Author Topic: 1935 Perfect Nazi Aryan Baby Contest Winner -- Was Jewish  (Read 989 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 1935 Perfect Nazi Aryan Baby Contest Winner -- Was Jewish
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 12:42:38 PM »
I saw this this morning.  :::D :laugh:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 12:48:32 PM »
vot! das perfect aryan izt juden!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 02:15:48 PM »

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 03:57:06 PM »
Man, Nazis are everywhere today. Virtually every talkback site where they talk about Jews the nazis come out of the woodwork.

I foresee a very hard time for the Jewish people in America if these kind of kooks are openly posting their holocaust denial and their conspiracy theories about Jewish domination.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 04:23:14 PM »
And the perfect Nordic German Soldier on all the magazines front cover was a Mischlinge named Werner Goldberg.The word means mutt.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 06:34:51 PM »
Man, Nazis are everywhere today. Virtually every talkback site where they talk about Jews the nazis come out of the woodwork.

I foresee a very hard time for the Jewish people in America if these kind of kooks are openly posting their holocaust denial and their conspiracy theories about Jewish domination.

That's what I was thinking too.

I had the temptation to post something back at them but there needed to be a registration for a magazine I would never read to do that. I couldn't help wondering where they got all the energy from to post like that.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2014, 08:50:06 AM »
That's what I was thinking too.

I had the temptation to post something back at them but there needed to be a registration for a magazine I would never read to do that. I couldn't help wondering where they got all the energy from to post like that.

I've responded to some of the nazi posters and have been banned at some of the website forums (including Frontpagemag.com) as a result.  I use strong language but never use vulgarities.