Author Topic: Emergency Appeal to Save a Jewish Woman and her Son  (Read 5626 times)

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Emergency Appeal to Save a Jewish Woman and her Son
« on: August 12, 2007, 03:45:56 AM »
BS"D

S.O.S. - Save Our Sisters!

Emergency Appeal to Save a Jewish Woman and her Son

An emergency appeal has reached our office at the “Chemla Fund,” which deals with saving Jewish women from Arabs and returning them to our people.

This woman, Sara (not her real name), in her 50's, has been married for many years to an Israeli Arab and has three children. Some years ago, Sara went to live with her husband in the city of Shechem, but when her husband was exiled to Jordan because of anti-Israeli activities, two of the children left them and came back to the Jewish fold. Today they are married to nice Jewish boys. Sara and her other child, though, left for Jordan with the Arab terrorist.

Sara, too, has tried for some years now to return to the Jewish people with her other child. Finally, after coming to Israel to “visit” her two other children, Sara has made the break to freedom!

The Chemla Organization has placed Sara and her other child in a safe house, but we need your help to pay expenses, such as housing, food, clothing, documentation and others.

Now is your chance to take part in this great Mitzvah of "Matir Asurim" (saving a Jewish prisoner). Do not sit on the sidelines - Help Sara and her son return to their people!

We at the “Chemla Fund” need only $5000 to give Sara the emergency help she needs to save her and her family. Be a partner and give NOW!

Donate on-line at:  www.thestoryofhope.org 

For more information, call Levi: 972 52 8693845   

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Emergency Appeal to Save a Jewish Woman and her Son
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 04:54:07 AM »
So we're supposed to be in favor of Jews who marry an Arab?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 05:12:58 AM »
I believe she married him on her own volition. That is not something which finds favor in my eyes. I do believe the people who are running this chessed org mean well though. I believe supporting JTF financially is more worthwhile.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 05:15:18 AM »
She did make a seriously dumb mistake. All the same you can't leave a daughter of Israel in the clutches of Arab pigs.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 05:25:03 AM »
I believe she married him on her own volition. That is not something which finds favor in my eyes. I do believe the people who are running this chessed org mean well though. I believe supporting JTF financially is more worthwhile.

I agree.  This must be used to show that Jews in Israel should never marry an Arab.  She intermarried by choice.  It shows that being Jewish means nothing to her.   
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 05:27:44 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 05:37:01 AM »
I got this e-mail from Yeshivat HaRa'ayon Hayehudi which is the Yeshiva that was setup by Rabbi Meir Kahane HY"D zt"l. Chaim supports the Yeshiva and it's Rosh Yeshiva who is operating the organisation that deals with these things.

I suggest going to this website to learn more about this organisation: http://www.thestoryofhope.org/

We should remember the only reason that Jewish girls are getting involved with arab pigs is because of the self-hating Israeli education system.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2007, 05:41:19 AM »
i would gladly support it if I could. Most people on this site are too young to support groups financially. I am still a student and live with my parents. If I have any extra dough, I will send it to JTF.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 05:42:09 AM »
I got this e-mail from Yeshivat HaRa'ayon Hayehudi which is the Yeshiva that was setup by Rabbi Meir Kahane HY"D zt"l. Chaim supports the Yeshiva and it's Rosh Yeshiva who is operating the organisation that deals with these things.

I suggest going to this website to learn more about this organisation: http://www.thestoryofhope.org/

We should remember the only reason that Jewish girls are getting involved with arab pigs is because of the self-hating Israeli education system.

The goal be to not allow them to marry Arabs in the first place.

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2007, 05:48:25 AM »
I agree, but we have to help the ones who already have made the mistake.

Here's an interesting page from that website:
Did you know that thousands of Jewish women are living in Arab villages??
Did you know that inter-marriage is a huge problem in Israel??
Did you know that there are hundreds of girls from broken homes roaming the streets??

This problem has been going on for years.
In Israel cities like Haifa, Aco, Lod, Yafo, and Ramla mixed marriages are an everyday occurrence.

All to often-Jewish women meet their Arab counterpart in the Universities, disco, bars, and beaches.
Under a disguise name Achmad becomes Avraham, Mohammed-Moshe until a relation develops, and by then for most it is to late.
Many are taken to Arab villages were the women are abused and beaten becoming to frighten to ever leave,
most are never heard from again.

Girls from broken homes, some as young as 14 years old,
today tragically are left to roam the streets sleeping wherever, many turn to drugs and prostitution.

The problem left un-check is unfortunately growing.
These girls, left to themselves are without hope.

Shall we leave these Jewish women without hope?

The "Charity of Light Fund" backed by leading Rabbis has been working tireless for the past years trying to save these girls from their fate.

