Author Topic: Mods, we must deal with this once and for all.  (Read 17800 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Mods, we must deal with this once and for all.
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2007, 06:53:21 PM »
Yeah Sarah, this whole ordeal was not a good one. I am just upset that he threatened to "Discipline" me without doing anything to the real attackers.

Its probably not worth getting upset for, because it is being done to annoy.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2007, 07:36:29 PM »
What Chaim said is that we cannot curse or use dirty language to attack him because it would look bad, not because he disagreed with it. He did not say we could not criticize him and others with the facts.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2007, 08:03:11 PM »
Why not present a detailed blow-by-blow description of the events.  All this back and fourth stuff is nonsence.

How's someone like me supposed to know who said what about whom.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 08:04:59 PM by Scriabin »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2007, 08:39:13 PM »
Look at the threads and it is clear.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2007, 08:56:36 PM »
Look at the threads and it is clear.

Whatever you say.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2007, 08:58:56 PM »
I would copy and paste everything but it will take a long time. Sorry bout that.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2007, 09:02:52 PM »
What are shas? :-\
The Shas party is the official religious party representing Sephardic (i.e. nonwhite) Jews. They are supposed to be ultra-devout and to support a true Jewish theocracy but they do not. They are headed by Rabbi Ovadia Yosef (the chief Sephardic rabbi in Israel), who is very left-wing and supports the Arabs in most areas and believes in handing over large parts of Israel to the Arabs.

Ovadia Yosef ordered Chaim expelled from Israel when he worked for Prime Minister Netanyahu in 1996, but met with Yasser Arafat on that very same day and considered him his friend.

One thing to know about Shas is that they frequently take a particular opinion on something in exchange for money. In other words if the Labor or Likud or Kadima ruling government of Israel wants them to advocate expelling Jews from Gaza or Hebron or wherever else they will write Ovadia Yosef a check and he will tell his followers that they must support the withdrawal.
Totally wrong. Im sephardic and as white as you can get. he isnt Left wing at all. He doesnt support the arabs n most areas, he has even called for killings of arabs. And again HE DIDNT "ORDER" THAT CHAIM SHOULD BE EXPELLED FROM ISRAEL. I DOUBT HE EVEN KNOWS WHO CBP IS!!!!!!!AND AGAIN HE ISNT DOING EVERYTHING FOR MONEY, HE HALACHICLLY CLAIMS THAT IT IS OK TO GIVE AWAY LAND IF HE BELIEVES IT WILL SAVE JEWISH LIVES. NO CHAIMFAN JEWISH LIVES, NOT ARAB LIVES, WHICH YOU HAVE CLIAMED HE WANTS TO SAVE.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2007, 09:04:24 PM »
MassuhDGoodName here.

This stuff is strictly "high school" ridiculousness.

For such contentious behavior did the 2nd Temple fall to Rome, with our people Israel banished from our Land for 2000 years.

The only eyewitness surviving history of Jerusalem's fall to Rome, was written by one known today as Josephus.

Josephus describes in his History of The Jews that immediately prior to the destruction of the Jewish People, Jews all over Jerusalem heard with their own ears the Angelic guardians of Jerusalem repeatedly calling out to them from Heaven "We are leaving now!"..."We are leaving now!".

Leave they did, as Ha'Shem withdrew his Blessing from our ancestors; all of whom were fighting amongst themselves with their fellow Jews.

I suggest all involved in this "war of words" prove their willingness to see our 3rd Temple rebuilt by apologizing to each other, or, short of that, leave this forum for a while until reason wins out over your emotional outbursts.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2007, 09:18:29 PM »
Dominator, we have established that you are wrong so lets just end this conversation for the betterment of the cause.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2007, 09:19:51 PM »
I would copy and paste everything but it will take a long time. Sorry bout that.

No problem.  I knew you had nothing to stand on.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2007, 09:22:57 PM »
Scriabin, I just proved you wrong in the libya thread. Go check it out

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2007, 09:30:31 PM »

There Are No 'Israeli' Arabs quote :
"Dominater claimed that I was going to hell, too, for criticizing Rab Obadia. I'm so sick of this abuse."

Tzvi Ben Roshel about DownWithIslam :
"You are right. I did tell downwithislam that he will go to hell "

"..You are an anti-Semite and ignoramous, I feel sorry for you, and would want you to understand you error."

Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2007, 09:31:31 PM »
Thank you dexter. I heard scriabin had vision  problems so he might not see your post either.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2007, 09:34:12 PM »

There Are No 'Israeli' Arabs quote :
"Dominater claimed that I was going to hell, too, for criticizing Rab Obadia. I'm so sick of this abuse."

"..You are an anti-Semite and ignoramous, I feel sorry for you, and would want you to understand you error."

But how was Chaim desparaged by these people.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2007, 09:39:22 PM »
I posted that numerous times and will post it again for the benefit of those who didnt or didn't wish to see it for that matter. Below is some of it.

Are you even comparing hacham Ovadia to CBP, they arent even in the same league. And again Viewers of this post look at what this man calls the former chief rabbi, "evil", "pimp". And I dont think Rabbi Yosef had anything to do with kicking CBP out of Israel. I know that alot of JTFers think that Chaim is up there with the President but face it, he isnt so "infamous" in Israel, that they would consult the leaders of Israel about him. I respect Chaim as a great man who did good work in the JDL. But Ive spoken to former JDL leaders and they have all said that CHaim, wasnt that significant in JDL, and when he was, it wasnt as big as he claimed.

MODERATORS!!!!!! THIS IS A JEWISH FORUM?  ?? The chief Rabbi of Israel being called stupid?  ?? This is tolerated?   And you have been brainwashed so much. You cant even compare THis holy giant to CBP. And those clothes are the clothing that the rishon L'tzion wears. It is a sephardic custom, stop insulting it.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2007, 09:43:45 PM »
I don't want to turn this forum into revava who bans everyone who doesn't agree with everything they say.  You don't have to agree with Chaim on everything to post on the forum and we can disagree and argue on the issues as long as you obey the rules.  Denominator is going to get banned though if he continues insulting Chaim. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2007, 09:45:41 PM »
Jdl4ever I agree with you and respect you totally. The problem was that I was threatened by until shiloh comes. Check out the this thread as well as the queens college meeting thread. Jdl4ever, I know you supported me and I thank you for it.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2007, 09:52:41 PM »
I do not have enough time to respond until monday, buy please provide a direct quote from me. If the mods want me kicked out, please give me time after monday to respond. Toda.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2007, 09:56:16 PM »
I do not have enough time to respond until monday, buy please provide a direct quote from me. If the mods want me kicked out, please give me time after monday to respond. Toda.
Like this quotes ?

Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2007, 09:58:18 PM »
Tzvi Ben Roshel, I think you have a good heart and you are different than Dominator96. I just think you are mistaken that chasidim and litvishe are untouchable and that criticism of them is forbidden. I certainly will not burn in hell for saying what I said. I never said you should be banned. Their are other on here that deserve that but not you. I never said you questioned chaim, I was talking about dominator96. Please be careful as you can never be sure who will go to hell. I merely asked chaim if the chasidim are going to hell uf you remember, i didn't proclaim they would. Lets just end this disagreement and make peace. I did say that you didn't rate jtf videos and for that I apologize because I was wrong.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2007, 09:59:57 PM »
Thank you dexter for the support. I know tzvi ben roshel said those things and he was wrong for initiating a personal attack against me. Lets give him a chance to accept the truce for the benefit of jtf. He is not as at fault in this disagreement as some others. Thank you again dexter.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2007, 10:10:13 PM »
HE HALACHICLLY CLAIMS THAT IT IS OK TO GIVE AWAY LAND IF HE BELIEVES IT WILL SAVE JEWISH LIVES. NO CHAIMFAN JEWISH LIVES, NOT ARAB LIVES, WHICH YOU HAVE CLIAMED HE WANTS TO SAVE.
Yeah... I am supposed to believe he meant "Jewish" lives when he says that Arafat is his friend and that we can work with the Arabs to his audience?  ::)

Look... it is fine if you want to make a case to defend the man (WITHOUT flaming the 99.8% of the forum that disagrees with you), but why must you distort what he says so that it is more palatable for us? If you really agree with every word he says and believe he is a saintly prophet, why do you need to reinterpret his own words for our ears?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2007, 10:13:12 PM »
Chaimfan, I have nothing to add. You have a way of putting everything that I am thinking so eloquently into words.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2007, 10:14:32 PM »
HE HALACHICLLY CLAIMS THAT IT IS OK TO GIVE AWAY LAND IF HE BELIEVES IT WILL SAVE JEWISH LIVES. NO CHAIMFAN JEWISH LIVES, NOT ARAB LIVES, WHICH YOU HAVE CLIAMED HE WANTS TO SAVE.
A. Ovadia's Halacha isn't really the most importen Halacha .
B. If it's true, why does all religous groups but Shas don't want give any land ?
C. It's not true, if it was, we should give ALL land of Israel .

- Friedrich Nietzsche

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2007, 10:15:57 PM »
Thanks as always.

Tzvi, I will leave you out of this and give you a chance to demonstrate that this is over.

Dominater, it is time to put up or shut up. Either demonstrate why we are wrong and Ovadia Yosef is infallible or give this argument that nobody else agrees with you on up. Trying to make his words more tolerable for us doesn't fall into the two above categories.