Author Topic: Americans Fought and Died to make Iraq an Islamic state  (Read 5550 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Americans Fought and Died to make Iraq an Islamic state
« on: June 12, 2014, 03:59:01 PM »
Shalom,

I am a tad bit angered at the recent news that Iraq has slid into the hands of the Islamic Jihad movement. On a personal note, a good friend of mine lost his daughter in the early days of the Iraq war... For what? To establish another Islamic state in the Middle East?

Obama has bungled the Iraq situation according to the original mission. But I suspect Obama truly supports the jihadists around the world and has worked tirelessly to establish Islamic states in Libya, Egypt, Tunisia, and Iraq. If something is not done to solidify the situaton in Iraq most pundits believe that Iran will fill the void and support any Islamic Jihadi group to create another Islamic state in the region (a part of the global caliphate Islam seeks to establish).

Obamas 'lead from behind' rhetoric has failed again and again. His reset buttons were cheap plastic baubles. His foreign policy was based on flawed 'chicago community organizer' tactics.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/12/americans-being-evacuated-from-iraqi-air-base/

Americans were being evacuated Thursday from a major Iraqi air base as Al Qaeda-aligned militants toppled cities in the country's north and threatened to advance toward Baghdad.

A senior U.S. official confirmed to Fox News that Americans were being evacuated from a base in Balad, which had been one of the largest training missions in Iraq.

Regarding those assurances, one U.S. official clarified to Fox News: "At the same time, we are not going to do anything stupid."

The development signals the worsening security environment in the northern part of the country. One senior official told Fox News that the focus for evacuation at this point is on people outside of Baghdad.

Two senior intelligence sources, though, told Fox News there is serious concern about how to evacuate other Americans out of Iraq if the situation further deteriorates.

The three planeloads of Americans are mostly contractors and civilians. The State Department said Thursday that the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad is operating as usual.

But the evacuation means that the vital training mission at Balad, about an hour northwest of Baghdad, has been suspended indefinitely -- despite repeated administration statements that it would continue to support Iraq's military.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Americans Fought and Died to make Iraq an Islamic state
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 04:31:22 PM »
"If something is not done to solidify the situaton in Iraq most pundits believe that Iran will fill the void and support any Islamic Jihadi group to create another Islamic state in the region "

Actually they ISIS are against Iran. Iran does and would support scumm such as Hezbollah (Shia) and Hamas (although Sunni but anti-Israel).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 04:59:11 PM »
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/12/iran-police-chief-tehran-could-intervene-in-iraq-to-protect-shia-shrines.html

The border patrol has increased its vigilance on the Iran-Iraq border,” said Iran’s police chief, Esmail Ahmadi-Moghaddam. “The country’s Supreme National Security Council would consider intervening to protect Shia shrines and cities.”

Ahmadi-Moghaddam has been the only high-ranking Iranian official to comment on the advances made by the Sunni extremist group Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS). According to IranWire sources, Iranian officials have been ordered to remain quiet about the events in neighboring Iraq and ISIS victories. “Iranian officials have been told not to comment, or else,” said a wary former high-ranking Iranian diplomat to IranWire.

According to the former diplomat, Iranian plans in Iraq are summarized in the wisdom of one man: “We all know that Haj Ghassem is hard at work trying to control the situation”—referring to Ghassem Suleimani, the legendary commander of the Quds Force, Iran’s Revolutionary Guards Extraterritorial Force, and perhaps the closest person to Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. “Our forces will do whatever it takes to protect the border, and the holy shrines from this bunch of thugs. And ISIS are nothing but a group of hooligans. They know what can happen if Iran gets involved in the situation, and that is why they are in such a hurry to carry out their dirty acts.”

Iran’s designs in Iraq, and the rest of the Middle East, have been looked at with a degree of cynicism and fear. Many Arab diplomats regard Persian Iranians as untrustworthy neighbors who secretly ally themselves with anyone to protect their interests. 

Last week a member of Syrian opposition accused Iran of secretly helping ISIS. According to Abdul Halim Khaddam, the former vice president to Syria’s Bashar Assad, Iran is arming ISIS in order to undermine the Syrian opposition. By strengthening ISIS, Khaddam claimed, Iran was seeking to draw Syrian public sentiment back toward Assad, recasting the battle as Bashar’s battle against extremist onslaught.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 05:05:32 PM »
Muman,
I don't think this was a bad development. Not one American soldier should die in this hell hole. Let them turn Iraq into Syria. This would be the best outcome for Israel and USA.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 05:08:25 PM »
Muman,
I don't think this was a bad development. Not one American soldier should die in this hell hole. Let them turn Iraq into Syria. This would be the best outcome for Israel and USA.

I think the opposite of your thinking. It is worse for America and Israel to have an Islamic caliphate surrounding Israel. No matter which of these Islamic organizations win the next target will be Israel and the USA...

We should continue to support the democracy which was elected. To turn our backs on it will just be the death knell of American global dominance. Now nobody will trust America to support them, as Israel has learned America is not to be trusted.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2014, 05:22:38 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                               :fist:

This is how pathetic things are. It is either deliberate or simply poor engineering that resulted in this fiasco.
  The removal of Saddam Insane among other things and the disaster that ensued thereafter led to this.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2014, 05:39:13 PM »
It's deliberate! Osamba has done everything to help the Islamic caliphate.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2014, 05:39:42 PM »
I think the opposite of your thinking. It is worse for America and Israel to have an Islamic caliphate surrounding Israel. No matter which of these Islamic organizations win the next target will be Israel and the USA...

We should continue to support the democracy which was elected. To turn our backs on it will just be the death knell of American global dominance. Now nobody will trust America to support them, as Israel has learned America is not to be trusted.
There is no democracy in Iraq. The caliphate is unlikely, as Irag will become that battlefield between Iran and Saudis. The death knell to US dominance was in November 2008. Nobody now really trusts US to support them, US due to its "low IQ leadership" (this is how actually it is described in the Russian press, is a laughing stock of the world.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2014, 06:29:59 PM »
Muslamic terrorists will succeed in establishing the last Caliphate, which ultimately will last for only a few months.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2014, 06:51:29 PM »
Let Iraq be taken over by Al Qaeda.. Do you really want TWO hostile Shia nations surrounding Israel instead of one?  Actually having a Sunni theocracy next to a Shia theocracy may actually be the best thing ever to happen to Israel.. The Iraqis know Israel will not put up with any attack by an Al Qaeda government and Al Qaeda utterly hates and despises Iran and will be very fearful of a nuclear armed Shia government.  What this can achieve is Israel helping to fund the Sunnis in another Iran-Iraq war which will bring both of these backward theocratic Islamist states to their knees.  Muslims have a long of history of destroying one another.. One reason Muslims struggled to become more powerful and what hindered them in their conquests was so much infighting.  They end up hating one another more than they hate their enemies from the outside.  Just look at Fatah and Hamas! 

And, I think my presumptions may be correct, Iran is already deploying its own military to help aid its Shia allied government who currently rules Iraq:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/12/as-jihadists-take-aim-at-baghdad-iran-steps-in-to-help-historical-foe/
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2014, 06:59:15 PM »
Let Iraq be taken over by Al Qaeda.. Do you really want TWO hostile Shia nations surrounding Israel instead of one?  Actually having a Sunni theocracy next to a Shia theocracy may actually be the best thing ever to happen to Israel.. The Iraqis know Israel will not put up with any attack by an Al Qaeda government and Al Qaeda utterly hates and despises Iran and will be very fearful of a nuclear armed Shia government.  What this can achieve is Israel helping to fund the Sunnis in another Iran-Iraq war which will bring both of these backward theocratic Islamist states to their knees.  Muslims have a long of history of destroying one another.. One reason Muslims struggled to become more powerful and what hindered them in their conquests was so much infighting.  They end up hating one another more than they hate their enemies from the outside.  Just look at Fatah and Hamas! 

And, I think my presumptions may be correct, Iran is already deploying its own military to help aid its Shia allied government who currently rules Iraq:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/12/as-jihadists-take-aim-at-baghdad-iran-steps-in-to-help-historical-foe/
Spot on!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2014, 07:43:21 PM »
By this thinking, Russia and America should just supply both sides and stand back and watch the fireworks, nothing could backfire there. Who cares about the innocent people that enjoyed a small feeling of freedom. What about Jew's, Christians, Kurds, etc in these countries?

Both muzzy sides are freaking animals! Al Qaeda just gained almost 500 million, imagine what they can do with that. .. America has open boarders. .. I don't care to see my kids raped and their heads cut off!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2014, 11:01:53 PM »
By this thinking, Russia and America should just supply both sides and stand back and watch the fireworks, nothing could backfire there. Who cares about the innocent people that enjoyed a small feeling of freedom. What about Jew's, Christians, Kurds, etc in these countries?

