Author Topic: Rise of the UKRAINIAN nazism in the middle of Europe! GRAPHIC 18+  (Read 19574 times)

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
Re: Rise of the UKRAINIAN nazism in the middle of Europe! GRAPHIC 18+
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2014, 10:47:00 PM »
AGAIN!

The video is NOT fake !

The hard fact of life is that nazis in Ukraine are armed and unleashed by the Government,  and in this summer they overshadowed their ancestors, SS grandads from WW2.

This is the result of nazi ukrainian deeds in the middle of Europe in June, July and August of 2014. They are butchering people as we type here, and you can't see it in western media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u3DPljVUv8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0fHJ-nKHPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lBNadXxp04
Can those be confirmed or their authenticity verified? I don't dismiss that they may be real, but on the other hand, ask yourself: Why are the separatists shooting missiles from civilian-populated areas, and using innocent people as human shields like Hamas? I think maybe part of Donbas should go to Russia just so there's no more trouble? I do feel for Serbs and Serbia, and I hate it how some Ukrainians support scum like Ante Pavelić because they feel like they need to support Croats just because Serbs support Russia. I have nothing against Russians, and yes, some Ukrainian nationalists are neo-nazis even though they deny it, and those are my enemies, as I'm proud to be Jewish. However please understand that I'm proud to be Ukrainian, and I will condemn Russian support for insurgents who fight against my country, but without hating Russia like the idiot neo-nazis do. I also strongly condemned American involvement in Ukraine because of the scumbag John McCain taking pictures with a political leader with ties to neo-nazis (Oleh Tyahnybok).

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2014, 10:48:34 PM »
But yes, I think some crimes were committed by the Azov battalion, who are indeed nazi garbage.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2014, 10:52:15 PM »
:thumbsdown:
This is complete fake, including deliberately incorrect translation, twisting of facts and outright lying. I understand that you, as a Serb, support Russians, but you are going about it in a wrong way, deliberately spewing hatred toward another people who are equally close to Serbs. This video is for people who have no clue and don't speak Ukrainian nor Russian. We have Ukranian Jew here, let him correct me if I am wrong.
It is also true that some Ukrainian nationalists from one of the parties that was later corrupted by nazis, helped the Serbs fight against "Bosnian" mujahideen terrorists (I put it in quotes because real Bosnians are a subgroup of Serbs) before the party was taken over by neo-nazis who support the Ustaša. The former leader of that party has also been to Israel numerous times and expressed support for Israel and Lebanese Christian groups against Islamic terrorism.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2014, 11:31:11 PM »
AGAIN!

The video is NOT fake !

The hard fact of life is that nazis in Ukraine are armed and unleashed by the Government,  and in this summer they overshadowed their ancestors, SS grandads from WW2.

This is the result of nazi ukrainian deeds in the middle of Europe in June, July and August of 2014. They are butchering people as we type here, and you can't see it in western media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u3DPljVUv8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0fHJ-nKHPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lBNadXxp04

You remind me of a joke that I heard a few days ago:

An Ukranian is visiting his relatives in Russia and they bombard him with questions about nazis roaming the streets of Kiev and Odessa. He, genuinely bemused, is responding that he has seen nothing of the sort.
In desperation, his Russian relatives conclude that the fact he denies this what they saw on Russian TV, is a total proof that their Ukrainian guest was completely brainwashed by the fascist Ukrainian mass media.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2014, 11:58:18 PM »
You remind me of a joke that I heard a few days ago:

An Ukranian is visiting his relatives in Russia and they bombard him with questions about nazis roaming the streets of Kiev and Odessa. He, genuinely bemused, is responding that he has seen nothing of the sort.
In desperation, his Russian relatives conclude that the fact he denies this what they saw on Russian TV, is a total proof that their Ukrainian guest was completely brainwashed by the fascist Ukrainian mass media.
Articles on Pravda's, (state-owned media), website, include blatantly anti-Semitic and Ukrainophobic articles. Disgusting sh!t like this:
http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/08-09-2009/109138-european_jews-0/
http://english.pravda.ru/world/europe/03-06-2013/124737-holocaust_survivors-0/

Absolutely disgusting. I'm not saying there is no anti-semitism in Ukraine, but it is not present in the media.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2014, 12:04:42 AM »
Pravda is not state owned. It used to be until Yeltsin dissolved communism and Pravda was sold off. It is now an independent newspaper. Nothing on Pravda reflects the official stance of the state Duma, just of the silly wannabe communist party that bought it. Pravda is a joke today.

Russia Today, however, is state owned.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2014, 12:07:06 AM »
Pravda is not state owned. It used to be until Yeltsin dissolved communism and Pravda was sold off. It is now an independent newspaper. Nothing on Pravda reflects the official stance of the state Duma, just of the silly wannabe communist party that bought it. Pravda is a joke today.

Russia Today, however, is state owned.
RussiaToday is quite frightening because it attracts a large amount of Americans and Western Europeans who are sick of both liberals and neocons, and then see "the enemy of my enemy is my friend, therefore; Putin must be good!"

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2014, 03:44:15 AM »
Also how do you explain this picture? These are hardcore Ukrainian ultra-nationalists. Can you show me any Russian nationalists who support Israel other than National Democratic Alliance, which is pro-Ukrainian and pro-Western?

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2014, 04:10:42 AM »
Also how do you explain this picture? These are hardcore Ukrainian ultra-nationalists. Can you show me any Russian nationalists who support Israel other than National Democratic Alliance, which is pro-Ukrainian and pro-Western?

I got into a brief argument with Chaim once on this subject. He was saying that Right Sector are a manifestation of Ukrainian Fascism and anti-Semitism. I disagree, because Right Sector has many pro-Jewish writings on their website and they protect synagogues and do not glorify fascism in anyway.
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2014, 04:57:30 AM »
I got into a brief argument with Chaim once on this subject. He was saying that Right Sector are a manifestation of Ukrainian Fascism and anti-Semitism. I disagree, because Right Sector has many pro-Jewish writings on their website and they protect synagogues and do not glorify fascism in anyway.
I partially agree with both of you. On the one hand the movement is both anti-Russia and anti-West, which it makes very clear, and I have no reason to see why they'd be that way unless they were Nazis. In many cases neo-nazis in eastern Europe outside of Russia see Russia as representing communism and the West- capitalism, therefore they have that unique position. But on the other hand neo-nazis in Western Europe and Greece are staunchly pro-Russian, and I think the neo-nazis in Lithuania are pro-western. Also Pravy Sektor worships Bandera, like he was a God. He was not perfect, I think Ukrainian nationalists need to come to terms with that.

Historically Ukrainian nationalism was a just movement opposed to both Nazism and Communism, and had many Jewish contributors, and also worked closely with Zionists under Petliura, who was best friends with Jabotinsky. The Soviets even complained about Zionism in the Ukrainian Insurgent Army. On the other hand, Bandera was for a brief time allied with Nazi Germany, even though it is true that he suffered in Auschwitz where two of his brothers died. A right-wing Israeli party, בית דוד (House of David) strongly supports Ukrainian nationalists and has even formed an alliance with УНА-УНСО, a Ukrainian political party and paramilitary group, which fought for on the Transnistrian side against Moldova, the Serbian side against Bosnia, on the side of the Ukrainian revolution, and the Georgian side against Abkhaz separatists. It appears different members of the group have two websites- one which is virulently anti-semitic,  and the other which is linked to House of David. So far I have seen them do nothing to support Israel other than show that the Israelis support them, so I don't know how I feel about that.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2014, 04:58:46 AM »
Wait, you've been to their site? I try to search for the term "Ізраїль" (Izrayil- Israel in Ukrainian) but the server doesn't respond when I enter a search.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2014, 05:04:31 AM »
Also no nationalists won in ANY districts in Ukraine except for Svoboda, in one, which actually is neo-nazi!  >:(

Offline El_Impulsado

• New JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2014, 06:26:46 AM »
 >:( no suprise Obama backs those fuckers same guy that has staff from the Nazi colluding Muslim brotherhood, same [censored] that backed the muslim brotherhoods play in Egypt, same [censored] that armed the Al C.I.A.da in the Maghreb. whats really sad is i'm sure there are Jews in both armies. If Ukraine and Russia go to war we the Jewish people will lose.  Slava yevrey
When your going through hell just keep going you"ll make it out eventually.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2014, 06:36:50 AM »
>:( no suprise Obama backs those fuckers same guy that has staff from the Nazi colluding Muslim brotherhood, same [censored] that backed the muslim brotherhoods play in Egypt, same [censored] that armed the Al C.I.A.da in the Maghreb. whats really sad is i'm sure there are Jews in both armies. If Ukraine and Russia go to war we the Jewish people will lose.  Slava yevrey
What do you mean by "those fuckers"? Also the saying "Slava Ukrayini, slava Izrayilyu!" has become popular due to the anti-terrorist operations in which both of our countries are participating.

Offline Green Land

• New JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2014, 06:40:14 AM »

I explain  that picture with this:

Those are self-hating Jews who hold either nazi ukrainian flags or terrorist ''palestinian'' or turkish flag
Remember, even in Nazi concentration camps there were Jews who worked for the Germans. Also there were Jews who helped Germans arrest other Jews in Europe.

Manch and Ukrainian Jew, you two are acctually saying that there are moderate ukrainian nazis, and there are hard core ukrainian nazis. Are you crazy? Why would you defend ukrainian government that arms ukrainian nazis up to their teeth and sends them to commit crimes?? There are training camps where ukrainian regualr army officers are training nazis, before they were sent to war in the Donbass.

Ukrainian Jew and Manch when you whitewash some ukrainian nazis ( government, army nazis), and you say they are not that bad, like the rest of the hardcore, you are actually saying that there are MODERATE Nazis. 
You are like those who say that only Hamas is terrorist organization, but PLO and Mahmoud Abbas are not so bad!
Wake up people! Don't close your eyes in front of nazism in Ukraine. If you do that, Babi Yar will be repeated.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2014, 06:41:11 AM »
How can a Ukrainian, Polish or RUssian Jew call himself a Ukrainian, Polish or Russian?  Have any of you studied history and known about the horrible oppression and tyranny committed against Jews by your Ukrainian , Polish and Russian hosts?  Seriously, do I need to refresh any of you in a history lesson?

I, myself am a Russian, Belorussian, Ukrainian Jew.. Whose side should I be on?  Neither!  My grandmother worked her [censored] off in the 70s and 80s, writing letters and talking to various politicians and organizations to help many of my Russian/Belorussian relatives escape the horrors of the Soviet Union.   None of them will go and celebrate their Russian or Ukrainian heritage or rejoice in the leaderships or goyim in these countries.

We are all Jewish brothers.. How dare you fight each other in the name of these governments who have oppressed and hate us.. Do any of you people truly think that the Ukrainians , Russians or even Poles have the best intentions for us Jews?  If they had it their way, they would be declaring pogroms, ransacking our towns, raping our women and forcing us to live in small slums.  We would not be allowed to work normal jobs, be scientists, musicians or attend normal universities.    Have any of you forgot what a society ruled by Russian and Ukrainian nationalism has done to the Jewish people?

Before any more RUssian or Ukrainian Jews want to argue back and forth about whose country loves or hates Jews more, take a few steps back and think a little bit.  What the h*ll are you thinking?? 

We are the Jewish people..   Even if there was not a single Muslim in Russia, Ukraine or Poland, I can assure you that these people would find away to torment us and eventually incarcerate us as they have done for 100s and 100s of years.    The Muslims are not the only villains in this world..  In fact, I have more concern of the Great Red Terror, i.e. Mother Russia, than I do of the Mujhaideen, ISIS , Al Qaeda or even the Shia nutjobs.

If anyone studies Russian or Ukrainian Orthodox Christianity you will find that these are some of the most Anti-Semitic sects of Christianity on the planet.  Both churches have also brought much suffering, pogroms and oppression to the Jewish people.  In the eyes of these people, we are just "zhids" .  We are not even human. They will never truly forgive us for the lies, which are the accusations of murdering their god, 2000 years ago.

The Pale of Settlement is no friend to any Jew..  ANy of you who think you have a peaceful home in Ukraine, Russia or Poland are on borrowed time.  My grandmothers village in Schedrin, Belarus was completely exterminated..      Eastern Europe is nothing more than a big Jewish graveyard, a place where Jews were tormented and had their share of sorrows.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2014, 06:54:07 AM »
I explain  that picture with this:

Those are self-hating Jews who hold either nazi ukrainian flags or terrorist ''palestinian'' or turkish flag
Remember, even in Nazi concentration camps there were Jews who worked for the Germans. Also there were Jews who helped Germans arrest other Jews in Europe.

Manch and Ukrainian Jew, you two are acctually saying that there are moderate ukrainian nazis, and there are hard core ukrainian nazis. Are you crazy? Why would you defend ukrainian government that arms ukrainian nazis up to their teeth and sends them to commit crimes?? There are training camps where ukrainian regualr army officers are training nazis, before they were sent to war in the Donbass.

Ukrainian Jew and Manch when you whitewash some ukrainian nazis ( government, army nazis), and you say they are not that bad, like the rest of the hardcore, you are actually saying that there are MODERATE Nazis. 
You are like those who say that only Hamas is terrorist organization, but PLO and Mahmoud Abbas are not so bad!
Wake up people! Don't close your eyes in front of nazism in Ukraine. If you do that, Babi Yar will be repeated.
I didn't vote for Pravy Sektor. I don't think they're perfect either. I don't consider myself a Banderivets, I think the man was a complicated historical figure who did some bad things, and certainly should not be worshipped as a God. I don't like their blind hatred of the West and Russia, based on idiocy and thinking everyone there is bad. Meanwhile you also must realize that not all Ukrainian nationalists (not the same as Ukrainian nazis, which do exist), and there are Russian nationalists who are also bad- and the Russian government is too. The separatists in Donbas are terrorists for whom no Jews have any sympathy who are also radically anti-Israel, but I also wish that the Ukrainian army would throw out the Azov scum. Babi Yar won't be repeated because the majority of Ukrainians would rise up to stop it. Just like numerous Ukrainians who hid Jews, most of whom were ardent nationalists active in the struggle against Communism. I have real respect as I said before for the Chetniks, who valiantly fought against Nazis, Communists, and Islamists. I think the massacre of Poles in Volhynia was horrific and barbaric, but this was only Mykola Lebed and Dmytro Klyachkivsky who did this. Other Ukrainian nationalists, like Taras Bulba-Borovets, who objected to Nazi collaboration and the murder of civilians, were suppressed by the scumbag Klyachkivsky.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2014, 07:02:40 AM »
How can a Ukrainian, Polish or RUssian Jew call himself a Ukrainian, Polish or Russian?  Have any of you studied history and known about the horrible oppression and tyranny committed against Jews by your Ukrainian , Polish and Russian hosts?  Seriously, do I need to refresh any of you in a history lesson?

I, myself am a Russian, Belorussian, Ukrainian Jew.. Whose side should I be on?  Neither!  My grandmother worked her [censored] off in the 70s and 80s, writing letters and talking to various politicians and organizations to help many of my Russian/Belorussian relatives escape the horrors of the Soviet Union.   None of them will go and celebrate their Russian or Ukrainian heritage or rejoice in the leaderships or goyim in these countries.

We are all Jewish brothers.. How dare you fight each other in the name of these governments who have oppressed and hate us.. Do any of you people truly think that the Ukrainians , Russians or even Poles have the best intentions for us Jews?  If they had it their way, they would be declaring pogroms, ransacking our towns, raping our women and forcing us to live in small slums.  We would not be allowed to work normal jobs, be scientists, musicians or attend normal universities.    Have any of you forgot what a society ruled by Russian and Ukrainian nationalism has done to the Jewish people?

Before any more RUssian or Ukrainian Jews want to argue back and forth about whose country loves or hates Jews more, take a few steps back and think a little bit.  What the h*ll are you thinking?? 

We are the Jewish people..   Even if there was not a single Muslim in Russia, Ukraine or Poland, I can assure you that these people would find away to torment us and eventually incarcerate us as they have done for 100s and 100s of years.    The Muslims are not the only villains in this world..  In fact, I have more concern of the Great Red Terror, i.e. Mother Russia, than I do of the Mujhaideen, ISIS , Al Qaeda or even the Shia nutjobs.

If anyone studies Russian or Ukrainian Orthodox Christianity you will find that these are some of the most Anti-Semitic sects of Christianity on the planet.  Both churches have also brought much suffering, pogroms and oppression to the Jewish people.  In the eyes of these people, we are just "zhids" .  We are not even human. They will never truly forgive us for the lies, which are the accusations of murdering their god, 2000 years ago.

The Pale of Settlement is no friend to any Jew..  ANy of you who think you have a peaceful home in Ukraine, Russia or Poland are on borrowed time.  My grandmothers village in Schedrin, Belarus was completely exterminated..      Eastern Europe is nothing more than a big Jewish graveyard, a place where Jews were tormented and had their share of sorrows.
I have never been called a "zhid" in my life, and I live in L'viv. It's a beautiful city, you should come visit! I promise there are no baby-eating Nazis. I would walk around with an Israeli flag several times a few weeks ago during Israel's fight against terrorists in Gaza, and I got nothing but admiration from Leopolitans. Meanwhile the Russian National Democratic Party has been to Israel, and met with Israeli leaders. By your logic we should all hate the Serbs because they're friends with Russia and they proudly identify as Slavs. I always defend the interests of my people, I speak out vocally against anti-Semitism whenever I hear it, and I refuse to vote for anyone unless they support Israel and reject all ties with neo-nazis. I also condemn leftist marxists and their communism. Also Belarus is the cradle of Israel. Their president is a neo-nazi but the nationalist opposition is very pro-Israel, which I can confirm personally, except for one neo-nazi party "Right Alliance", which posted an editorial on their website praising Hamas. If the nazis were to come marching in one day, my friends and neighbors, or my Christian relatives (my father's Greek Catholic) would surely let me hide with them. Slavic people are considered inferior by Nazis- just ask our Serbian friends, and so any Slavs who helped the Nazis were traitors to their people. Real Slavs consider Jews as their brothers.

Offline El_Impulsado

• New JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2014, 07:28:08 AM »
What do you mean by "those fuckers"? Also the saying "Slava Ukrayini, slava Izrayilyu!" has become popular due to the anti-terrorist operations in which both of our countries are participating.
Those fuckers are the Sloboda party. Not all Ukrainians fought for the Nazis and not all Ukrainian nationalists were Nazi's.
Mahkno fought for Ukraine he chased out the Germans He chased out the czar and He fought the Bolsheviks, and He actually succeeded in Having a free Ukraine for a few years. Whats even better about Mahkno, all bolsevik slander aside he had Jew's in his army, he had Jewish Detachments in his army. Yet sloboda still chose the [censored] nazis 

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2014, 07:59:18 AM »
Those fuckers are the Sloboda party. Not all Ukrainians fought for the Nazis and not all Ukrainian nationalists were Nazi's.
Mahkno fought for Ukraine he chased out the Germans He chased out the czar and He fought the Bolsheviks, and He actually succeeded in Having a free Ukraine for a few years. Whats even better about Mahkno, all bolsevik slander aside he had Jew's in his army, he had Jewish Detachments in his army. Yet sloboda still chose the [censored] nazis
Makhno was a leftist commie. Petliura was the real hero. He strongly supported the creation of Israel. Unfortunately he was shot by some anarchist leftist pig and fake-Jewish commie, who was probably a Soviet agent, who should have been executed. And yes I agree about Svoboda. They are brainless and vitriolic. I wish the majority of Ukrainian nationalists were like Pravy Sektor and not Svoboda.

Offline El_Impulsado

• New JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2014, 08:12:04 AM »
I never heard of Petliura, Mahkno may have been a lefty but he had some fight, and like I said He chose to include Jews in his Ukraine too.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2014, 08:21:35 AM »
This is about Petliura and Zionism:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symon_Petliura
http://www.ukrweekly.com/old/archive/2000/370021.shtml

And then marxist scum whining about Jews and Ukrainians trying to liberate themselves from genocidal communist filth:
https://www.marxists.org/history/etol/document/mideast/ironwall/06-petliura.htm
And what I wonder is why the [censored] are these marxist piles of [censored] gushing over "Labour Zionists", when it's clear they've always supported the "Palestinian" Arabs, something they make very clear? There is no such thing as "Labour Zionism", it is bull[censored]; as is "Democratic Socialism" or "moderate Islam".
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 09:00:53 AM by Ukrainian Jew »

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2014, 09:10:01 AM »
בס''ד

The Ukrainians and the Russians both massacred, raped and tortured millions of Jews for centuries. The Ukrainians and the Russians should kill each other as much as possible, beezrat Hashem (with G-d's help).

Any Jew who lives in Ukraine after all that they did is insane. Any Jew who defends the Ukrainian Nazi mass murdering pigs is self-hating. I am not interesting in debating your holocaust revisionism. Stay in Ukraine with the butchers of Babi Yar and the kozaks. Continue to intermarry with these jealous, drunken savages. But do not come on this Kahanist forum to whitewash their Nazi crimes.

A message to our Serb members who are always trying to come here to defend the Russian Jew-haters: We support Serbia because the Serbs did not murder Jews in the holocaust and the Serbs did fight bravely against the German Nazis. Also the enemies of the Serbs are the enemies of the Jews - the Croats, Albanians and Bosnians were always Nazi Jew-haters and they murdered 90,000 Yugoslav Jews during the holocaust. So we are pro-Serb. But we do not and will not support your Russian Jew-hating allies who have always sought to destroy the Jewish people and who to this day are doing everything possible to help Muslim Nazi Iran develop nuclear weapons. If you want our support, stop demanding that we support our Russian enemies even if they happen to be your allies.

What a sick generation we live in. This is what the plague of intermarriage does - it causes Jews to defend their Nazi murderers. But not on this forum.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2014, 09:34:15 AM »
why is justin bieber wearing that nazi shirt?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2014, 09:37:28 AM »
This kind of nazi clows everywhere. People need to stop doing this kind of crap! This stupid kids don't even know what they are doing. They should know who their enemy is, act like true patriots and stop mixing patriotism with this kind of nazi crap!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''