Author Topic: The 3 teens are found dead near Hebron  (Read 3119 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The 3 teens are found dead near Hebron
« on: June 30, 2014, 01:38:16 PM »
kill all in the city.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: The 3 teens are found dead near Hebron
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 01:48:13 PM »
"Hamas"
a trustworthy group
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 02:00:45 PM »
kill all in the city.

Jacob acquired Shechem as the future burial place of Joseph after his sons killed the people of the city after one of them raped Dina. Abraham acquired Hebron with a purchase. Now Israel should reacquire parts of those areas that were handed over to the modern version of the ancient Canaanites (Arab terrorists) and bring the killers to justice. The Arabs are guilty of murder and not setting up a court system to enforce the prohibition of murder (Just like the people of Shechem did not enforce the prohibition of raping Dina). Kidnapping is a capital offense in Judaism (The Ten Commandments refers to kidnapping when it prohibits stealing. Stealing objects is prohibited by other laws such as in Parashat Mishpatim.).

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 02:17:08 PM »
May their blood be avenged 1000 fold. RIP dear brothers! My heart goes out to their families. Something has to be done about pathetic Israeli "leadership"

When Kahanists are in power, I suggest a prison term for anyone to dares to advocate special considerations given to ayrabs to Ramadan or for referring to Ramadan as "Holy month" or for calling ayrabs "Palestinians"
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 02:27:14 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 02:19:37 PM »
Shots were heard on full released tapes of phone call from boys and the evil govt let the parents have hope
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 02:30:42 PM »
I will be happy that IF the Israeli govt does nothing, that revenge takes place against the wicked.

For when there is justice on the wicked, it is a kiddush Hashem.  And if nothing is done, it is as if, Gd forbid, He didn't exist.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2014, 02:40:08 PM »
What a terrible tragedy! My deepest condolences to all the families
Israel is surrounded by demons.

May the wicked and disgusting Arab Islamic world disappear from this world!
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline DunEideann

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2014, 02:49:20 PM »
I wish every Muslim would just disappear!
The saddest thing is that there is nothing we can do. The Israeli government would do nothing as usual about it.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2014, 02:57:50 PM »
When they catch the murderers execute them with a lethal injection mixed with pig blood.
The cremate them in tachrichim made out of pig skin

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2014, 03:01:53 PM »
The tragic  murders of these Jewish boys doesn't effect Netanyahu at all in the end result.  Because at the end of the day he still wants to give these murderous Arabs another state in Israel.   

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 03:14:24 PM »
DEATH TO ALL TRAITORS! DEATH TO ALL PALESTINIAN TERRORISTS!  THEY ARE A NATION OF TERRORISTS!!    MK Zoabi should be hung in the town square! Is Israel a nation of cowards or is it a proud nation that defends the well-being of the Jewish people? These vicious murdering people shoud have all their towns , including Ramallah bombed to rubble as retribution for the massacres of innocent Jewish children. The blood of these children is on Bibi Netanyahu's head, the man who releasing bloodthirsty terrorists from prison to appease the Jew-Hating Europeans and American Liberals. TO HELL WITH THE SELF-HATING JEWS IN ISRAEL WHO HAVE ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN!

Baruch Dayan Ha Emet to these three beautiful Jewish souls..   

Their death should have never happened... If Israel was a country that protected the interest of Jews , rather than its Arab enemies.  But, even in my own backyard I can see we Jews are the type of people to appease our enemies and always seek to make peace and friendship with those who wish to eradicate our existence from the Earth.

