazi Times a few days ago. Chelsea looks as if she could be dropped completely naked right in the middle of Harlem and even the uninhibited apes who populate that giant zoo wouldn't touch her.

Nope I haven't saw any recents ones but she's always been hideous.

newman

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007, 11:43:24 PM »

She's a horror show. Gimme the Bush Twins. :P

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007, 11:44:13 PM »
Shoshana, you haven't missed much. She is just an eyesore and looks like she is of a different species.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 11:44:41 PM »
Sorry about that Scriabin, I see what you mean now. My bad.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 11:45:55 PM »
Sorry about that Scriabin, I see what you mean now. My bad.

No problem.   :)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2007, 12:08:56 AM »
Yephora.... ehh.  :-\ You guys say great things about her, but I have to go on just that because she left around the time I came. Honestly I can't have such an exceedingly high opinion of someone who fled the forum over a couple of nuts that quite obviously had nothing to do with JTF and its leadership. I just really do not think somebody who is that pusillanimous and skittish is really cut-out to be a Kahanist. There is a difference between someone who likes our views and a true Kahanist, and Yephora epitomizes that distinction.

Gruzini is a stellar member and poster (I know her fairly well), but is rather shy and nonconfrontational and only makes a few (albeit very meaningful) posts per week. The essays she posts are always amazing works, and I do know that Gruzini herself is a philosopher of a near-genius caliber, but I don't ever see her becoming a volume poster.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2007, 12:10:17 AM »
Yephora.... ehh.  :-\ You guys say great things about her, but I have to go on just that because she left around the time I came. Honestly I can't have such an exceedingly high opinion of someone who fled the forum over a couple of nuts that quite obviously had nothing to do with JTF and its leadership. I just really do not think somebody who is that pusillanimous and skittish is really cut-out to be a Kahanist. There is a difference between someone who likes our views and a true Kahanist, and Yephora epitomizes that distinction.

Gruzini is a stellar member and poster (I know her fairly well), but is rather shy and nonconfrontational and only makes a few (albeit very meaningful) posts per week. The essays she posts are always amazing works, and I do know that Gruzini herself is a philosopher of a near-genius caliber, but I don't ever see her becoming a volume poster.

You're a phony, Chaimfan.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2007, 12:15:53 AM »
You have the right to whatever you want to believe. :)