Author Topic: Arabs Riot In Jerusalem  (Read 919 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Arabs Riot In Jerusalem
« on: July 02, 2014, 03:12:10 PM »
Arabs are rioting for what they call the murder of a Muslim. The Israeli Police say it was not an attack by Jews but rather a criminal attack by a fellow Muslim. It sounds like Benghazi. Also, the same thing happened when the Oslo War began. They blamed Sharon for going to the Temple Mount. Muslims always make an excuse for fighting infidels.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Arabs Riot In Jerusalem
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 03:39:48 PM »
Why are they so dumb that they destroy the light rail stations that serve themselves?! Trains should now just skip over their filthy neighborhoods.

http://www.inn.co.il/News/News.aspx/279243

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 04:01:32 PM »
The shvartzes in Los Angeles did the same thing... They destroyed their own DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) building in Long Beach... I lived through that riot...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 04:06:59 PM »
Islam is looking for any excuse to start a war!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 04:12:11 PM »
They are going to condemn and attack Israel until we forget about the murder of our brothers and blame ourselves again.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 05:52:25 PM »
Kill all these Arab invaders and send them running back to Saudi Arabia or Iran..  It is time Israel stops kissing the [censored] of the Anti-Semitic/Anti-Jewish Western liberal nations and stands up for itself and accepts that it may have to be cut off from the Western world, if necessary.  I know Hashem will be there to help Israel, even if the world calls for Concentration Camps and extermination.

Just recently President Museveni of Uganda (a hero, in my eyes) said he no longer wants the support of CORRUPT Western Aid money...  The USA and Europe condemned Museveni and told him he no longer will receive any Western Aid, because Museveni signed into law an Anti-Homosexual Act that he himself promoted.   Now, Uganda is one of the first non-Islamic countries in the world to officially criminalize homosexuality, in which homosexuals can receive life sentences in prison.     He faced backlash from the Western Nations, but stood strong in the face of adversity and will not let foreign entities try to force their agendas on his nation.

It is time that Israel follows in Yoweri Museveni's footstops and stops all aid from the US and cuts off all financial support from other Western Nations who try to enforce their Pro-Arab /Anti-Jewish agendas on them.   Israel needs to stand strong and suffer as much as necesary to be free form the chains of the liberal Western WOrld that persecutes it.  It is submission to the Democrat party of the USA and the liberal EU/UN nations that has resulted in the nation of Israel from being crippled and defenseless against adversity.

An interesting article:
Africans! "wake up" and work to avoid "sinful" Western aid, says Uganda's president
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/uganda/10942082/Africans-wake-up-and-work-to-avoid-sinful-Western-aid-says-Ugandas-president.html

For those of you who don't know who Museveni is, he is the African general who overthrew the tyrant Idi Amin in a guerrilla war against the Amin regime.

Israel needs to roll its tanks into Gaza and also set up a Jewish government in the WEst Bank.

And, if necessary, Israeli people should form a coup against the NEtanyahu government .  People like Zoabi should be executed and many of the traitors in the Knesset should be thrown in prison and receive similar trials and face similar consequences as the Islamic Brotherhood have faced in Egypt today.   If the Egyptians can overthrow their Islamist government, why cannot Israeli overthrow their traitorous government?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 06:17:46 PM by EveryJewA44 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 06:10:48 PM »
Amen And Amen EJA44...

Actually last Shabbat over lunch, out of nowhere my Mizrachi brother Shlomo said the very same thing. I mean we were talking about the situation between US and Israel, and he said that Israel should refuse to take any money from US and no longer be subservient to anti-Israel policies of the State Department.

I said to my friend that this is something that the Gadol of the previous, and even after his martyrdom, the Gadol of this generation Rabbi Kahane (Zt'l, may his blood be avenged) said many times. I swear I feel so bad for you EJA44 living in such a scummy community where traitors walk among the righteous... In my small community we have no traitors, and everyone at this weeks Shabbat minyan were on my side. We did not know that the students had been killed yet, but we were livid with the situation, calling for an even more extreme response to this situation.

And as I told you last week, I brought up your situation before my community over lunch. I introduced it in a very clever manner. My rabbi was talking about how important 'Ahavat Yisroel' is, and how every Jew is an important player in the experience of the entire Jewish nation. This is a concept I understand and believe with my entire heart, and I seek to bring unity among Jewish brothers. So then I said, "What can we do to bring back the traitors among us?" before the 10 men and 6 women at the lunch table. At first they did not understand my question. So I clarified it by relating your situation, that there is a person 'whom I did not name' who attends a Chabad which a friend of mine attended, who happens to be a supporter of BDS, a friend of Rachel Corrie (yemach shemam), and has written about supporting the cause of the 'palestinians'. I explained that my friend was fed up with this hypocrisy.

Everyone at my table was shocked to hear this. They could not imagine that a rabbi would permit such an open traitor to sit with them. My rabbi, after thinking about it, responded with a parable. He said 'The Jewish people are compared to a complete Human body, and each Jew a limb on that body'. When a person needs to have a limb amputated it is a difficult thing for the body to deal with. We try to do everything to save the limb, we do not want to cut a part of our body off, but sometimes the rot is so bad it is essential to cut the limb off'.

Having said what he said we all agreed it is a great metaphor for the situation. It is the feeling I felt when I first asked you to attempt to reach out and turn the guy around. But after looking deeper I realized it was a limb which needed to be amputated.

I will talk to you further about what we discussed later.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2014, 06:19:36 PM »
Hashem sends us the most despicable people on earth and shows us that they're better than us. We should have had riots against the government when the kids were kidnapped, and we should have ten riots now that they're dead.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2014, 06:26:53 PM »
Just insane. I don't mean just the Arabs, I mean why is Israel letting this go on.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2014, 08:47:44 PM »
Amen And Amen EJA44...

Actually last Shabbat over lunch, out of nowhere my Mizrachi brother Shlomo said the very same thing. I mean we were talking about the situation between US and Israel, and he said that Israel should refuse to take any money from US and no longer be subservient to anti-Israel policies of the State Department.

I said to my friend that this is something that the Gadol of the previous, and even after his martyrdom, the Gadol of this generation Rabbi Kahane (Zt'l, may his blood be avenged) said many times. I swear I feel so bad for you EJA44 living in such a scummy community where traitors walk among the righteous... In my small community we have no traitors, and everyone at this weeks Shabbat minyan were on my side. We did not know that the students had been killed yet, but we were livid with the situation, calling for an even more extreme response to this situation.

And as I told you last week, I brought up your situation before my community over lunch. I introduced it in a very clever manner. My rabbi was talking about how important 'Ahavat Yisroel' is, and how every Jew is an important player in the experience of the entire Jewish nation. This is a concept I understand and believe with my entire heart, and I seek to bring unity among Jewish brothers. So then I said, "What can we do to bring back the traitors among us?" before the 10 men and 6 women at the lunch table. At first they did not understand my question. So I clarified it by relating your situation, that there is a person 'whom I did not name' who attends a Chabad which a friend of mine attended, who happens to be a supporter of BDS, a friend of Rachel Corrie (yemach shemam), and has written about supporting the cause of the 'palestinians'. I explained that my friend was fed up with this hypocrisy.

Everyone at my table was shocked to hear this. They could not imagine that a rabbi would permit such an open traitor to sit with them. My rabbi, after thinking about it, responded with a parable. He said 'The Jewish people are compared to a complete Human body, and each Jew a limb on that body'. When a person needs to have a limb amputated it is a difficult thing for the body to deal with. We try to do everything to save the limb, we do not want to cut a part of our body off, but sometimes the rot is so bad it is essential to cut the limb off'.

Having said what he said we all agreed it is a great metaphor for the situation. It is the feeling I felt when I first asked you to attempt to reach out and turn the guy around. But after looking deeper I realized it was a limb which needed to be amputated.

I will talk to you further about what we discussed later.

I appreciate very much what you wrote Muman and agree wholeheartedly with you.  Thanks for taking the time to think about me and to discuss the issue of Jacob Rosenblum with your community.  Indeed, the danger of a traitor and infiltrator, who poses as a Jew, is not just a threat to my community but a threat all Jewish communities worldwide.  These infiltrators know that there is no better way to protect themselves as to pose as a Jew, because they know they have a certain degree of protection.  Sadly, they take advantage of this fact as a means to spread their poison throughout the entire community.   If we just sit there and let the cancer spread, it will metastasize right into our heart and destroy the whole body.    Even, I hate calling Jacob a Jew.   Just because you dress and act like a Jew, doesn't truly make you one right?  Especially if you refuse to make teshuva for your crimes against Am Yisrael?

This has been very painful for me and if anyone thinks I have pleasure in trying to oust Jacob Rosenblum from the community they are dead wrong.  Actually, the irony was that I thought of Jacob as a friend when I first met him.  That was until that one Shabbat evening when he decided to promote Rachell Corrie, BDS and his support of the Arabs at the Shabbat table, countering me when I was calling for a boycott of stores, like Olympia Food CO-op who support BDS.   The fact that he has won the hearts and souls of the community and that the Rabbi, himself,  is friends with him and supports him staying there, just shows how devious and vicious of a cancer we are dealing with.   I am sad to say, that my FORMER Chabad is a dying a synagogue thanks to the presence of this vicious strain of terrorist.

Obviously, what better way for  a terrorist to destroy the Jewish community from the inside out: come to the shul wearing a kuffiyah and a Free Palestine flag t-shirt or wearing a kippa, speaking Hebrew and acting like a frum Jew?   The enemy has chosen its soldiers well and if we do not become vigilant and stand up and fight we will find a new Shoah on the horizon.

I hope one day I can find another community.  The next nearest community (another Chabad) to me is far, but the Rabbi swore that he would never allow an Israeli hater at the shul.  I hope to be able to attend once a month if I can.  It is heartbreaking that I had to leave my last community and that only one person sided with me on the issue, an Israeli guy.

At times I feel more anger towards the Rabbi for letting him stay there and spread the cancer than I do at the traitor, himself.  Is this wrong?   This Rabbi I use to look up to and really started to become attached to his family.  However, his defense and acceptance of a traitor to the Jewish people makes me wonder the integrity of Rabbi Avremi as a person.   

Muman, being well learned in halacha, I would like to ask you.   Let's say that Jacob indoctrinates Jews from the Chabad I attended.  He brings them to the West Bank turns them into Palestinian Nationalists like him , who will also use their Jewishness as their weapon to promote this cause.  Since I have vehemently warned Rabbi Avremi of the dangers of letting him attend, which he has dismissed, how would Hashem judge or look upon Rabbi Avremi for allowing this to happen?  He is a leader of his community and I feel has even greater responsibilities than the rest of us.

Anyhow, I feel miserable about this.  Also, this has been draining on me and I feel like retreating..  My original intentions was finding a Jewish community to be part and increase my knowledge of Judaism, as well as start practicing a more Jewish lifestyle.  I guess, instead, I find myself in a battle to protect the Jewish community against infiltrators, which was nothing my overworked and tired soul could have wished for.  Yet, somehow, I feel inclined to do it, especially when I see the enemy has the same intentions as our enemies did 70-80 years ago.

I will be doing what I can to have Jacob Rosenblum blacklisted from the Chabad and other Jewish communities he seeks out.  Jacob seemed to have chosen his Rabbis and communities well.  What better place than a Chabad with gullible college students?   
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.