Today is a day I really have anger towards my old Rabbi Avremi for allowing this terrorist Jacob Rosenblum to stay at his synagogue.  Jacob Rosenblum was good friends with terrorists in Chevron and probably sat drank tea, ate food and befriended the very same cold-blooded killers who kidnapped and murdered our three beloved Jewish boys.   I am so sick today, so sick..   Why does my previous rabbi let a collaborator with vicious terrorists stay at his synagogue and promote the massacre of Jewish children???
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 03:28:02 PM by EveryJewA44 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2014, 03:24:38 PM »
And why are Hanin Zoabi & Ahmad Tibi still sitting in the Keneset after this?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2014, 03:36:30 PM »
It's enough tragedy already.  Push every Last  Arab out of Israel.    One way or another.  And Push Bibi out of office.  Put someone in power who places Jews first!     

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2014, 04:38:40 PM »
Destroy the muslamics from the earth.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2014, 05:16:40 PM »
I agree, Hevron must be cleansed of the arab scum. Every man, woman and child of arab's should be killed.

It is only after realizing the threat to every Jew of having these barbaric animals living among us that I call for the elimination of all arabs from our land.

Amalek has declared war once again, it is up to the Jewish people to finish it once and for all.

Death to all arab infiltrators.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2014, 07:17:04 PM »
Most likely Israel won't do anything to the muslims who killed the three kids.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2014, 07:19:51 PM »
Baruch Dayan HaEmet.

May what happened to these three innocent young Jewish souls happen to every single Muslim child. May every single Muslim parasite be wiped off the face of the Earth and may the Islamic cancer be eradicated once and for all. From this very second, every single self-respected infidel, from every corner of the street on this planet, is obligated to grab whatever weapon is in ther hands - guns, knives, sticks, grenades, bazookas, etc.- and hunt down every single one of these ishmaelite subhumans to slaughter them to pieces and then feed the remains to starving hogs. Everyone of them, whether elderly, men, women, or children, deserve to die. DEATH TO ISLAM! DEATH TO THE MUSLIMS! Yemach Shemam Vezichram to all ishmaelites!
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2014, 07:46:45 PM »
Bless the heroic Jews of Judea and Samaria in their right to secure the sovereignty of Biblical Israel against Arab muslamic beasts! Bless the heroic Serbs and Greeks in ther battle for their land against genocidal Muslims of Bosnia, Albania, and Turkey! Bless the Thai and Burmese fighters of Buddha who fight for their survival against the cancer of Islam! Bless the Hindu and Sikh nationalistic warriors against Islam! And may Hashem curse every single follower of nazi satanic cut of Islam! Amen!
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2014, 07:59:25 PM »
Throw this Arab Nazi scum out of Israel now!!!!

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2014, 08:01:23 PM »
 >:( I blame America for these boy's death! One was freaking American, not a damn peep! We bully Israel to be cowards, because we need oil from the sand rats. We have all we need, but we bow to the fag's and the earth worshipping left. We have thrown G-d out of our Country(the very G-d that gave us this country! ) to worship Hollywood IDOL'S.

We will reap what we sow! And we will have hell to pay! The people will not listen, so HaShem will humble us!

I have faith that the G-d fearing American's will come out of this, but there sure as hell going to be alot of suffering.

I truly believe Moshiach is here, or coming real soon!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2014, 08:04:30 PM »
Bonehead Hussein: "Don't over-react!"

This too will pass.  The left will argue these murders demonstrate that Israel needs to cede the Judea & Samaria and Jerusalem.

The only solution is mass expulsions of a-rabs from Jewish land.  But will Israel pursue it?  No.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2014, 08:07:25 PM »
The time is now Israel. .. take what is yours!

Offline RussianLeo777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2014, 09:30:20 PM »
Retaliation must be severe.  DEATH TO "PALESTINE"

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2014, 10:16:01 PM »

They are the cancer of the earth. What are we supposed to do to cancer?????

I agree, Hevron must be cleansed of the arab scum. Every man, woman and child of arab's should be killed.

It is only after realizing the threat to every Jew of having these barbaric animals living among us that I call for the elimination of all arabs from our land.

Amalek has declared war once again, it is up to the Jewish people to finish it once and for all.

Death to all arab infiltrators.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein