Author Topic: Take Back America is Barely Audible again  (Read 3926 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Take Back America is Barely Audible again
« on: October 11, 2006, 09:09:38 PM »
The Jewish Task Force and Ask JTF posts don't have this problem. Something is wrong with the audio quality of the Take Back America post. This is the second week in a row. Are other people having trouble listening to it on their machines?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Take Back America is Barely Audible again
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 09:16:35 PM »
It's actually the same program. They haven't updated either show yet. I wonder what's up?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Take Back America is Barely Audible again
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 03:56:47 AM »
We apologize for the 24 hour delay in updating the programs.  It's been a very hectic week for Chaim.

The programs have now been updated, and I believe that the audio quality on both programs is excellent.

JTF is usually so reliable in delivering programs on time and with good audio quality, thank G-d, that when something goes wrong, people are surprised.

But thank you for bringing this to our attention.  Whenever something is wrong with the programs, you should make us aware of it either with a new thread on the forum, or with a personal message to me, or both.

Thanks again, takebackourtemple and thunderbolt.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 04:12:33 AM by jsullivan »