Author Topic: What do you do for a living?  (Read 9395 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Re: What do you do for a living? - Resurrected Post
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2008, 03:39:39 PM »
Resurrecting this Post. Would like to see what currently active members are doing.

I am a vice president for a software company headquartered in Atlanta. I am responsible for all operational, implementaion and support resources globally.  I have been involved in software developement for the last 16 years mostly in the CallCenter market. I have been part of 2 startups one of which went public and was extremely successful. It was bought by an Israeli company a couple of years ago. This has allowed me to persue the interests and jobs that I want to versus had to.

My wife is a physical therapist specializeing in pediactric rehab and early intervention. We just built a 10,000 suare foot aquatic rehab center in the town where we live.

God has truly blessed me with a great life and family. I am a board member, trustee and head of the security team at my church and I try to visit Israel every year.

Rest of my time is spent on JTF. :)
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: What do you do for a living?
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2008, 04:13:39 PM »
I'm a musician, a teacher, and a chef. 

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2008, 04:17:49 PM »
I'm still doing the ninja thing with the underwater cages covered in razor blades but now I've combined it with ballet. It's very beautiful and scary at the same time.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2008, 04:19:13 PM »
I'm still doing the ninja thing with the underwater cages covered in razor blades but now I've combined it with ballet. It's very beautiful and scary at the same time.

Wow, that is impressive!

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2008, 04:20:35 PM »
Wow, that is impressive!

And deadly... don't forget deadly. I carry ninja stars of David with me.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2008, 04:20:53 PM »
A Jewish ninja. You can't get more cooler than that. Muman, I already know what you do.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2008, 04:26:11 PM »

Oy Vey!!

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2008, 05:20:47 PM »
I am a sales rep for an industrial chemical company.  Some of the people I deal with are more dangerous that the stuff I sell.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2008, 05:23:21 PM »
Nothing much. Sell on Ebay, and thats all right now, been sick, when I get better, I am going to NYC to get on Broadway.  8)  MY David really does not want me to stress myself, I dont blame him, I am NO good when stressed and all upset from the cruel hard world out there. They people out there really dont like me, b/c I am EXTREMELY bold.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2008, 05:27:04 PM »
Newman you are very wrong on this matter,  some of the greatest artists in history were straight.  And my thing is Graphic arts as in desktop publishing.

I'm just baiting Scriabin. Bloke's gotta have a hobby.

Hi Newman:

he's baacckkkk.... lol.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2008, 05:31:32 PM »
I see that you have found somewhere to train then   :)

I help fix 'broken' hearts. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2008, 10:14:39 PM »

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2008, 10:24:46 PM »
I'm semi-retired,

I am my kid's mom...

I am active in my community....

and sometimes in politics.....also.....

I am trying desperately to get back into my art.....maybe do something with that.

When Im not busy with any of this, I wrestle alligators for a hobby....

Just joking, Joking....lol.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל