Author Topic: Dutch MP Calls For Banning Koran as 'Fascist Book'  (Read 12970 times)

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Dutch MP Calls For Banning Koran as 'Fascist Book'
« on: August 09, 2007, 08:19:04 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/131379

Dutch MP Calls For Banning Koran as 'Fascist Book'

(IsraelNN.com) A right-wing Member of Parliament from Holland has called for a ban on the Koran, which he said encourages murder and rape of non-Muslims. Geert Wilders described the Muslim holy book as "fascist" and compared it to Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf.

Wilders, whose party holds nine seats in the 150-member Dutch parliament, wrote in the De Volkskrant newspaper, "I am fed up with Islam in the Netherlands: no more Muslim immigrants allowed. I am fed up with the worship of Allah and Mohammed in the Netherlands: no more mosques." He also declared that "there is no such thing as a moderate Islam."

Wilders said parts of the Koran "call on Muslims to oppress, persecute or kill Christians, Jews, dissidents and non-believers, to beat and rape women and to establish an Islamic state by force." 

Wilders wrote the letter after a recent attack on a local politician who founded a group backing those who renounce Islam.

newman

Re: Dutch MP Calls For Banning Koran as 'Fascist Book'
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 08:21:29 AM »
This righteous man deserves 110% support. A glimmer of hope in Europe, at last!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 08:26:46 AM »
Wow, I didn't know there was a JTF member serving in the Dutch Parliament.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 08:28:35 AM »
Wow, this guy has his head in the right place!  Maybe all hope is not lost in Europe!  I've never heard a politician ANYWHERE speak so honestly and so truthfully about Islam. 

His policies for Muslims is the same as the policies that should be developed in  EVERY Western country. 

Let's call it the "Three Pillars of Western Treatment of Islam"

First pillar: No muslim immigration

Second pillar: Islam is made illegal, mosques are made illegal and Qurans are banned
(this pillar has inherent in it the self-deportation of Muslims)

Third pillar: The motto "There is no moderate Islam"
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 08:31:07 AM »
This righteous man deserves 110% support. A glimmer of hope in Europe, at last!

What about France?  I thought Sarkozy was supposed to be better than Chirac? 

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 08:33:25 AM »
Sarkozy is a joke.  If he ran in the U.S. he would just be a typical Democrat.

The first thing he did when he took office was suck up to the Moozies and he said that he would represent all of them. 

He appointed an anti-Israel foreign secretary to Israel. 

The guy is a schmuck.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 08:38:39 AM »
Kol hakovod to this man.  Hats off to him.  I've been telling that to my Member of Parliament for the past 4 years now and, of course he's too taken in by "political correctness", says nothing...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 08:42:45 AM »
More on this:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/123330

Dutch Lawmaker Calls on Netherlands to 'Ban the Koran'

by Hana Levi Julian

(IsraelNN.com) The leader of Holland’s extreme right-wing Freedom Party this week called for a ban on the Koran, the document upon which Islam is based.

Dutch Member of Parliament Geert Wilders made the call in a letter published in the De Volksrant newspaper that began, “I have been saying this for years: there is no such thing as a moderate Islam.” 

Wilders, whose Freedom Party holds nine of the 150 parliamentary seats in the Netherlands, added that sections of the Koran “call on Muslims to oppress, persecute or kill Christians, Jews, dissidents and non-believers, to beat and rape women and to establish an Islamic state by force.”

Wilders wrote in his letter that he was “fed up with Islam in the Netherlands” and calling for an end to Muslim immigration. “I am fed up with the worship of Allah and Mohammed in the Netherlands. No more mosques!” he wrote.

The Dutch lawmaker’s letter came after an attack on a young local politician who had founded a group to support people who leave Islam.  According to the European Jewish Press, Eshan Jami was not “visibly injured” in the attack, but both he and Wilders are now protected by a special security detail.

The Freedom Party chairman railed against Jami’s attackers in the letter, urging Dutch parliamentarians to “Ban this wretched book like [Adolf Hitler’s infamous] ‘Mein Kampf’ is banned! Send a signal to Jami’s attackers and other Islamic radicals that the Koran cannot be used in the Netherlands as an inspiration or an excuse for violence.”

Dutch attorney Els Lucas responded to the letter by filing a complaint against the legislator, charging him with “insulting a section of the community” – a crime that carries a prison term of up to two years along with a fine of up to 16,750 euros.

“I think he has gone too far. It is unseemly that a member of parliament expresses himself like this,” Lucas told the ANP news agency.

It is not known whether the Netherlands Public Prosecutor’s Office will take the matter to court.

newman

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 08:45:07 AM »

The first thing he did when he took office was suck up to the Moozies and he said that he would represent all of them. 

The guy is a schmuck.

