Author Topic: Three years of my life wasted with this Schvartza friend of mine.  (Read 6845 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Re: Three years of my life wasted with this Schvartza friend of mine.
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2007, 09:55:37 PM »
cosmokramer ,
Chalk it up too a learning experiance. I've had a few people over the years that were "My friends" , (on the net) that hate me because they found out what I really believe in. Seperate the wheat from the chaff. Plod on, and keep going. Chin up mate.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2007, 09:58:59 PM »
Incidents like this one are really confusing.

I definitely understand your feelings when you said 'fooking arab'.

You were pissed off and your bias against ayrabs surfaced.

Now, on this forum it's natural to despise ayrabs and mooooozies.

But you gotta understand this forum isn't representative of the way most people in our society feel and think (or at least admit to feeling or thinking).

Let's imagine the guy wasn't an ayrab.

Let's say he was black and you said 'fooking n@gger'.

Or let's say he was white and you said 'fooking cracker'.

Or he was a Jew and you said 'fooking kike'.

Would your friend have been just as upset with you ?

I have no way to know for sure, but I'm guessing she would be.

You've got to understand that most Americans like to think that all cultures and peoples are equals and that to 'generalize' about them in derogatory terms is unacceptable and taboo.

So I can understand where she's coming from.

I'm not saying I agree with her, just that I understand why she reacted the way she did.

In your moment of justifiable anger you revealed a side of yourself that she's uncomfortable with.

No reason to think you wasted three years of your life being her friend. You were friends for three years, probably had some good times together, and now you've learned a lesson in life.

Nothing to do but see what develops after you've both cooled down and move on with your lives.

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2007, 09:59:35 PM »
I too have a schvartza female friend- liberal and PC and complete opposite of me- but she's Jewish.
She got offended when I showed her the JTF website and didn't talk to me for a while  ::)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2007, 10:07:31 PM »
Cosmokramer, didn't you know from litening to Chaim for awhile that shvartzas would do this to you? I feel terrible for you and in a way this might be a blessing. You would be much better off with a jewish girl.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2007, 03:07:23 AM »
I'm damn sorry to hear that, Moshe. You're a nice guy but how bloomin' typical, though.

There's no shortage of folk who'll bite the hand of friendship. Arabs turn negros into slaves to this day while Jews bust their humps supporting civil rights and look at their reward.

Hang out with Jews, they're warm and cuddly and won't stab you in the back.

Jews who support moveon.org and the DailyKos might betray him. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2007, 08:49:40 AM »
My father says that from his experience w/ schvatzas they ALWAYS stab you in the back. 
jdl4ever your father is right. I always say this myself and have seen it from personal experience. No matter how friendly you try to be with black folks except for the rare exception they will turn on you and use the race card the first time they think you have said or did something they don't like. cosmokramer just take it as a learning experience and move on.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2007, 08:51:22 AM »
Once upon a time, there was a young boy named Vito. And he was becoming so brainwashed by the liberal media and New York City Board of Education, that he almost thought about being friends with a melazana. The End.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2007, 10:46:13 AM »
What's a melazana?

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2007, 10:48:46 AM »
Quote from: Lisa link=topic=7779.msg69479#msg69479 date=
What's a melazana?

LOL, an eggplant.  :D
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2007, 10:52:24 AM »
What's a melazana?

Eggplant :D  as more commonly known - molegnian (pr. mulenyan) which is the Napolian dialect.. and melangian, which is the Sicilian dialect. Melanzana is the proper Italian spelling.. but since I'm Sicilian, and melangian is more popular.. I'll just spell it in my funny dialect :D

newman

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2007, 01:23:25 PM »
What's a melazana?

Eggplant :D  as more commonly known - molegnian (pr. mulenyan) which is the Napolian dialect.. and melangian, which is the Sicilian dialect. Melanzana is the proper Italian spelling.. but since I'm Sicilian, and melangian is more popular.. I'll just spell it in my funny dialect :D

I must vigorously oppose the description of negros as eggplants!

Eggplants make a positive contribution to our lives and serve a purpose , negros...............................

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2007, 02:16:04 PM »
Newman, I understand where you're coming from... but then we would have to ban many contributers in life to their description... monkeys, apes, gorillas, chimps, baboons, lawns, crickets, moons, crickets.. the list just goes on..

newman

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2007, 02:21:58 PM »
Newman, I understand where you're coming from... but then we would have to ban many contributers in life to their description... monkeys, apes, gorillas, chimps, baboons, lawns, crickets, moons, crickets.. the list just goes on..

Good point, Vito. That's why I like 'Jig', but as it's frowned on, how about 'oxygen thief'? That word can pretty much cover all bases. :)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2007, 02:35:29 PM »

Good point, Vito. That's why I like 'Jig', but as it's frowned on, how about 'oxygen thief'? That word can pretty much cover all bases. :)

"Oxygen thief"  - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2007, 03:20:03 PM »

Best thing that could have happened, her true colors came out (no pun, okay maybe lol  ;D ) and you didn't lose anything major over it except for her fake "friendship".

Look, I'm twice your age, been there, done that, this is how you eventually end up with a circle of true dear friends, it's part of the process. In life you meet people, befriend them, and the lowlifes eventually show their true colors, through the process of elimination you get rid of all the creeps, and what you're left with is the best. After you experience it for a while, you see the signs way sooner and you won't waste 3 years on some loser.

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.