Author Topic: Mods, we must deal with this once and for all.  (Read 17791 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Mods, we must deal with this once and for all.
« on: August 10, 2007, 10:03:20 PM »
Moderators and admins:

I take responsibility for starting the mess in the "JTF Meeting At Queens College" thread by calling out Tzvi Ben Roshel, but I do not apologize. That member and his friend Dominater96 have gone about saying some pretty vile things for many months and have received very little reprimand for any of it. They both frequently threaten forum members with "hell" for criticizing rabbis or religious leaders (especially in Shas), disparage Chaim, refer to Gentile members as "goys" (which, even if not always an insult, is used by THEM as a racial slur), and generally troll about. I just couldn't stomach it when Tzvi started that thread about organizing a JTF meeting, as if to present himself as a leader and uniter within our movement, when in actuality he behaves quite viciously to members who disagree with his notions of rabbinical infallibility. The hypocrisy and cynical two-facedness he displayed by starting that thread just burned me up to an extent that I had to respond. I do not believe my original post challenging him was at all inappropriate, and I completely stand by it.

Actually, the ideology of both those members is completely hypocritical. They rip to pieces anybody who criticizes any Jewish religious leader (be they Shas, Satmar/NK, Chasidic, or some other movement), but don't seem to mind that their heroes are the most hateful and savage of practically anybody on the planet when it comes to attacking fellow Jews. Satmar and NK rabbis in particular are well-known for joyously telling religious Zionists that they should "burn in hell", but yet Dominater believes that they are renowned "Torah Scholars" and do a lot of good in the world.

Of course, Chaim ben Pesach is an actual Torah scholar who is an extremely devout religious Jew and a prominent social leader in the religious Jewish community. If Dominater and Tzvi truly abided by their alleged philosophical compass, they would kiss the ground he walks on.

DownwithIslam has also gotten some heat for referring to Chasidim as evil and phony and anti-Zionist. I am not Jewish, and do not know much about these particular sects/denominations of Judaism, and do not know if all of them are as he describes, but IF his comments do apply to any of them, then no harm and no foul have occurred. I am willing to bet that there are righteous Chasidim, but if only the anti-Zionist, NK ones are who he is acquainted with, I can't attack DWI for speaking the truth from his experiences.

Finally, if member Steveak was banned for promoting atheism and ridiculing the idea of a creator (which I do not disagree with), surely forum members who promote idolatry should face SOME sort of rebuke. Dominater and to a lesser extent his sycophant Tzvi are constantly going on and on and on about how incontrovertible and perfect Rabbi Ovadia Yosef and others like him are. By ascribing divine characteristics to human beings, they are practicing, and promoting on this forum, the abominable sin of polytheism, which is a grave sin within Judaism no matter how you look at it.

I do not want to see rabbis and leaders flamed willy-nilly, but there should be AT LEAST equal consequences for those who attack them and those who attack righteous Jews.

Chaimfan

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Mods, we must deal with this once and for all.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 10:19:08 PM »
You are very brave ChaimFan .  : ;)
In my opinion, the things we have said was justifie and everyone should understand the language we'v used that came from anger about those anti-jewish and anti-israel so called jews .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 10:43:54 PM »
I tried defending you and DWI, but I don't think it did much good. 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 10:47:25 PM »
Chaimfan is the best. It's funny that me and him are most despised by certain mods. Me and Chaimfan are the most threatened here only because we are the most like chaim ben pesach. Lisa you happen to be an incredible moderator and if all the mods were like you, this forum would be so much better. I just can't stand that a certain moderator who barely comes on, made an appearance to criticise me for sticking up for chaim ben pesach and defending myself against dominator and tzvi.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 11:10:01 AM »
I just can't stand that a certain moderator who barely comes on, made an appearance to criticise me for sticking up for chaim ben pesach and defending myself against dominator and tzvi.

DownwithIslam,

If you're referring to me, I'll tell you that I have been an active supporter of JTF for over 7 years.   I'll also remind you that I'm on this forum every day to check the content, but can't post as often as I'd like because of personal issues which I believe will be resolved very soon.   I've been a member of the JTF forum since its creation on probroads by Yacov. 

Don't question my participation, or right to administrate DWI.

Regards until Shiloh comes,
Christopher

Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2007, 12:05:49 PM »
Chaimfan is the best. It's funny that me and him are most despised by certain mods. Me and Chaimfan are the most threatened here only because we are the most like chaim ben pesach. Lisa you happen to be an incredible moderator and if all the mods were like you, this forum would be so much better. I just can't stand that a certain moderator who barely comes on, made an appearance to criticise me for sticking up for chaim ben pesach and defending myself against dominator and tzvi.

Why don't you ever have the guts to name names? Stop saying a certain this or a certain that.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2007, 01:11:17 PM »
Down, I don't really think that the mods despise us, just that some are not paying attention to or don't care about the actions of Dominater and Tzvi.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2007, 01:14:14 PM »
You are very brave ChaimFan .  : ;)
In my opinion, the things we have said was justifie and everyone should understand the language we'v used that came from anger about those anti-jewish and anti-israel so called jews .
Dexter, you are awesome as always. I think you need to be made a mod pronto!

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2007, 01:59:02 PM »
Tzvi Ben Roshel and Dominator need to be banned immediently

Joe Schmo

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2007, 02:00:15 PM »

We haven't any banners at the moment.  It is the Sabbath.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2007, 02:48:22 PM »

Your opinion is noted Mr. 20 Posts.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2007, 04:35:00 PM »
Can this, just stop.

Either it be resolved, without fuss, or just stopped completely....because it'll escalate.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2007, 04:58:32 PM »

Your opinion is noted Mr. 20 Posts.
You are one of the people who was threatened with hell for criticizing Shas. The fact that you are kissing up to them now doesn't say much about you.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 05:01:44 PM by C.F. »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2007, 05:01:45 PM »
What are shas? :-\

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2007, 05:02:39 PM »
Can this, just stop.

Either it be resolved, without fuss, or just stopped completely....because it'll escalate.

The mods need to take action towards these two users. It isn't fair that they are allowed to curse other forum members because everyone criticizes the rabbis that they worship.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2007, 05:05:30 PM »
What are shas? :-\
The Shas party is the official religious party representing Sephardic (i.e. nonwhite) Jews. They are supposed to be ultra-devout and to support a true Jewish theocracy but they do not. They are headed by Rabbi Ovadia Yosef (the chief Sephardic rabbi in Israel), who is very left-wing and supports the Arabs in most areas and believes in handing over large parts of Israel to the Arabs.

Ovadia Yosef ordered Chaim expelled from Israel when he worked for Prime Minister Netanyahu in 1996, but met with Yasser Arafat on that very same day and considered him his friend.

One thing to know about Shas is that they frequently take a particular opinion on something in exchange for money. In other words if the Labor or Likud or Kadima ruling government of Israel wants them to advocate expelling Jews from Gaza or Hebron or wherever else they will write Ovadia Yosef a check and he will tell his followers that they must support the withdrawal.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2007, 05:51:58 PM »
How corrupt can these people become?

Are there any good Jews amongst them?

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2007, 06:07:44 PM »

The Shas party is the official religious party representing Sephardic (i.e. nonwhite) Jews.

R. Yosef looks white to me!  He is adorned beautifully, too.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2007, 06:10:55 PM »
He's voting for himself.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2007, 06:13:37 PM »
Why don't you just ask Chaim about this?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2007, 06:16:07 PM »

About Shas or about the arguement?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2007, 06:16:50 PM »

About being allowed to insult Rabbis.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2007, 06:30:07 PM »
Scriabin, we asked numerous times and Chaim made it clear that we can attack Ovadia Yosef. As far as Until Shiloh Comes is concerned, I did not question your right to administrate but I did question your performance. Why would you single me out and exagerrate what I said when I was threatened with hell and Chaim Ben Pesach was slandered. Don't you see how I could of gotten mad when you threatened to take action against me when numerous prominent admins on this forum agreed with me. JDL4EVER, LISA, Zeev Jabotinsky and others agreed with me. Why would you threated to take action against me when you said nothing to the true haters?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2007, 06:35:42 PM »

About being allowed to insult Rabbis.

Everybody has the freedom to insult, whether it is a good thing...only God knows the truth.....and logic can make out a partial amount of it.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2007, 06:43:02 PM »
Yeah Sarah, this whole ordeal was not a good one. I am just upset that he threatened to "Discipline" me without doing anything to the real attackers.