.........basically just another typical, smelly, snail-eating, white-flag waving, Jew-hating FROG!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 08:49:12 AM »
Is Israel National News considered a good newspaper/site?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 08:51:14 AM »
Yes compared to the others in Israel
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 08:54:47 AM »
Quote from: TorahZionist link=topic=7643.msg66991#msg66991 date=
More on this:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/

Dutch Lawmaker Calls on Netherlands to 'Ban the Koran'

by Hana Levi Julian

(IsraelNN.com) The leader of Holland’s extreme right-wing Freedom Party this week called for a ban on the Koran, the document upon which Islam is based.

Dutch Member of Parliament Geert Wilders made the call in a letter published in the De Volksrant newspaper that began, “I have been saying this for years: there is no such thing as a moderate Islam.” 

Wilders, whose Freedom Party holds nine of the 150 parliamentary seats in the Netherlands, added that sections of the Koran “call on Muslims to oppress, persecute or kill Christians, Jews, dissidents and non-believers, to beat and rape women and to establish an Islamic state by force.”

Wilders wrote in his letter that he was “fed up with Islam in the Netherlands” and calling for an end to Muslim immigration. “I am fed up with the worship of Allah and Mohammed in the Netherlands. No more mosques!” he wrote.

The Dutch lawmaker’s letter came after an attack on a young local politician who had founded a group to support people who leave Islam.  According to the European Jewish Press, Eshan Jami was not “visibly injured” in the attack, but both he and Wilders are now protected by a special security detail.

The Freedom Party chairman railed against Jami’s attackers in the letter, urging Dutch parliamentarians to “Ban this wretched book like [Adolf Hitler’s infamous] ‘Mein Kampf’ is banned! Send a signal to Jami’s attackers and other Islamic radicals that the Koran cannot be used in the Netherlands as an inspiration or an excuse for violence.”

Dutch attorney Els Lucas responded to the letter by filing a complaint against the legislator, charging him with “insulting a section of the community” – a crime that carries a prison term of up to two years along with a fine of up to 16,750 euros.

“I think he has gone too far. It is unseemly that a member of parliament expresses himself like this,” Lucas told the ANP news agency.

It is not known whether the Netherlands Public Prosecutor’s Office will take the matter to court.

Interesting article.  I suggest we refrain from celebrations about the new found salvation of Europe until we see if this guy will be prosecuted and thrown in jail for stating the truth.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2007, 08:56:08 AM »
Is Israel National News considered a good newspaper/site?

Well even a South African news site is reporting it: http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,,2-10-1462_2161111,00.html

They say that the report is from AFP.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2007, 09:08:28 AM »
Thanks TZ, I sent both articles to my MP.  I hope these "Progressives" wake up soon... the blinders are going to kill us all...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2007, 09:44:55 AM »

The guy is a schmuck.

Sarkovsky = Avigdor Lieberman
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2007, 09:49:19 AM »
Geert Wilders has to walk around with four body guards at all times. The guy gets death threats on a daily basis. He has some real chutzpa to say what he says in a country with an overwhelming Muslim population...

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2007, 09:50:17 AM »

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2007, 12:09:40 PM »
Excellant. I agree with him 100% and he should be commended for his bravery. In a country with a sizeable Muslim population that took guts.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2007, 12:38:40 PM »
I just went to the website and I am sure he is 100% better than any politician we have in this country.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2007, 02:37:17 PM »
I just went to the website and I am sure he is 100% better than any politician we have in this country.
Add this country to that list as well.  All of our politicians are "To get along...go along" deballed ignorami...

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 02:51:39 PM »
Most Dutch do not like Muslims at all. It's the politicians that push for them beiong their. I must say this is a rightious MP who deserves support in Europe.
I agree but sadly, the support must come from the commoner because Europe as we know it is dead.  They allowed themselves to become dependant on the NWO model and have wilfully allowed themselves to given up their soverign nation status to be part of the EU. Turning back the clock will be an act short of Civil War....Baruch HaShem...

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2007, 03:29:14 PM »
Zionism wants one strip of land.  Islam wants the entire world.  Finally people are starting to see which side is sane and which side is insane.

Offline Cyrizian

• Full JTFer
  • Celebrating a future without Islam :D
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2007, 04:07:52 PM »
Wow I think I might be moving to the netherlands soon...
To liberate the Muslim from his religion is the best service that one can render him. -Earnest Renan
"Too long, for the honor of nations, have those Barbarians [Muslims] been permitted to trample on the sacred faith of treaties, on the rights and laws of human nature!"
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Catholic Zionist 73

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2007, 06:07:57 PM »
He seems like the real deal, but the Dutch will have to wake up soon before it's to late.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2007, 06:56:34 PM »

Our President says Islam is a religion of peace. I'm moving....
No peace, without FREEDOM.