Author Topic: Far-right group Britain First invades London mosque  (Read 4277 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Far-right group Britain First invades London mosque
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2014, 05:52:17 AM »
I did put myself in their shoes and told you what I would do.. Nothing I said is nonsense, you just aren't reading or thinking about what I posted..  Anyway, whatever.. This is a useless debate.  I am not here to belittle you or anyone else, just here to share my concerns which are valid.  There is plenty of anti-Religion and Anti-Jewish sentiments in Europe.  Even in Hungary, the Jobbik party wants to throw Jews out of the country, in addition to the Muslims.

If this group simply hates Islam and wants to help rid the UK of Islam, I just don't feel comfortable with the approach of fighting them based on gender separation.  And, yeah I don't want to live in a country where having a beard , performing ritual slaughter of animals or having separated gender seating in a religious institution is considered wrong or bad.  Like in some Scandinavian countries they banned Kosher and Halal meat slaughtering, because they claimed it was cruel.

I think what Muman wrote in his last posts wrote essentially emphasized what I was trying to express in my posts.

Don't change the subject to Scandinavia and Muman. Name a more tactically intelligent thing to attack them on, or else all you are doing is attacking the existence of a group that is being useful.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2014, 06:08:41 AM »
Don't change the subject to Scandinavia and Muman. Name a more tactically intelligent thing to attack them on, or else all you are doing is attacking the existence of a group that is being useful.

We Jews have a mechitzah, so I therefore oppose a group solely attacking Muslims simply because they perform a practice that may even be based on Judaic principles.  Muslims have adopted some Jewish traditions and mixed them with their own pagan Arab mythology..  For example, if they decided to force Muslims to eat pork , I would oppose them as well.  The reason is that Muslims do not eat pork because they are actually following some of the Jewish teachings.

Please read my earlier posts.. If they want to attack Islam, attack Islam because it is a religion based on murder, thievery, brutality, rape as well as Muslims brutalize their women and oppress non-Muslims around them.

If I was going into the Mosque to make a statement, I would go in and tell them to pay a Non-Muslim Tax, since they are Muslims, just as Muslims imposed a Jizya on Non-Muslims living in their country.   I would say pay a tax for practicing your vile religion here are be thrown in prison, just as you punished Non-Muslims who lived in your own countries.. 

In all honesty, I support more burning their mosques down then going in there and trying to promote gender equality in mosques, which is a futile task and also misguided.

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2014, 06:15:29 AM »
If they want to attack Islam, attack Islam because it is a religion based on murder, thievery, brutality, rape as well as Muslims brutalize their women and oppress non-Muslims around them.

If I was going into the Mosque to make a statement, I would go in and tell them to pay a Non-Muslim Tax, since they are Muslims, just as Muslims imposed a Jizya on Non-Muslims living in their country.   I would say pay a tax for practicing your vile religion here are be thrown in prison, just as you punished Non-Muslims who lived in your own countries.. 

In all honesty, I support more burning their mosques down then going in there and trying to promote gender equality in mosques, which is a futile task and also misguided.

1. If you ask them to stop doing any one of these things: "murder, thievery, brutality, rape", they'll say they don't and you'll look silly. What would you ask them to stop doing?

2. If you went into the mosque and told them to pay a tax, the media would say you're as bad as them, and it would hurt your position and benefit the position of the mudrats.

3. If you burn down mosques, you legitimize their violence. Killing muslims helps them. Kick them out so they kill themselves is always the sane solution.

Tactically, I'm standing by this group chose the best option, and obviously, they don't care that much about it, the purpose was attacking pisslam, and I salute them for it. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2014, 06:22:57 AM »
They are a Christian-militant group... Please send me a link where they fight ALL the religions. If you find one i buy you a crate of beer. I follow their work for a long time and since the beginning they only fight Islam. The link between them and feminism is complete [censored]!

By the way, i'am Dutch and it's hard enough to write in proper English even i live in the UK ;)
They don't fight all groups as a matter of fact nazi groups hate them     http://nationalistresistance.com/2014/07/06/britain-first-an-anti-british-zionist-group/ 

As well as communist leftists      http://www.loonwatch.com/2014/07/more-harassment-and-threats-from-britain-first-fascists/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2014, 06:44:29 AM »
They don't fight all groups as a matter of fact nazi groups hate them     http://nationalistresistance.com/2014/07/06/britain-first-an-anti-british-zionist-group/ 

As well as communist leftists      http://www.loonwatch.com/2014/07/more-harassment-and-threats-from-britain-first-fascists/

Doubling down on my verbal support.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2014, 09:01:56 AM »
I don't see any reason for JTF members fighting each other.

pislam is a disease we all agree.

we dont know anything about this group.

At first I thought britan 1st was going to bother the muslims fo something than genderism. totally unexpected. hopefully they were there for more important issues.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2014, 09:11:31 AM »
I don't see any reason for JTF members fighting each other.

pislam is a disease we all agree.

we dont know anything about this group.

At first I thought britan 1st was going to bother the muslims fo something than genderism. totally unexpected. hopefully they were there for more important issues.

I know all about this group. www.britainfirst.org just make your own decision about them ;)
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2014, 09:13:11 AM »
There page is under construction. See them on Facebook. Proper action group it is!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2014, 09:14:18 AM »
It seems like a good group
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2014, 09:20:20 AM »
I know all about this group. www.britainfirst.org just make your own decision about them ;)

Do you live in Provincia Britannia?

the server said:

Error 521 Ray ID: 14bef85da3330773
Web server is down
You
Browser
Working
Newark
CloudFlare
Working
www.britainfirst.org
Host
Error
What happened?

The web server is not returning a connection. As a result, the web page is not displaying.
What can I do?
If you are a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.
If you are the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not responding. Additional troubleshooting information.

CloudFlare Ray ID: 14bef85da3330773 • Help • Performance & security by CloudFlare
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2014, 02:15:12 AM »
While we're on a topic on women and religion, I would like to introduce Muslim-loving self-hating Jewess Ilona Gerbakher YS'V. Does anybody else here want to question me on my dislike of most Jewish "women" in this day and age? Read this essay to understand why I think a lot of them are scum. Look at this piece of subhuman trash of Semitic extraction. She writes how Judaism denigrates women and how rabbis consider all women "impure". Islam, on the other hand according to this beast, acknowledged women's "intellectual power" and elevated women's status.

http://www.academia.edu/603143/Female_Authority_in_20th_Century_Jewish_and_Islamic_Law_A_Comparitive_Perspective

May Hashem Almighty award this dyke with a group of muslims to gang rape her until she contracts AIDS and die, and may she then join her beloved "prophet" Muhammad in Gehenna and burn there for eternity for attacking, smearing, and spreading vicious lies about her people while collaborating and defending enemies of her people.

Yimach Shma Vezichra to Ilona Gerbakher

Amen!
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2014, 05:53:52 AM »
What? Is she mad! Jewish faith discriminates against women but Islam not... Haha! :laugh:

Offline KevinWhiteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2014, 09:33:16 AM »
"Far-right" is now how the liberal media terms those that love their country?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2014, 10:22:42 AM »
"Far-right" is now how the liberal media terms those that love their country?

Those are people who say the Israel army should exist for other reasons than just to draft Haredi. Terrorist is what patriots are called.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2014, 07:14:19 PM »
YS2JOBBIK,

You make a very obvious error in claiming 'All Jewish women' are like this. There are many, many more who are very patriotic and very observant of Jewish religion. Just because you dislike some is no reason to besmirch the name of Jewish women in general. Many of your comments on the forum have disparaged Jewish women as a whole, and I find that abhorrent.

No doubt there are examples of women who are traitors, but also the same can be said about men. So why pick on the women? You claim more Jewish women are leftists? Can you prove this? Is there any numerical evidence through polls or studies which demonstrate this? I would be interested to find out if you are just talking crepe because it sounds ridiculous to me. I have never seen a Jew hate Jewish women as much as you.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2014, 05:37:18 AM »
YS2JOBBIK,

You make a very obvious error in claiming 'All Jewish women' are like this. There are many, many more who are very patriotic and very observant of Jewish religion. Just because you dislike some is no reason to besmirch the name of Jewish women in general. Many of your comments on the forum have disparaged Jewish women as a whole, and I find that abhorrent.

No doubt there are examples of women who are traitors, but also the same can be said about men. So why pick on the women? You claim more Jewish women are leftists? Can you prove this? Is there any numerical evidence through polls or studies which demonstrate this? I would be interested to find out if you are just talking crepe because it sounds ridiculous to me. I have never seen a Jew hate Jewish women as much as you.

I wanted to say it but apparently I'm starting fights by doing them favors. Speaking lashon hara is a main factor in delaying your shidduh, ironically.