We are giving the girls a chance at life- possibly the only chance they will ever get!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2007, 06:06:13 AM »
No, the source of the problem needs to be stopped immediately. 

Was Ben-Gurion the one who allowed these problems to begin with? 

Conservatives in Israel need to make this a national issue.  Maybe then, will Jews in Israel stop voting for politicians who betray them and make them less safer. 

kellymaureen

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2007, 06:11:42 AM »
When they say "arab" do they mean muslim?  Thats very sad that she married one if thats the case, but she should be helped if she realizes her mistake and wants to make ammends now.  Why any non muslim woman in this day and age would marry or even be involved with one of them is beyond me.  There are any number of websites dedicatd to the horrors that non muslim women face once married to these monsters, and an equal number of sites dedicated to children who have been kidnapped by the muslim father and taken from western civilization into one of their backward islamic toilet countries.  I guess no amount of warning or education works where this is concerned.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2007, 07:18:26 AM »
Most of these women marry  the arabs for   money they have nice villas i wish some of the bleeding hearts could see these villas owned by the arabs,i have.The arabs drive mercedes i have seen this with my own eyes so these women marry the arabs for money.While the Israeli men are in the army  the arabs are going to college or starting a career.Nowthese women expect people to give them money ,let them think twice before marrying a moslem
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2007, 07:30:04 AM »
Oh I didnt realize thats how it is, any woman who marries for money is scum, go to college and make your own money!  How little self respect do you have to marry someone just because they have money.  If thats her case, then maybe just helping the child out, its not the fault of the child.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2007, 07:48:15 AM »
True i'm all for helping the children out,and yes in these days if possible women should go to college.You can'nt trust a man ;) :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2007, 08:04:34 AM »
Oh I trust them, but if your goal is to be rich, have some self respect and make your own way instead of marrying it.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2007, 08:05:29 AM »
Oh I trust them, but if your goal is to be rich, have some self respect and make your own way instead of marrying it.
I totally agree

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2007, 08:09:15 AM »
   Shouldn't this be the job of the Israeli police to ensure her safety. I know that in the US, they put people under protective custody when their lives are in danger. Of course the Israeli government does not do its job when it comes to protecting Jewish citizens. When it's an Arab they will bend over backwards. This situation sure presents an ethical dilemma. I will do some more research into this.
   My big question is how she embraces Judaism now. So returned to Israel so that is a step. If she is secular and is only using the religion for her own advantage it's not great, but at least I can understand since I'm not that religious. If she still hates Judaism, that is another story.
   Am I correct to assume that she married and Arab MUSLIM and not an Arab JEW?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2007, 08:13:00 AM »
I'm pretty sure it was a moslem

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2007, 11:28:29 AM »
But then again, many Israeli Jewish women get tricked. Yusef becomes Yosef, Ibrahim becomes Avraham. You get the picture.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2007, 11:57:35 AM »
I think there needs to be compassion here. It is a Mitzvah to help bring Jews back to the fold.  In this woman's case, who knows how she (and her kids) might have been abused? Lots of things are hidden in Muslim marriages. (You know the Q'uran actually advocates beating one's wife).

Just because someone makes a poor choice in life does not mean they should be written off forever. As the Tanach says in Yechezchial 18:21-25 (Taken from the JPS version)

"21
    But if the wicked turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all My statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
    None of his transgressions that he hath committed shall be remembered against him; for his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
    Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the L-rd GOD; and not rather that he should return from his ways, and live?
    But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? None of his righteous deeds that he hath done shall be remembered; for his trespass that he trespassed, and for his sin that he hath sinned, for them shall he die.
    Yet ye say: The way of the L-rd is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel: Is it My way that is not equal? is it not your ways that are unequal?"

So I think helping this woman who has considered her ways and wishes to return would actually be the right thing to do.

Let's not have cold hearts.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2007, 12:09:21 PM »
You should all know that Rabbi Kahane zt'l set up this organization and it used to be part of the Kach party, and it is a Mitzvah to rescue Jews who have intermarried even if its there own fault.

Dawntreader you are 100% right, what do you think of making a movie about this organization which rescues Jewish women from Arabs?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2007, 03:02:28 PM »
I'm sorry, but I don't understand whats happened to her.....even after reading it 2 times. :-\ :-X

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2007, 03:19:06 PM »
Many times when these Jewish women wish to get divorced from their Arab husbands their lives are in serious danger.

There are many Jewish organizations set up to try to save their lives and bring them and their children back to Judaism and to safety.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2007, 03:22:16 PM »
A Kahanist government should implement a law that any farshtunken arab who so much as looks at a Jewess is drawn and quartered.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2007, 03:39:03 PM »
A Kahanist government should implement a law that any farshtunken arab who so much as looks at a Jewess is drawn and quartered.

Rav Kahane just tried to make intermarriage illegal and he was called a Nazi.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana