Author Topic: I survived the 2014 California 6.0 Earthquake  (Read 4867 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I survived the 2014 California 6.0 Earthquake
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2014, 02:04:01 AM »
It was not an earthquake according to the narrative... It was destroyed by 'Fire and Brimstone' from heaven.

Genesis 19:

24. And the Lord caused to rain down upon Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire, from the Lord, from heaven.
25. And He turned over these cities and the entire plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and the vegetation of the ground

The Earthquakes in CA cause fires also. Hashem could have used natural means in the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Maybe it was a combination. Nature is also a miracle. It's a miracle that a tree grows and an orange comes out of a branch.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2014, 02:10:07 AM »

The Earthquakes in CA cause fires also. Hashem could have used natural means in the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah. Maybe it was a combination. Nature is also a miracle. It's a miracle that a tree grows and an orange comes out of a branch.

But you do not explain 'from heaven' in the description of the fire and brimstone.

I see you want to make the correlation, and I consider earthquakes to be a part of the natural order of things living on a fault line.

These recent quakes have had little effect on San Francisco which is the haven for the homosexuals. Napa area is not so much...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2014, 11:31:06 AM »
The 1989 Earthquake had a bigger effect on San Francisco. There was the same type of damage like with this one.