Both muzzy sides are freaking animals! Al Qaeda just gained almost 500 million, imagine what they can do with that. .. America has open boarders. .. I don't care to see my kids raped and their heads cut off!

More likely than not , Efraim, AL Qaeda will have its hands quite full for a while and that money will most likely be invested into killing Iranians, which is fine by me..  I say let them have the money!!   Not only that, I think Israel should pour money, logistics, intelligence , weaponry and artillery into the Sunni Al Qaeda army as long as they are engaging in a war with their arch-enemy, Iran.    To me, Iran is a much greater threat than Al Qaeda and the Shias are much more organized and have a much more submissive , less-clan like society.  Their submissive, feudalistic mentality, being ruled by one leader for generations, is what has empowered  the Mullahs and allowed them to be as powerful as they are now.  What we need now is for Iran to be immersed in a deadly conflict.  NO longer will anyone point the finger at Israel or US, but it will now become an internal conflict between to old enemies and they will save both countries from the efforts.   Iran and Iraq truly have reasons to fight each other, as the battle between Sunni and Shia has been ongoing before the USA even existed.

Iran is terrified and knows how important it is not having a fanatical Sunni regime next to them.  Also, Iraq is considred a very sacred land to the Shia pilgrims and the Iranians will fight hard to retain it. Any destruction of Shia sites will be a blood curdling fight to the death for the Shias.  Sadam Hussein was much more secular and didn't bother attacking the Shia population, but Al Qaeda has vowed to wipe out every last Shia shrine from Iraq.

I say  Israel should support Al Qaeda and Sunnis in what appears to be the beginning of a new Iraqi-Iranian War:
http://online.wsj.com/articles/iran-deploys-forces-to-fight-al-qaeda-inspired-militants-in-iraq-iranian-security-sources-1402592470

To quote the old Arab proverb:
The enemy of my enemy is my friend!

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2014, 01:12:16 AM »
"I say  Israel should support Al Qaeda and Sunnis in what appears to be the beginning of a new Iraqi-Iranian War: "

NOOOOO

This would be really really stupid. These ISIS terrorists are keeping an eye on Israel and could easily start going more to the West. Jordan can be next and then on their list in Israel. Don't forget that they also have their affiliates in the Sinai as well. This could be the start of an very big war for Israel against them.

4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2014, 01:33:35 AM »
"I say  Israel should support Al Qaeda and Sunnis in what appears to be the beginning of a new Iraqi-Iranian War: "

NOOOOO

This would be really really stupid. These ISIS terrorists are keeping an eye on Israel and could easily start going more to the West. Jordan can be next and then on their list in Israel. Don't forget that they also have their affiliates in the Sinai as well. This could be the start of an very big war for Israel against them.

And you think a nuclear armed Iran is a better bet??   Ok, then..  Let's support Iran in their fight against these Al Qaeda/Al-Qaeda based terrorists..  Well, maybe you can, but not me!

These terrorists will never make it into Jordan, because it is Israel's backyard...   And, if they do conquer Jordan, then so be it.. Then Israel will have a legitimate reason to fight Jordan and re-claim it as its own land, the same way it fought a hostile Jordan in the olden days and reclaimed Jerusalem and the Kotel from the Jordanians.

I'm sorry, but I rather see stuff go down then us just sit around and let the Islamists win by building atomic arsenals and silently spreading Islam around the globe.  A more hostile Middle East with multiple Al Qaeda run nations will also result in more terrorist attacks abroad.  This is not bad, because it will help wake naive and foolish Westerners of the real danger Islam poses.    It will give Iran the biggest run for its money ever..    This group has a deep hatred for the Shias and vows to topple every Shia stronghold and destroy every Shia shrine.   Iran will care very little about Israel with these anti-Shia zealots as their neighbor.     

IMO, there is nothing better than an all out Sunni and Shia war..  If the US supports the Sunnis we support the Shias and if the US supports the Shias (as they have done in Iraq), Israel should support the Sunnis.  As a matter of fact, this is exactly what happened in the First Iran-Iraq war, where Israel supported the Iranians against a more hostile Sunni regime at the time.

