Author Topic: Mods, we must deal with this once and for all.  (Read 17802 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Mods, we must deal with this once and for all.
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2007, 10:16:43 PM »
Why is it that a thirteen-year-old boy has more common sense than just about everyone else on JTF?  ???

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2007, 10:17:19 PM »
Yes Tzvi is different and not as extreme as dominator. He did not attack Chaim Ben Pesach like dominator did so he is different. Lets give him a chance. I have no patience for dominator as he is just one big problem for this forum.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2007, 10:18:17 PM »
Because Dexter is a real genius and he is just a normal sane person. He deserves more honor than he gets.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2007, 10:20:16 PM »
I don't want to start any problems but I have an explanation for that chaimfan. I would bother certain mods and I said I would stop so I can't.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2007, 10:40:09 PM »
What are shas? :-\
The Shas party is the official religious party representing Sephardic (i.e. nonwhite) Jews. They are supposed to be ultra-devout and to support a true Jewish theocracy but they do not. They are headed by Rabbi Ovadia Yosef (the chief Sephardic rabbi in Israel), who is very left-wing and supports the Arabs in most areas and believes in handing over large parts of Israel to the Arabs.

Ovadia Yosef ordered Chaim expelled from Israel when he worked for Prime Minister Netanyahu in 1996, but met with Yasser Arafat on that very same day and considered him his friend.

One thing to know about Shas is that they frequently take a particular opinion on something in exchange for money. In other words if the Labor or Likud or Kadima ruling government of Israel wants them to advocate expelling Jews from Gaza or Hebron or wherever else they will write Ovadia Yosef a check and he will tell his followers that they must support the withdrawal.
Totally wrong. Im sephardic and as white as you can get. he isnt Left wing at all. He doesnt support the arabs n most areas, he has even called for killings of arabs. And again HE DIDNT "ORDER" THAT CHAIM SHOULD BE EXPELLED FROM ISRAEL. I DOUBT HE EVEN KNOWS WHO CBP IS!!!!!!!AND AGAIN HE ISNT DOING EVERYTHING FOR MONEY, HE HALACHICLLY CLAIMS THAT IT IS OK TO GIVE AWAY LAND IF HE BELIEVES IT WILL SAVE JEWISH LIVES. NO CHAIMFAN JEWISH LIVES, NOT ARAB LIVES, WHICH YOU HAVE CLIAMED HE WANTS TO SAVE.

Rav Ovadia Yosef has purposely perverted Halakha for his own purposes and because of his own cowardice. His Ruling on the requirement of giving up land to save Jewish lives is a perversion of the Halakha in Maimonides. Maimonides says that if a Jew's live is threatened he can do anything that the Torah forbids to save his life with the exception of murdering an innocent person, worshipping idols and sexual immorality. Any other prohibition can be violated to save a life except these three prohibitions.

Maimonides says that this is specifically talking about a Jew who is alone and and his life is threatened. But if ten Jews are present when he does the prohibition to save his life, it is considered a desecration of G-d's name and a Jew must give up his life rather than trangress any Torah prohibition.

Rav Ovadia pulled out what he liked ie that one can transgress any prohibition to save a live which includes of course giving up land, and he ignored Maimonides' modifier that it is talking about one Jew alone whose life is being threatened. NEVER was this meant to be applied to what a Jewish nation living sovereign in their land must do. When Maimonides' ideas about fighting wars is straight out of the book of Joshua. A Jewish country must fight it's enemies as Joshua did, as David did and so on and so forth.

I think that it wrong to make personal and insulting statements about Rabbanim even ones who are dead wrong in their Halakhic thinking.

But let's not confuse respect for a Rabbi who is dead wrong on almost all of his rulings as Rav Ovadia Yosef is, with having to agree with his perversion of Halakha.

I will never accept his ideas as Halakhically sound.

They are not.

And I know better.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2007, 12:38:47 AM »
Thank you judeanoncapta for confirming our beliefs. This just proves certain "members" of our forum even more irrelevant. We should just ignore any looser who comes on and sticks up for this vile piece of drek in the guise of a rabbi. I just wish that the moderator who insulted me would admit his guilt and wrongdoing. Thank you again judeanoncapta and I have always looked up to you as a knowledgeable person who doesn't blindly follow people without thinking about it.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2007, 12:51:06 AM »
What are shas? :-\
The Shas party is the official religious party representing Sephardic (i.e. nonwhite) Jews. They are supposed to be ultra-devout and to support a true Jewish theocracy but they do not. They are headed by Rabbi Ovadia Yosef (the chief Sephardic rabbi in Israel), who is very left-wing and supports the Arabs in most areas and believes in handing over large parts of Israel to the Arabs.

Ovadia Yosef ordered Chaim expelled from Israel when he worked for Prime Minister Netanyahu in 1996, but met with Yasser Arafat on that very same day and considered him his friend.

One thing to know about Shas is that they frequently take a particular opinion on something in exchange for money. In other words if the Labor or Likud or Kadima ruling government of Israel wants them to advocate expelling Jews from Gaza or Hebron or wherever else they will write Ovadia Yosef a check and he will tell his followers that they must support the withdrawal.
Totally wrong. Im sephardic and as white as you can get. he isnt Left wing at all. He doesnt support the arabs n most areas, he has even called for killings of arabs. And again HE DIDNT "ORDER" THAT CHAIM SHOULD BE EXPELLED FROM ISRAEL. I DOUBT HE EVEN KNOWS WHO CBP IS!!!!!!!AND AGAIN HE ISNT DOING EVERYTHING FOR MONEY, HE HALACHICLLY CLAIMS THAT IT IS OK TO GIVE AWAY LAND IF HE BELIEVES IT WILL SAVE JEWISH LIVES. NO CHAIMFAN JEWISH LIVES, NOT ARAB LIVES, WHICH YOU HAVE CLIAMED HE WANTS TO SAVE.

Rav Ovadia Yosef has purposely perverted Halakha for his own purposes and because of his own cowardice. His Ruling on the requirement of giving up land to save Jewish lives is a perversion of the Halakha in Maimonides. Maimonides says that if a Jew's live is threatened he can do anything that the Torah forbids to save his life with the exception of murdering an innocent person, worshipping idols and sexual immorality. Any other prohibition can be violated to save a life except these three prohibitions.

Maimonides says that this is specifically talking about a Jew who is alone and and his life is threatened. But if ten Jews are present when he does the prohibition to save his life, it is considered a desecration of G-d's name and a Jew must give up his life rather than trangress any Torah prohibition.

Rav Ovadia pulled out what he liked ie that one can transgress any prohibition to save a live which includes of course giving up land, and he ignored Maimonides' modifier that it is talking about one Jew alone whose life is being threatened. NEVER was this meant to be applied to what a Jewish nation living sovereign in their land must do. When Maimonides' ideas about fighting wars is straight out of the book of Joshua. A Jewish country must fight it's enemies as Joshua did, as David did and so on and so forth.

I think that it wrong to make personal and insulting statements about Rabbanim even ones who are dead wrong in their Halakhic thinking.

But let's not confuse respect for a Rabbi who is dead wrong on almost all of his rulings as Rav Ovadia Yosef is, with having to agree with his perversion of Halakha.

I will never accept his ideas as Halakhically sound.

They are not.

And I know better.
I do not hold according to Hacham Ovadia on "Zionism", or "Israel related" issues. But I still think that it is a hillul hashem for the non jews on the forum to criticize this holy rav. Harav Mordechai Eliyahu, also former chief rabbi of Israel disagrees with him. Do you see him making public statements about Harav Ovadia saying that he is wrong? And for a religous jew to say that Harav Ovadia is dead wrong on almost all of his ruling, as you did, is upsurd.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2007, 12:55:13 AM »
Dominator, you are playing a broken record. Nobody agrees with you. Some of the most righteous members of this forum are coming out against you which says something.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2007, 01:00:47 AM »
Again, for the 50 milion time, no rav is holy, especialy one the hold the giult about Oslo Agreement, everyone, no metter if he's Gentile or Jewish have the right to criticize Ovadia, and everyone else .
If HaRav Mordechai Eliyahu isn't fundamental and does not criticize Ovadia, it's bad thing, and HaRav Mordechai Eliyahu isn't a model for a Jew and for all idealistic people .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2007, 01:01:40 AM »
Hehe, everything that comes out of dexters mouth is factual and perfectly said.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2007, 01:37:12 AM »
Hehe, everything that comes out of dexters mouth is factual and perfectly said.
Amen

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2007, 02:01:03 AM »
MassuhDGoodName here.

This stuff is strictly "high school" ridiculousness.

For such contentious behavior did the 2nd Temple fall to Rome, with our people Israel banished from our Land for 2000 years.

The only eyewitness surviving history of Jerusalem's fall to Rome, was written by one known today as Josephus.

Josephus describes in his History of The Jews that immediately prior to the destruction of the Jewish People, Jews all over Jerusalem heard with their own ears the Angelic guardians of Jerusalem repeatedly calling out to them from Heaven "We are leaving now!"..."We are leaving now!".

Leave they did, as Ha'Shem withdrew his Blessing from our ancestors; all of whom were fighting amongst themselves with their fellow Jews.

I suggest all involved in this "war of words" prove their willingness to see our 3rd Temple rebuilt by apologizing to each other, or, short of that, leave this forum for a while until reason wins out over your emotional outbursts.

Amein.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2007, 02:15:22 AM »
Chaimfan...How about an LA meeting?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2007, 02:16:51 AM »
I think you should apologized and than ChaimFan will actually answer to you .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2007, 02:18:09 AM »
Good point dexter.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2007, 02:19:28 AM »
I think you should apologized and than ChaimFan will actually answer to you .
I apologize.

How about an LA meeting?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2007, 02:21:41 AM »
Ok admitting guilt is one step in the right direction and it increases my respect for you. I live in NYC so I obviously can't come. How many members from the west coast do we have Scriabin?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2007, 02:22:56 AM »
Ok admitting guilt is one step in the right direction and it increases my respect for you. I live in NYC so I obviously can't come. How many members from the west coast do we have Scriabin?

Chaimfan and myself.  Perhaps Thunderbolt as well.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 02:25:18 AM by Scriabin »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2007, 02:25:13 AM »
How far away do you live from each other?

Joe Schmo

« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2007, 02:26:12 AM »
How far away do you live from each other?
40 minutes.  This time of night, maybe 30.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2007, 02:32:17 AM »
Oh well, lets see what Chaimfan says. If you lived in NYC I would meet you. Are you sure there is nobody else on here from your area? maybe a regular poster on here lives in California but we don't realize.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2007, 02:33:09 AM »
Oh well, lets see what Chaimfan says. If you lived in NYC I would meet you. Are you sure there is nobody else on here from your area? maybe a regular poster on here lives in California but we don't realize.

Perhaps Thunderbolt.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2007, 02:35:44 AM »
I don't know. Maybe. We really should have a nyc meeting as their are lots of people from the area on here.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2007, 02:38:03 AM »
I don't know. Maybe. We really should have a nyc meeting as their are lots of people from the area on here.

We had one before and only me & cjd showed up.  http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=4908.0
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Joe Schmo

« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2007, 02:47:26 AM »
Why will Chaimfan not answer me.  I know he's there.

I could drive to anywhere in the LA area to meet him...tonight.

We could meet at a public place.  Some kind of all-night diner, or whatever.

I'm completely serious.