Author Topic: Fool gary oldman thinks antisemitism is cool  (Read 1062 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Fool gary oldman thinks antisemitism is cool
« on: June 24, 2014, 04:05:30 PM »
What a complete dribbling fool this gary oldman shmuck is. He thinks it is cool to be a Jew hater, and thinks that everyone hates the Jews (and should) and to not express that hatred is 'hypocritical'. This british tool has recently come out of the closet to expose his hatred in the guise of being 'cool'.

He said that he thinks that Mel Gibson was unfairly treated when he went of a rant condemning Jews as being the cause of all the wars in the world, that the Jews are responsible for the death of the xtian 'god', and a bunch of other antisemitic canards when he was arrested for drunken driving several years ago. I think Mel was treated fairly, as if he had insulted the muslims Mel would have been six feet under ground and stinking to high heaven by now. But Mel has gone on to do other projects and continues to live the life of luxury in Malibu.

But what Mel said was abhorrent, and he should continue to apologize for his comment (especially considering the fact that he still feels those Jew hating feelings).

This gary oldman fool should be boycotted by all Jews and should be black-listed (never work again in Hollywood).

Here is the crux of this wicked actors Jew hating rant:

http://www.kspr.com/entertainment/Gary-Oldman-hates-double-standards/21052204_26640812

The Gibson and Baldwin affairs really angered him, he said, because he believes their accusers don't exactly have clean hands themselves.

"I don't know about Mel. He got drunk and said a few things, but we've all said those things. We're all f***ing hypocrites," Oldman said. "The policeman who arrested him has never used the word 'n*****' or 'that f***ing Jew'? I'm being brutally honest here. It's the hypocrisy of it that drives me crazy.

"Mel Gibson is in a town that's run by Jews and he said the wrong thing because he's actually bitten the hand that I guess has fed him -- and doesn't need to feed him anymore because he's got enough dough," Oldman continued. "But some Jewish guy in his office somewhere hasn't turned and said, 'That f***ing kraut' or 'F*** those Germans,' whatever it is? We all hide and try to be so politically correct. That's what gets me. It's just the sheer hypocrisy of everyone."

I suppose it is OK to hate the British for being so stupid and pasty looking. I suppose if I said we should kill all the british I would find a lot of people who would join in burning London to the ground... How I hate people so stupid to say such hateful things about a people who were subjected to inhumanity at the hands of the germans.

Maybe some big Jew will beat the crap out of this chunk of dog waste, G-d willing.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Fool gary oldman thinks antisemitism is cool
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 05:21:45 PM »
He could be a closet Moolie for all we know.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 02:45:36 PM »
It looks like this guy did apologize today...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/06/25/surprise-surprise-gary-oldman-apologizes/

But I doubt he changed his opinion.

After being roundly condemned by the Anti-Defamation League and the Simon Wiesenthal Center for what they consider anti-Semitic comments defending Mel Gibson in a Playboy interview, Gary Oldman has apologized with a statement to both groups.

But for some reason, he did not apologize to other groups and people he insulted, including gays, African Americans and Nancy Pelosi.

In the Playboy interview, Oldman went on something of a tirade against what he called “hypocrisy,” and “political correctness,” defending comments made by Alec Baldwin and Gibson that were called homophobic, sexist and racist. The examples he used were on the graphic side.

Oldman also expressed an exasperation with being unable to use slurs for women, gays, blacks and Jews, asserting that everyone privately uses them but are condemned when they say them publicly.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 04:23:54 PM »
Oldman is another English Hitlerian reprobate!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 02:05:30 AM »
I always thought he played a great villain ..  I guess he wasn't really acting after all..   More Hollywood Trash..  Give him some pain pills and booze and make him shutup.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.