I am more of a fan of overt enemies like Hamas then I am of coverted enemies like Fatah.. The same goes for other Islamic regimes..  We claim that Jordanians are an ally to Israel? When in reality, many terrorists hail from that country.. Jordanians as a whole also hate Israel.   Many Palestinian terrorists find refuge in Jordan.   Anyhow, to hell with Jordan.  That is, Jewish land, IMO.

And, if the ISIL/ISIS terrorists want to try to attack Israel once they have created their own country, then so be it.. Israel will have a legitimate excuse to obliterate them completely.  Israel can win any conventional war against the Arabs if they bypass UN regulations.  However, there is no winner in a nuclear war, which is the route Israel will go against Iran.

Believe me, these guys will have more than they can handle fighting the Iranian military and they will save us the efforts.. Sooner or later, Israel will be forced to face Iran's growing military power, which likely will be armed with nuclear capabilities..  These militants are not going to wage wars on two fronts, if they waged war with Shias and Israelis at same time, they would be exhausted very quickly.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 01:44:03 AM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2014, 01:56:46 AM »
One fact of life is all strains of muslims hate Israel and the Jews.... On that they can all agree... It can be said it is the ONE uniting belief of all muslims, according to their holy book, that Jews must be removed from the world.

It is possible all these islamic states will join together to attack the little saatn in their region.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2014, 02:59:59 AM »
One fact of life is all strains of muslims hate Israel and the Jews.... On that they can all agree... It can be said it is the ONE uniting belief of all muslims, according to their holy book, that Jews must be removed from the world.

It is possible all these islamic states will join together to attack the little saatn in their region.

Doubt it, despite the fact that Muslims hate Jews, they historically have hated each other much more.  One benefit Israel had during the War of Independence and some subsequent wars was that the Muslims spent so much time fighting among themselves, that it help buy time and ease the onslaught for under-armed and outnumbered Israelis.

If we look at statistics, the Sunnis and Shias have massacred more of each other than they have of any other group of people in the last 100 years.   The Sunnis have also massacred many of their own people.  One benefit the Arabs have is that they are so divided and clan like.  Just look at Fatah and Hamas.. Literally, Fatah and Hamas has massacred more of each other, including their own civilians, than they have killed Israeli citizens or soldiers.   There have been many cases of Fatah fighters running to Israel for refuge to escape Hamas.    Of course, they will try to unify with each other time to time to fight Israel, but by the end of the day, they live among each other, not the Jews and end up hating each other much more than the enemy from far away they read on propaganda videos.   There is nothing like your enemy cursing you right  to your face , insulting your beliefs and family rather than somebody you hear about in a lecture or on the news.

The Jews have never threatened to destroy the Shia or Sunni shrines.  Both the Sunni and Shias know that the Jews are not an aggressive threat.  Also, most Arabs don't care about the Palestinians, they are just a propaganda tool to denigrate Israel.   What they really care about are the wrong clan or wrong ethnic group getting too much power or control.   

One thing that scares me about the Shias is that they are organized and united.  That is the major reason I would never advocate supporting SHias over Sunnis.  Although, I believe in supporting them to kill each other to provide a balance..  Don't let one side get the upper hand, but especially not the Shia!   Shias have grown up in a feudalistic society that dates all the way back to the Zoroastrian dynasty.  They are a proud culture and are use to following one leader in much the way some feudalistic Asian societies have been.  Historically, Arabs have been very united to their clans and ethnic groups.  Every Shia swears his loyalty to the Ayatollah, who is like the modern Islamic version of the Shah.  Shias everywhere unite together and do not have the same infighting and clan-wars that Arabs and Sunnis have.

This is why Iran has been so successful at establishing a powerful theocracy and are able to pull their resources together to build a nuclear arsenal and fund proxy wars in Syria and  Palestinian areas.   The only real threat Iran has to its power and authoritarian rule is that of its arch-enemy rival the Sunnis.  A Sunni theocracy will never be as united or become organized like Shia dynasty, but will wreck utter havoc on the Shias.  If the Sunnis start destroying the Shia holy sites, Iran will wage the bloodiest war imaginable.  The blood will be boiling.  Sudenly, the evil Zionist enemy from afar is no longer thought about, but rather the tyrants who threaten the religion of Shia, itself.

