Author Topic: Oy Vey.. Meir Weinstein Of JDL Canada Promoting Gay Pride Parades  (Read 5154 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
https://www.facebook.com/meir.weinstein/posts/10154303781210375?comment_id=10154304147225375&notif_t=like

I don't know about you, but I am starting to have some question about  JDL Canada and it's leader Meir Weinstein.  He is promoting the gay pride parade in Toronto and this LGBT Jewish group called Kulanu Toronto.    Meir Weinstein claims that this group is a proud defender of Israel and counters the Muslim and Anti-Israel crowd.  However, what type of morals is this group of sodomites, Kulanu Toronto, promoting to our society and our children????

WHat the hell is Meir Weinstein thinking?? Seriously, he is bastardizing the JDL cause and going against the philosophy of Rabbi Kahane and JDL.  We  don't promote moral corruption and perversion as a way of defending ISrael.  He is not defending the holy land of Israel, but rather defending the abomination which has given much grief and misery to the Jewish people and has angered Hashem.

If anybody here is part of Canada JDL and knows Meir Weinstein, speak out against him!  He is seriously messing things up for the rest of us by promoting this Ultra-Reformist, immoral crap!!   I'm sad to see WEinstein selling out to the liberal cause..   SEriously, he should be booted out of the JDL for what he is doing.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Oy Vey.. Meir Weinstein Of JDL Canada Promoting Gay Pride Parades
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 04:03:25 PM »
Anyone who has been in the JTF forums long enough should know that Meir Weinstein and his "JDL Canda" moniker are phonies.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 05:09:16 PM »
בס''ד

Unbelievable. I always knew that Weinstein is a fraud, but this is even worse than I thought. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 05:39:26 PM »
Even if his JDL Canada was real and not a Rubinite organization, none of that would matter since supporting homosexuality makes it irrelevant. Anything good is overrided by his supporting Sodomy.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 05:58:51 PM »
בס''ד

This group that Weinstein supports encourages homosexual perversion among Jews. Their sign says, "Oy Vey, I'm Gay! 100% Kosher". When I warned about Weinstein years ago, no one listened.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 06:05:05 PM »
It sounds like the homosexuals at the Israel Day Parade that infiltrate the Right Wing concert grounds.

I heard on the local news radio station that Obama is flying the homosexual flags at embassies throughout the World for homosexual "pride" week. The Muzzies correct said that it was promoting cultural terrorism. Even Obama's fellow Muslims disagree with him on this. Maybe he's doing it to demoralize the infidel US so his friends will take over eventually.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2014, 07:08:57 PM »
Today in NYC, they had the "gay pride parade".  Of all the stories the liberal local media could have started their newscasts, they started with the gay parade story.  Are any of you tired of the gay agenda in the liberal media?

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2014, 10:51:21 PM »
I challenged Weinstein, saying he is supporting an abomination and will invoke the wrath of Hashem and he just belittled me and told me that he is against religious crap and says he believes in the dream of "David Ben Gurion".  To quote him, he told me "I am just being ridiculous!".  Whatever that means!

What a two-faced, lying fraud..  He is a horrible shame to the Kahanist movement.

Can anyone give me some quotes from Rabbi Kahane about homosexuality that I can share with this guy?   He is a total disgrace and I just wonder how the real, genuine, Right-Wing Jewish movement will survive with so many impostors, infiltrators and frauds like Weinstein and his fake JDL group being promoted on the forefront of so-called Right-Wing Jewish National Front.  This is utterly disgraceful.  May Hashem forgive and help his people for people like this liar Weinstein.

https://www.facebook.com/meir.weinstein?fref=ts
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/10418277_10154307182995375_5686366225942120772_n.jpg

I'm just waiting for Swinestein to boot me from his JDL Canada facebook group and block me from his Facebook page.  I will keep fighting him on his promoting of Homosexuality.  He is a disgrace to all good Jews everywhere!

Goodbye JDL Canada and your lying fraud of a leader, Swinestein!!

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2014, 11:49:54 PM »
Disgusting & I sat with him by a dinner which was celebrating the 40th anniversary of the founding of the JDL which was here in Jerusalem.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2014, 09:38:21 AM »
בס''ד

Our beloved leader, Rabbi Meir Kahane zt"l, must be turning over in his grave.

Although our great Rabbi did see traitorous actions by people who called themselves "JDL" even in his lifetime. Irv Rubin ys"v who called himself the National Chairman of the JDL went on the Merv Griffin Show and said before 30 million Americans that the Jewish hero Jonathan Pollard should receive the death penalty. Rubin was Meir Weinstein's good friend. Weinstein always defends Rubin. Birds of a feather flock together.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2014, 10:08:01 AM »
Doesn't he claim to be religious? Or has he become Deform?

I thought he was an Orthodox Jew. I guess not anymore.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 12:44:35 PM »
There are good Jews in that group. Just post JTF videos there and invite them to join. Good or bad, the point is that the group doesn't do much in the first place.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2014, 01:13:51 PM »
Moshe Feglin speaking at JDL Canada event. Will he speak at the Zionist gay group event? Jewish leaders need to disavow this group before it poisons their reputation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LsqacneRw9I

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2014, 03:11:45 PM »
Moshe Feiglin itoo is a friend of the gay community.

http://www.mako.co.il/pride-news/local/Article-b1d895ad088bc31006.htm

Moshe Feglin speaking at JDL Canada event. Will he speak at the Zionist gay group event? Jewish leaders need to disavow this group before it poisons their reputation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LsqacneRw9I

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2014, 03:20:46 PM »
Moshe Feiglin itoo is a friend of the gay community.

http://www.mako.co.il/pride-news/local/Article-b1d895ad088bc31006.htm

Wonderful, now Feiglin is selling out to the Left as well.  And, I thought Feiglin was the guy who wanted to help Israel become a more frum nation.   Obviously, supporting homosexual filth is a step in the exact opposite direction.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2014, 03:32:25 PM »
He has become a big proponent of American style libertarianism. Honestly I don't know any more if his politics is more libertarian or more "emuni", and I don't mean that as a criticism since I am secular Jew myself, my emuna is not that strong anyways.

Wonderful, now Feiglin is selling out to the Left as well.  And, I thought Feiglin was the guy who wanted to help Israel become a more frum nation.   Obviously, supporting homosexual filth is a step in the exact opposite direction.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2014, 03:41:39 PM »
He has become a big proponent of American style libertarianism. Honestly I don't know any more if his politics is more libertarian or more "emuni", and I don't mean that as a criticism since I am secular Jew myself, my emuna is not that strong anyways.

Are gay pride parades in the holy places of Israel, including Jerusalem, considered Jewish liberation?     I will not support a candidate who dismisses the holy places of the Jewish people.  These homosexual tyrants can be just as bad as the Muslims.  The homosexual tyrants seek to destroy our morals, the Muslims seek to destroy our bodies.

I no longer have a good view of Feiglin because of this.  I'm a libertarian in a lot of ways, but still believe that Israel is a holy nation to G-d and that we cannot allow Filth Pride Fests on the holy places of our forefathers.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 03:56:54 PM »
I don't know that Feiglin supports gay parade in Jerusalem. He says he supports and promotes the gays human rights to live their lives but he reject any attempt to force their values and create a new moral scale that, as he phrased it: "pushes me into the closet".
Are gay pride parades in the holy places of Israel, including Jerusalem, considered Jewish liberation?     I will not support a candidate who dismisses the holy places of the Jewish people.  These homosexual tyrants can be just as bad as the Muslims.  The homosexual tyrants seek to destroy our morals, the Muslims seek to destroy our bodies.

I no longer have a good view of Feiglin because of this.  I'm a libertarian in a lot of ways, but still believe that Israel is a holy nation to G-d and that we cannot allow Filth Pride Fests on the holy places of our forefathers.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 04:33:29 PM »
It is forbidden to entice Jews to commit averot. By saying he supports the homosexuals to live their lives in private, he is saying it's okay for them to engage in Gilui Arayot, one of the three cardinal sins. It seems like Feiglin is violating the prohibtion of michshol lifnei iver.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2014, 06:41:16 PM »
How would we deal with homosexuals?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2015, 02:53:22 AM »
בס''ד

I am bumping this topic up because of a question about Meir Weinstein on "Ask JTF".

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2015, 12:46:35 PM »
Chaim, what is the political penalty in Israel for standing up to the sodomite lobby?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2015, 08:51:27 PM »
Funny. It was my question also. Who knew this was going to be a topic.

There is a "secret" facebook page for the Jdl. And Weinstein was even defending Rubin. He claims that the Jdl kahane ran was not a religious organization.

Tag mechir is on this page and he can vouch for me on this conversation. One prominent individual can't stand Meir Weinstein.

Should I post this on the Jdl page and expose this fraud? 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2015, 09:59:02 PM »
this is a very difficult generation for all Jews. they are basically given the choice to support extreme Torah fundamentalism or support gay rights. really an awful situation for straight Jews who aren't frum.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2015, 09:18:21 AM »
Just listened to the program and realized now it was bumped up from June.  Thank you.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein