Author Topic: Three years of my life wasted with this Schvartza friend of mine.  (Read 6858 times)

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
This girl has finally crossed the line with me. She had rejected my friendship over the stupidest and most politicaly correct reason possible. First of all I was friends with her for 3 years. I was by her side at every possible moment she had trouble. I helped her out tremendously. We had a pretty good friendship. Last week she nearly got into with an Arab man on the street. Long story short, she asked if he could move away from her car, since he was blocking it. He left and minutes later he came back and started to curse her and was getting out of his car in a threatening matter. I was annoyed that day anyway and I called him an F'ing Arab. He left. But she got angry and called me a racist telling me to leave. What a closet anti-semite. This woman YM'SM has crossed me for the last time. Now it is time to reject her. I feel betrayed. And now, I will never talk to another Negro again. For all the crap I had to put up with her, this has crossed the line with me. She is in the Army but who cares? She got in on Affirmative Action. And she says she want to go to Iraq to and help the Iraqis. Well, good luck lady. You will see the savage Arab Muslim mind in action when you go. But to have that happen to you, make you realized how prized Muslims are in American society. How many people stick up for them and not Israel, or border control or any other moral issue. Well that was my week.

newman

Re: Three years of my life wasted with this Schvartza friend of mine.
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 02:02:41 PM »
I'm damn sorry to hear that, Moshe. You're a nice guy but how bloomin' typical, though.

There's no shortage of folk who'll bite the hand of friendship. Arabs turn negros into slaves to this day while Jews bust their humps supporting civil rights and look at their reward.

Hang out with Jews, they're warm and cuddly and won't stab you in the back.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 02:06:20 PM »
come on, you deserve more then that!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 02:06:55 PM »
I'm damn sorry to hear that, Moshe. You're a nice guy but how bloomin' typical, though.

There's no shortage of folk who'll bite the hand of friendship. Arabs turn negros into slaves to this day while Jews bust their humps supporting civil rights and look at their reward.

Anit that the truth Newman.

newman

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 02:13:03 PM »

Anit that the truth Newman.

Jews and negros, mate. If anything proves the saying about no good deed going unpunished................

Chin up, Moshe. Put it down to experience.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 03:37:47 PM »
SOme questions:

1. Was she Jewish?
2. Was this the first time she heard you say F..king arab?
3. What else was her arguement?
4. How did you respond to her arguement?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 03:56:59 PM »
SOme questions:

1. Was she Jewish?

No, a Gentile

No, we joked about it numerous times, more than I could count

That I embarrassed her

I said, if you want to not be my friend over this fine, but you will lose a good, if not your best friend.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2007, 04:24:24 PM »
SOme questions:

1. Was she Jewish?

No, a Gentile

That I embarrassed her

I said, if you want to not be my friend over this fine, but you will lose a good, if not your best friend.

1. I'm presuming that she was just a friend and you weren't planning any romantic involvement.
2. So if you guys joked about it numerous times, why this time did she go nuts?
3. How did you embarrass her? How did she say you did?
4. You handled yourself well with that last comment to her.
5. If you don't feel comfortable talking about this in public or with me you dont' have to. If you want to talk to me privately you are welcome to.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 04:29:13 PM »
It looks like a combination of PC hyper-sensitivity and pro-arab bias. When someone kisses off a friend for defending them against a sandape who was going to attack them, they're either insane or viciously prejudiced.

Moshe, you're not the biggot here.......she is.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2007, 04:30:17 PM »
SOme questions:

1. Was she Jewish?

No, a Gentile

That I embarrassed her

1. I'm presuming that she was just a friend and you weren't planning any romantic involvement.
5. If you don't feel comfortable talking about this in public or with me you dont' have to. If you want to talk to me privately you are welcome to.

She was just a friend

I did it in front of her friend, but she does defend Muslims

She told me I had 15 minutes to leave, that was racist

You can pm me if you want danny cookie, I just put this on here so people will no, how Blacks act towards muslims, sad thing is, she is half white.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2007, 04:30:53 PM »
My father says that from his experience w/ schvatzas they ALWAYS stab you in the back. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2007, 04:32:19 PM »
It looks like a combination of PC hyper-sensitivity and pro-arab bias. When someone kisses off a friend for defending them against a sandape who was going to attack them, they're either insane or viciously prejudiced.