This would be the greatest thing that could happen to Israel.  Israel and USA should sit on the sidelines and let the two terrorist groups, Shia Islamists and Sunni Islamists battle it out.  Let them bomb each other's cities..   In the Iraq- Iran war they shot poison gas into each other's cities.  These two sects of Islam have a much deep rooted hatred for each other than even the hatred each has for the Jews, who is a more remote ideological hatred, but not a direct threat.  Sunnis consider the Shia religion, itself, a raping of its pure Islamic religion.. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_War

Some estimates as high as 1,000,000 people were killed in the Iran-Iraq war.   

I say let them fight..  The worst that will happen will be Al Qaeda/ISIL/ISIS will take over Iraq and I say let them have it.  An Islamist Sunni state next to Islamist Shia state.. This is a wonderful thing!   It wouldn't surprise me if they fight for the rest of their lives! 

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2014, 03:08:58 AM »
Sunnis? shias? Each side is worse than another.

All Muslims are enemies of the Jewish people and the entire civilization. Period.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2014, 03:43:10 AM »
A protracted self-annihilating muslamic infighting is the best thing possible to this earth. So if sunni and shia decide to go on those lines, then it should be the duty of US, Israel and Russia individually to support them each with the toss of coins every month.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2014, 03:48:51 AM »

I think it is naive to think you can buy off these people...

We all know how that worked out in the Iran Iraq war when we supported Saddam Husseins Iraq against Iran. And we all know how well that worked out with Al Queda, whom it is well known was supplied with weapons in its fight against the Soviets in Afghanistan in the 80s. That very Al Queda which we tried to buy off with weapons turned around and sent jihadists to destroy the World Trade Center, both in 1993 and 2001.

It is known that they all hate America, and even when they fight among themselves they also get extra credit for killing Jews, Christians, and Americans (westerners)... I don't care if they kill each other, but that is not going to rid the world of the problem. There are many of them, and life is cheap to them, and they desire killing others.

You will not convince me it is best to just sit idly by while they kill each other, and kill us too. This is the pre-9/11 mentality that we can ignore the threat to our people.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2014, 04:01:27 AM »
BTW who is telling who to sit idly and get killed.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2014, 09:34:23 AM »
And you think a nuclear armed Iran is a better bet??   Ok, then..  Let's support Iran in their fight against these Al Qaeda/Al-Qaeda based terrorists..  Well, maybe you can, but not me!

Did I say that? Don't put words in my mouth and ask stupid rhetorical question s
 You claimed that Israel should be involved. That is crazy. Besides maybe just maybe supporting the Kurds their is no reason whatsoever to help anyone else.
 If they can they will go to fight Israel and they will have an easier way once Syria Jordan and others fall. If Iran is too strong for them they will just slide westqard instead.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2014, 11:45:03 AM »

Did I say that? Don't put words in my mouth and ask stupid rhetorical question s
 You claimed that Israel should be involved. That is crazy. Besides maybe just maybe supporting the Kurds their is no reason whatsoever to help anyone else.
 If they can they will go to fight Israel and they will have an easier way once Syria Jordan and others fall. If Iran is too strong for them they will just slide westqard instead.

If Iran is too strong for them, what chance do they have of going westward?  If they are a direct threat to Israel , in any way, I fully support the full of annihilation of them and whatever countries are hosting them.   

Personally, I do not think they are a major threat to Israel..  Iran is the worst threat to Israel and, unlike these SUnni militants, Iran already has invaded the countries surrounding Israel's borders, including Gaza Strip via proxy.  A good deal of the terrorist attacks that are happening in Israel today are through the support of Iran.    Syria and Lebanon are more or less Iran's most western provinces.  Hezbollah is every bit as threatening and determined to exterminate the Jewish State as these Sunni militants.

Maybe, you are misunderstanding me.. I think we should support the Sunni militants in a war against Iran.  If they are not going to fight the Shias, then there is obviously no reason to support them, especially if they are mobilizing for an attack on Israel.   

Anyhow, the last Iran-Iraq war devastated both of these countries..  If anyone thinks defeating the Sunni mlitants will make Iraq a safer plcae, they are wrong.  What will stop an embolden Iran from moving into Iraq and taking control of the country?    WOuld it be any better if Iran gained control of Iraq and its oil fields and turned Iraq into a militant Shia theocracy?    I could easily see Iran trying to gain control of Iraq, as Iraq has both economic benefits and spiritual/cultural attachments for the Shia people of Iran.   

A Shia controlled Iran/Iraq could be the worst thing to ever happen to Israel.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2014, 02:30:10 PM »
Iran is already in control of iraq .