Author Topic: Far-right group Britain First invades London mosque  (Read 4278 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Far-right group Britain First invades London mosque
« on: July 17, 2014, 03:01:47 AM »
A self-styled battalion of the far-right group Britain First has “invaded” a mosque in south London.

Video in the link:
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/uk/farright-group-britain-first-invades-london-mosque-demanding-removal-of-sexist-entrance-signs-and-christian-cross-in-brickwork-30438421.html

The stated aim of the altercation on Sunday was to “demand the removal of sexist signs” outside the Crayford Mosque.

The signs designate separate entrances for men and women, so they can enter for segregated worship as is the custom in most mosques.

Men and women also sit apart in Orthodox Jewish synagogues and some Sikh gurdwaras.

A film of the encounter was posted on Facebook, set to dramatic drumming music and ending with the slogan: "Britain First Defence Force. No fear. No retreat. No surrender."

All sporting matching black flatcaps, the group of five “activists” marched into the mosque and asked to speak to the imam, before quickly giving up and speaking to the first person they came across.

The leader, Paul Golding, announced: “We’re Britain First, yeah? We object to your signs that are outside, the signs for men and women… in this country we have equality.”

The man politely asked them to remove their shoes in a place of worship but the Britain First members ignored him.

“When you respect women we’ll respect your mosques and you’ve got signs out there that segregate men and women,” Mr Golding told him.

A female member of the group accused Muslims of taking equality back “a hundred years” and told him to take the signs down.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Far-right group Britain First invades London mosque
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 06:19:13 AM »
All the exteme groups hate Golding they accuse him of not disliking Jews and probably being of Jewish descent himself ::)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 06:35:10 AM »
A self-styled battalion of the far-right group Britain First has “invaded” a mosque in south London.

Video in the link:
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/uk/farright-group-britain-first-invades-london-mosque-demanding-removal-of-sexist-entrance-signs-and-christian-cross-in-brickwork-30438421.html

The stated aim of the altercation on Sunday was to “demand the removal of sexist signs” outside the Crayford Mosque.

The signs designate separate entrances for men and women, so they can enter for segregated worship as is the custom in most mosques.

Men and women also sit apart in Orthodox Jewish synagogues and some Sikh gurdwaras.

A film of the encounter was posted on Facebook, set to dramatic drumming music and ending with the slogan: "Britain First Defence Force. No fear. No retreat. No surrender."

All sporting matching black flatcaps, the group of five “activists” marched into the mosque and asked to speak to the imam, before quickly giving up and speaking to the first person they came across.

The leader, Paul Golding, announced: “We’re Britain First, yeah? We object to your signs that are outside, the signs for men and women… in this country we have equality.”

The man politely asked them to remove their shoes in a place of worship but the Britain First members ignored him.

“When you respect women we’ll respect your mosques and you’ve got signs out there that segregate men and women,” Mr Golding told him.

A female member of the group accused Muslims of taking equality back “a hundred years” and told him to take the signs down.

They sound like a bunch of feminists..  Let's fight Islam for being brutal, cruel, fascist and insane.  The simple fact there is gender segregation during a religious service is utterly stupid reason to invade any religious institution, be it a Synagogue, Gurudwara, Hindu Temple, Mosque, etc.

These people have some weird agenda..  I don't trust them, as I am sure they would be just as fast to attack Jews for their practices.

If they want to help liberate Muslim women, perhaps they should focus on persecuting Muslim men who batter their wives, help establish women shelters for abused Muslim women.  Or, be even more bold..  Hunt down Muslim scumbags who beat up their wives and give them the beating of their life.. 

Going into a religious service and making a mockery of it like this just makes them look like ignorant morons.   They have not helped liberate Muslim women and make themselves out to be a bunch of feminist religion hating fascists.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 06:50:10 AM »
They sound like a bunch of feminists..  Let's fight Islam for being brutal, cruel, fascist and insane.  The simple fact there is gender segregation during a religious service is utterly stupid reason to invade any religious institution, be it a Synagogue, Gurudwara, Hindu Temple, Mosque, etc.

These people have some weird agenda..  I don't trust them, as I am sure they would be just as fast to attack Jews for their practices.

If they want to help liberate Muslim women, perhaps they should focus on persecuting Muslim men who batter their wives, help establish women shelters for abused Muslim women.  Or, be even more bold..  Hunt down Muslim scumbags who beat up their wives and give them the beating of their life.. 

Going into a religious service and making a mockery of it like this just makes them look like ignorant morons.   They have not helped liberate Muslim women and make themselves out to be a bunch of feminist religion hating fascists.

Listen my friend. This is a street-army fighting the dangerous ideology of Islam in the UK. Seems like you looking for some crazy conspiracy teologie but its complete noncense. You will not find anything in their organisation that is anti-Jewish, anti-race, anti-religious.... Sorry to say, but you're post belongs in the garbage.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 07:12:29 AM »

I think you hate them a bit too much.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 10:16:42 AM »
If someone really wants to improve or reform the muslamic terrorists, then he should oppose them only on the preordained justified points. However if someone absolutely does not likes the muslamic terrorism, then he should not be bounded by any limits and considerations except for the judicious applications.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 03:11:49 PM »
Listen my friend. This is a street-army fighting the dangerous ideology of Islam in the UK. Seems like you looking for some crazy conspiracy teologie but its complete noncense. You will not find anything in their organisation that is anti-Jewish, anti-race, anti-religious.... Sorry to say, but you're post belongs in the garbage.

I don't even get what you are saying.  However, should they go march into a Jewish synagogue and tell us to take down our Mechitzot and stop dishonoring women?   Are they going to accuse Jews of being brutes and woman haters because we also have gender rules in our synagogue?

I am not against fighting Islam, but I am against atheist/feminist groups who are waging war not on just Islam, but all religion.

By them attacking the mosque for simply having gender segregation, they are not just attacking the Muslim religion.

Just out of curiosity , Super Mentalita, are you Jewish?   I don't know if you even know the structure of a Jewish synagogue from your last post.

I think you hate them a bit too much.
Sorry, I didn't mean to hate them. I just have had to put up with a lot of these crazy anti-religious feminist groups here.  YEah, they may try to start trouble with Muslims, but they seem to hate Jews just as much.  Like this one group went around making a mockery of Moses and Jewish prophets, calling them a bunch of baby killing women raping lunatics, etc etc.  It is people like this that I utterly hate, sometimes as much as Muslims.

If they wanted to storm a mosque and disrupt the service for a better reason then simply having a Mechitzah (of their own accord), then I would support it.  I, myself, have been tempted to disrupt mosque services every time I hear of innocent Jews being massacred by Muslims.   Personally, I'd be more than happy if every mosque burned to the ground. I just want to know the real intentions of some these Feminist groups who are fighting Islam.  If their agenda is truly to just fight Islam and not all religion.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 03:23:11 PM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2014, 03:26:34 PM »
I don't even get what you are saying.  However, should they go march into a Jewish synagogue and tell us to take down our Mechitzot and stop dishonoring women?   Are they going to accuse Jews of being brutes and woman haters because we also have gender rules in our synagogue?

I am not against fighting Islam, but I am against atheist/feminist groups who are waging war not on just Islam, but all religion.

By them attacking the mosque for simply having gender segregation, they are not just attacking the Muslim religion.

Just out of curiosity , Super Mentalita, are you Jewish?   I don't know if you even know the structure of a Jewish synagogue from your last post.

Sorry, I didn't mean to hate them. I just have had to put up with a lot of these crazy anti-religious feminist groups here.  YEah, they may try to start trouble with Muslims, but they seem to hate Jews just as much.  Like this one group went around making a mockery of Moses and Jewish prophets, calling them a bunch of baby killing women raping lunatics, etc etc.  It is people like this that I utterly hate, sometimes as much as Muslims.

If they wanted to storm a mosque and disrupt the service for a better reason then simply having a Mechitzah (of their own accord), then I would support it.  I, myself, have been tempted to disrupt mosque services every time I hear of innocent Jews being massacred by Muslims.   Personally, I'd be more than happy if every mosque burned to the ground. I just want to know the real intentions of some these Feminist groups who are fighting Islam.  If there agenda is truly to just fight Islam and not all religion.

Again. Mindless post. I'am part Jewish. Second: They NEVER shall invate any Church, Temple or Synagoge UNLEST they don't cause the trouble as Islam does in Britain daily. Third: If you feel sorry for the people that groom young white girls in the streets of London, attack Jews, holding Sharia-patrols, demanding Islamic law, preaching dead and hate in the streets, you just go and write to Britain First that they harm the Islamic temples of hate. Go ahead my friend. No garbage-posts anymore please!!!

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2014, 03:30:03 PM »
They are a Christian-militant group... Please send me a link where they fight ALL the religions. If you find one i buy you a crate of beer. I follow their work for a long time and since the beginning they only fight Islam. The link between them and feminism is complete [censored]!

By the way, i'am Dutch and it's hard enough to write in proper English even i live in the UK ;)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2014, 03:39:57 PM »
They are a Christian-militant group... Please send me a link where they fight ALL the religions. If you find one i buy you a crate of beer. I follow their work for a long time and since the beginning they only fight Islam. The link between them and feminism is complete [censored]!

By the way, i'am Dutch and it's hard enough to write in proper English even i live in the UK ;)

Ok.. I guess I was confused by your original post.. You, yourself, seem to be advocating in the OP that Jews, Sikhs, etc have the same practices and that this group, which I didn't quite understand was merely attacking Muslims for simply having gender segregation in the mosques.

If they are fighting Islam, because Islam is barbaric and brutal then I fully support that.

I guess you maybe didnt realize what you wrote in your original post, was that copy and paste? 

Since you are Jewish, you are well-aware that we have Mechitzah in our synagogues and the men and women also enter in separate doors.   Why should this Christian group enforce breaking down of Mechitzah for them to suddenly be respectful in the Mosque?  The gender separation of the mosque should be the least of their concern .  Even in traditional Christianity there is gender roles and gender segregation.

It is not me who is making the mindless post here.. I am simply stating some logical facts.  So why not look more into what I am saying then just shooting me down.

You are talking about them fighting Islam, that is fine.  What is this whole deal about trying to fight gender segregation in the mosque?  That is what I am concerned about.    Men and women entering separate doors has nothing to do with horny Muslim guys groping and molesting white EUropean women on the streets.  Nor does it have anything to do with Muslims going to schools and massacring children or killing people who will not accept their child raping prophet.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2014, 04:26:43 PM »
Its about time they did something...the muslims are outnumbering the Brits.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2014, 06:02:23 PM »
Ok.. I guess I was confused by your original post.. You, yourself, seem to be advocating in the OP that Jews, Sikhs, etc have the same practices and that this group, which I didn't quite understand was merely attacking Muslims for simply having gender segregation in the mosques.

If they are fighting Islam, because Islam is barbaric and brutal then I fully support that.

I guess you maybe didnt realize what you wrote in your original post, was that copy and paste? 

Since you are Jewish, you are well-aware that we have Mechitzah in our synagogues and the men and women also enter in separate doors.   Why should this Christian group enforce breaking down of Mechitzah for them to suddenly be respectful in the Mosque?  The gender separation of the mosque should be the least of their concern .  Even in traditional Christianity there is gender roles and gender segregation.

It is not me who is making the mindless post here.. I am simply stating some logical facts.  So why not look more into what I am saying then just shooting me down.

You are talking about them fighting Islam, that is fine.  What is this whole deal about trying to fight gender segregation in the mosque?  That is what I am concerned about.    Men and women entering separate doors has nothing to do with horny Muslim guys groping and molesting white EUropean women on the streets.  Nor does it have anything to do with Muslims going to schools and massacring children or killing people who will not accept their child raping prophet.

It's from the Belfast Telegraph website. I know they mentioned that Jews and Sikhs also praying seperate. It's true.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2014, 06:06:30 PM »
It's nice that some British people want to survive. Too bad everyone hates them for it, but take a lesson from Israel that when someone tells you that you are right wing, racist and have no right to survive, don't listen.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2014, 06:44:19 PM »
I support the British overthrowing the Muslims and booting them out of their country.  BUt, I don't get exactly the whole deal of trying to end gender segregation in the mosque and attacking the mosques simply because they don't promote gender equality?

If there goal is to overthrow Islam, why don't they fight Islam, not sexism.     And, I say sexism, in the context of "gender roles", not in treating one gender superior or inferior to the other.   

Would these same people go to the Kotel and fight the Orthodox Jews, joining the Women of the Wall movement?  Many claim the Jews were sexist for not allowing women to pray at the men's side of the Wall and dawn tefillin and tallit.   I konw many liberal groups who are devoted to fighting the Charedim and Orthodox Jews because of this issue.  Ironically, the same people usually never criticize Muslims or attack Muslims on the same issues.   

I think it would be better to say we will not respect your mosque until you stop raping our British girls..  Or , bring signs of the three murdered Jewish boys or other victims of muslim violence.. 

I just don't understand the tactics of this group.  Considering, Jews and other religions have separation of genders, them attacking Muslims for this, does't seem to be a specific attack against Islam, but against all religions that have this practice.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2014, 06:50:46 PM »
I support the British overthrowing the Muslims and booting them out of their country.  BUt, I don't get exactly the whole deal of trying to end gender segregation in the mosque and attacking the mosques simply because they don't promote gender equality?

If there goal is to overthrow Islam, why don't they fight Islam, not sexism.

It's starting to become a habit that almost every time you say something, I can't tell if you're saying it on purpose to undermine something good, or if you actually legitimately believe what you're saying. ^^ is me being nice.

Obviously it has more to do with clitoris-cutting and wife beating then seating. Who cares what spreadable catch-phrase they use. Their guns are pointed in the right direction, and I don't care where they shoot within the target. Neither should you.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2014, 06:54:43 PM »
I agree with EJA44 on this one... It seems that the article stressed the gender separation as opposed to all the real reasons to despise islam. Judaism does have separate seating of men and women and the feminists have been trying to stop this practice (which I fully support and most women I know have no problem with it)...

It would have been more helpful if the organization protested the violence and incitement to murder which is found in much of the mosques today.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2014, 06:56:16 PM »
It's starting to become a habit that almost every time you say something, I can't tell if you're saying it on purpose to undermine something good, or if you actually legitimately believe what you're saying. ^^ is me being nice.

Obviously it has more to do with clitoris-cutting and wife beating then seating. Who cares what spreadable catch-phrase they use. Their guns are pointed in the right direction, and I don't care where they shoot within the target. Neither should you.

LKZ, I am not trying to undermine them..  I just want to ask you, if they go into a synagogue and demand Jews break down the mechitzah and end gender segregation would you support that?

Will this group not seek to attack Jews??  That is all I care about.

I am not against them fighting Islam and not trying to undermine them at all.   Why do you just jump to that conclusion?  Is criticism not allowed?  Must I just say everything everybody does is good?  There are Neo-Nazi groups who hate Muslims too..

Just because somebody hates Muslims and Islam doesn't automatically mean they are a friend to the Jews. 

If they are against clitoris cutting and wife beating why not make that their demand then simply demanding they have mixed seating in the mosque?   

Maybe their intentions are good, but I don't agree with all their actions insisting mixed seating and same entrances.  This is coming from a Jewish perspective.

You are a guy who learns in an Orthodox Yeshiva, why should this concept be so hard to grasp?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2014, 06:57:10 PM »
I agree with EJA44 on this one... It seems that the article stressed the gender separation as opposed to all the real reasons to despise islam. Judaism does have separate seating of men and women and the feminists have been trying to stop this practice (which I fully support and most women I know have no problem with it)...

It would have been more helpful if the organization protested the violence and incitement to murder which is found in much of the mosques today.

They're doing it to be palatable to leftists. They can only swallow so many facts at a time. What they did is a rare and good occurrence, and I don't care if someone takes over a mosque saying they did so because they don't like their beards.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2014, 06:59:44 PM »
They're doing it to be palatable to leftists. They can only swallow so many facts at a time. What they did is a rare and good occurrence, and I don't care if someone takes over a mosque saying they did so because they don't like their beards.

Then they will be coming for me and my fellow Jews. As EJA44 said, if Nazis hate muslims that does not make nazis good.

Most of these people hate religion as a whole, whether Jewish, Christian, or Muslim.... I have seen more anti-Hashem words spoken as a result of islam it makes me sick.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2014, 07:03:52 PM »
LKZ, I am not trying to undermine them..  I just want to ask you, if they go into a synagogue and demand Jews break down the mechitzah and end gender segregation would you support that?

Will this group not seek to attack Jews??  That is all I care about.

I am not against them fighting Islam and not trying to undermine them at all.   Why do you just jump to that conclusion?  Is criticism not allowed?  Must I just say everything everybody does is good?  There are Neo-Nazi groups who hate Muslims too..

Just because somebody hates Muslims and Islam doesn't automatically mean they are a friend to the Jews. 

If they are against clitoris cutting and wife beating why not make that there demand then simply demanding they have mixed seating in the mosque?   

Maybe there intentions are good, but I don't agree with all their actions insisting mixed seating and same entrances.  This is coming from a Jewish perspective.

You are a guy who learns in an Orthodox Yeshiva, why should this concept be so hard to grasp?

Ugh. Like I said, it has nothing to do with it. They know they won't say yes. It's just a demand they can't fulfill. Pick another one that is politically correct, they won't accept, and makes them look bad. Just think for one second about the nonsense (potentially, or clever... thing) you just said. If they were really against different seating, they could walk into a shul or any other place that isn't mudrat, and they wouldn't be risking their lives and their reputations at the hands of mudrats and their media. Put yourself in their shoes and think tactically, or just think tactically in your own shoes and don't attack potentially useful people over a non-issue.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2014, 07:07:39 PM »
I did put myself in their shoes and told you what I would do.. Nothing I said is nonsense, you just aren't reading or thinking about what I posted..  Anyway, whatever.. This is a useless debate.  I am not here to belittle you or anyone else, just here to share my concerns which are valid.  There is plenty of anti-Religion and Anti-Jewish sentiments in Europe.  Even in Hungary, the Jobbik party wants to throw Jews out of the country, in addition to the Muslims.

If this group simply hates Islam and wants to help rid the UK of Islam, I just don't feel comfortable with the approach of fighting them based on gender separation.  And, yeah I don't want to live in a country where having a beard , performing ritual slaughter of animals or having separated gender seating in a religious institution is considered wrong or bad.  Like in some Scandinavian countries they banned Kosher and Halal meat slaughtering, because they claimed it was cruel.

I think what Muman wrote in his last posts wrote essentially emphasized what I was trying to express in my posts.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2014, 07:08:02 PM »
Then they will be coming for me and my fellow Jews. As EJA44 said, if Nazis hate muslims that does not make nazis good.

Most of these people hate religion as a whole, whether Jewish, Christian, or Muslim.... I have seen more anti-Hashem words spoken as a result of islam it makes me sick.

You're not sane to trust them or the "nice" people, equally. However, while someone is currently useful, let him do his thing.

I'm well aware that many people go on G-d hating rampages thanks to pisslam and their own ignorance, but ignorant people make up 99.9999999% of the world's population, so at least worry about other ones when some are being useful.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2014, 10:22:18 PM »
Most British so-called anti-Muslim "rightists" turn out to be neo-Nazi Holocaust deniers.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2014, 03:14:54 AM »
Most British so-called anti-Muslim "rightists" turn out to be neo-Nazi Holocaust deniers.

No, they are not. You are from Britain? You been to a lot of meetings and rally's in the UK? Don't talk about things you don't know nothing about because it's not true!

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2014, 03:18:45 AM »
I believe the 'far-right' is more pro-Israel than it has ever been. Years ago you didnt saw Israeli flags at patriotic demonstrations now you do.