I know I am not, She can kiss my a** for all I care. She wanted to be like that, thats fine. She is just another Schvartze.

kellymaureen

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2007, 04:33:31 PM »
I called him an F'ing Arab

See now that would have been ME saying that:P  I said that AND alot worse to the arab that slammed his car door into mine on purpose.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2007, 04:43:30 PM »
SOme questions:

1. Was she Jewish?

No, a Gentile

That I embarrassed her

She was just a friend

I did it in front of her friend, but she does defend Muslims

She told me I had 15 minutes to leave, that was racist

You can pm me if you want danny cookie, I just put this on here so people will no, how Blacks act towards muslims, sad thing is, she is half white.

ok so your friend's friend was there also when you made the comment..

Obviously her friend's friend was wrong because the guy was an Arab...and sure enough he was an a---hole..he provoked you so you had a right to scream back at him...so you said nothing racist..just to make that clear.

I'm just trying to figure out if your friend really agreed wtih you but didn't want to show that side in front of her racist friend...this is what i'm speculating right now.

newman

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2007, 04:44:19 PM »

I know I am not, She can kiss my a** for all I care. She wanted to be like that, thats fine. She is just another Schvartze.

In all fairness, liberal whites are just as stupid. They defend the very people who will cut their throats and enslave their children.

PC BS is like a virus affecting half the population and 90% of media and government.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2007, 04:59:02 PM »
Well she's no Allen Keyes ,Dr Thomas sowell or Ken Hamlin
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2007, 05:10:12 PM »
Her friend is a self hating white liberal piece of trash. A so called rocker. Whatever. the moral of the story is that blacks will stab you in the back.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2007, 05:12:30 PM »
All Leftist will they want a persons friendship but don'nt stand in the way of their pet projects
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2007, 05:18:24 PM »
not sure if all blacks stab people in the back...However, I despise the liberal white girl rocker that is freinds with her..and sure enough your half-black/white friend is very immature because she gave in to peer pressure.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2007, 05:19:53 PM »
not sure if all blacks stab people in the back...However, I despise the liberal white girl rocker that is freinds with her..and sure enough your half-black/white friend is very immature because she gave in to peer pressure.

I am not saying that most blacks do stab in the back. Not people like Alan keyes. And yes she is immature.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2007, 05:29:42 PM »
basically, just the wrong crowd.

but i do have one word of advice. If you choose to blurt out something someone esle might find to be racist, defend your comments and prove theirs' wrong.  Otherwise, the best time for a political debate is when you are ready to be subtle about it. .And the best way to stump a dimwit liberal is by asking them question after question about their views until they get stuck realizing their logic is way off.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2007, 05:47:08 PM »
basically, just the wrong crowd.

but i do have one word of advice. If you choose to blurt out something someone esle might find to be racist, defend your comments and prove theirs' wrong.  Otherwise, the best time for a political debate is when you are ready to be subtle about it. .And the best way to stump a dimwit liberal is by asking them question after question about their views until they get stuck realizing their logic is way off.

The only thing is, many liberals will never realize their logic is off because they either lack logical reasoning or they ignore it in lieu of their ideology.  I have argued with liberals about things to the point where their only response can be "you're right and I'm wrong" or "I know that I'm a hypocrite but I don't care".  They usually just hit you with the sound bites they've been brainwashed to respond with and that's the end of the argument.

Cosmo, if your friend thinks and says one thing when you're with her and another when other people are around, you're better off without her.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2007, 07:48:39 PM »
Some story.  Sounds like you found out her true colors and you're fortunate to be rid of her.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2007, 08:44:52 PM »
and what if she comes and apologize to you? what then?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2007, 08:48:56 PM »
It's not like you were wrong.  He IS an Arab, and you just had to use the first adjective that came to mind.  It's like saying "f'ing blue car" or "that radio is f'ing loud"
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!