Author Topic: Emergency Appeal to Save a Jewish Woman and her Son  (Read 5625 times)

Joe Schmo

Re: Emergency Appeal to Save a Jewish Woman and her Son
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2007, 03:42:24 PM »

Rav Kahane just tried to make intermarriage illegal and he was called a Nazi.

People that use the word 'nazi' in such a way, use it as a substitute for thinking.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2007, 03:48:08 PM »
It's so stupid.

This is the logic.

The Bible says Jews and Non-Jews should not marry.

The Nazis thought Jews and Non-Jews should not marry.

Therefore the Bible is a Nazi Book.

I've heard atheists say this kind of thing.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2007, 03:54:08 PM »
It's so stupid.

This is the logic.

The Bible says Jews and Non-Jews should not marry.

The Nazis thought Jews and Non-Jews should not marry.

Therefore the Bible is a Nazi Book.

I've heard atheists say this kind of thing.

By their reasoning, because David Koresh said "Don't steal" the Torah is a Branch Davidian book.

The left have adopted the tactics of the medievel church. Instead of using the word 'heretic', they say 'racist, nazi or homophobe'.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2007, 05:00:02 PM »
   I want to turn a blind eye to this, but it disturbs me.
   The problem is that good Jewish women marry Arab Muslim terrorists and then good Jews like us are left without wives. I have always been hesitant to ask a girl out because I never want to make her feel uncomfortable. If I had a wife I would never think about beating her.
   I recently did something really stupid(skydiving). I feel that hashem came through and saved my life and now I owe him a debt for it. This is not a monetary debt that can be paid by donating money to some cause and I feel that to repay this debt I have to save someone's life. I'm still hoping to marry a virgin, and have concern that these women have been made dirty, but if I could save one of these Jewish ladies by marrying her, this might be a way to save her life. If I found one and brought her from Israel to the US, would the act of saving her life out weight the sin of taking her out of Israel? Would having a wife that could teach me Hebrew so I could someday return with her justify this?
   I'm having a difficult time trying to convince myself never to get in one of those planes. It's amazing how putting my life in danger gives me the feeling that I'm close to hashem. I'm guessing that is why I do it. This has not been the first stupid thing that I've ever done, so if I find my wife, I feel that she will save my life.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2007, 05:59:40 PM »
I'm still hoping to marry a virgin, and have concern that these women have been made dirty,

Actually, there is a place in the Prophets where HaShem commanded one of the prophets to go out and actually marry a woman who had been a whore. Was she dirty? Yes, because of her sin. But! It was a physical example of G-d's view of Israel. G-d was the husband, and Israel was the dirty whore...but HaShem still loved her.

In the same way, the prophet married the whore and loved her.

It was G-d who made Israel clean and forgave her. In the same way, those who are righteous can take those who are dirty, love them, forgive them, and make them clean again.

Then no one can judge those whom HaShem, (Or we) have chosen to forgive.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2007, 04:19:21 AM »
A Kahanist government should implement a law that any farshtunken arab who so much as looks at a Jewess is drawn and quartered.

Were any polls taken to see how Jews in Israel felt about it rather than the Bolshevik government just ignoring them?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2007, 07:49:56 AM »

It's been said and I'll say it again. Rav Kahane was a great man.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2007, 08:43:58 AM »
A Kahanist government should implement a law that any farshtunken arab who so much as looks at a Jewess is drawn and quartered.

Were any polls taken to see how Jews in Israel felt about it rather than the Bolshevik government just ignoring them?

There have been many polls on the subject and I have never seen a poll where at least 93% of Jews didnt oppose intermarriage.In Israel mind you, in America most Reform Jews intermarry nowadays.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2007, 08:50:56 AM »
True i'm all for helping the children out,and yes in these days if possible women should go to college.You can'nt trust a man ;) :laugh:

I wonder what Adam613 would think about that.

He would probably hate it,he beleives men can'nt trust women :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03