Author Topic: Suriving the coming nuclear war  (Read 5949 times)

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Re: Suriving the coming nuclear war
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2014, 04:44:40 PM »
It would take a miracle to make many self-hating Jews make teshuva, fine, but there are some that hate Torah so much, Hashem could come down and tell them to keep shabbat, and they wouldn't budge. That's not counting on miracles, it's counting on Hashem to violate free-will, which can't happen.

it is far from reality yet, many of these zombie work in security forces and they wait to catch a Jew to make all the bad they want, these self hating  Jews are worse than those evil Is jihadist and that says a lot.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2014, 11:35:07 PM »
it is far from reality yet, many of these zombie work in security forces and they wait to catch a Jew to make all the bad they want, these self hating  Jews are worse than those evil Is jihadist and that says a lot.

They are evil, fine, in the days of Jezebel, there were a lot of evil Jewish priests of B*al, but they gave that up when they saw the truth. The caliber of many people we have today is such that they would fight harder against Him if Hashem came down and said hi. My point is that I don't see any possibility of any kind that the world will make teshuva, the only thing is that if we controlled the education system and made it Jewish, the next generation could have a chance and we could save them, which is 2 big miraculous ifs, and it seems obvious that within another generation, the Jewish people most likely won't have the merit to keep getting saved, so while there is a slight chance that a miracle could fit in and make that work, the most likely course of action is that the terrible prophesies come true, and therefore, we have to prepare, or surviving will take away from our merit. Not preparing is a demerit.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline shane2

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2014, 12:56:08 AM »
Inevitably, we all have friends, neighbors and relatives that if/when nuclear crisis is unleashed we'd like them to have been better prepared for it. Ideally, for security, too, you want a buffer of like minded people surrounding you, being potential allies then, and less likely future roaming threats to your limited supplies and resources.

Biggest challenge to doing so is most of these people think that prepping for anything nuclear is futile, that it's largely un-survivable. That's an issue even with many preppers, too.

Best tool, IMO, for busting through their myths of nuclear un-survivability, and getting them then onto the road to prepping for it, is my article "The Good News About Nuclear Destruction" here...
www.ki4u.com/goodnews.htm

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2014, 01:11:43 AM »
I don't believe there is going to be a nuclear war anytime soon. And I don't think the bible says that 2/3rd's of the population is about to be wiped out. I also don't think the pakistani monsoon floods or the ukrainian civil war have anything to do with bible prophecy. There have been much worse times, think cold war, think WWII. I can understand why Israeli's would want to prepare in the face of Iran possibly developing a nuclear weapon (to be clear, I don't think Iran will ever succeed in producing such a weapon, although I understand the threat). But there is no need to panic, enjoy life, don't worry, there have been much worse times.
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2014, 01:43:33 AM »
Mein Koran, I do believe the prophecies of the Jewish prophets as they have been correct before, and their prophecy is true.

For a good explanation of Jewish end-of-days scenarios read this PDF file...

http://download.yutorah.org/2008/1053/726192/War%2520in%2520Jewish%2520Apocalyptic%2520Thought.pdf

http://mail.shemayisrael.com/pipermail/daf-background_shemayisrael.co.il/2005-April/000246.html

19) [line 53] MILCHEMES GOG U'MAGOG

(a) Magog is first mentioned among the sons of Yefes, son of Noach, in Bereishis 10:2. The prophet Yechezkel (chapters 38-39) describes a cataclysmic war lead by Gog of the land of Magog, where many nations combine forces to wage war against the land of Yisrael. The prophecy assures Gog that HaSh-m Himself will ruin the war effort and will destroy all of his multitudes. It is traditionally assumed that this war will take place at the end of days, preceding the revelation of HaSh-m as master of His world. (b) The suffering of all of the people involved in the war of Gog u'Magog will be unprecedented. The phrase "Milchemes Gog u'Magog" has become Chazal's archetype for unusual misery and affliction.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2014, 02:10:57 PM »
Inevitably, we all have friends, neighbors and relatives that if/when nuclear crisis is unleashed we'd like them to have been better prepared for it. Ideally, for security, too, you want a buffer of like minded people surrounding you, being potential allies then, and less likely future roaming threats to your limited supplies and resources.

Biggest challenge to doing so is most of these people think that prepping for anything nuclear is futile, that it's largely un-survivable. That's an issue even with many preppers, too.

Best tool, IMO, for busting through their myths of nuclear un-survivability, and getting them then onto the road to prepping for it, is my article "The Good News About Nuclear Destruction" here...
www.ki4u.com/goodnews.htm

Great resource. As for others, I already planned out my little settlement in Israel, the buildings will deploy in 2 seconds with a confidential technology (interested and got money? PM me), and then a series of tunnels will be constructed from a cellar in each home leading to a main shelter that pulbic can run to, and leading from that shelter a secret one that is fully prepped for the long haul will be for my family and friends. I have no doubt that they will be less than enthusiastic about waiting for nuclear disaster, so this way they'll have a shot.

I don't believe there is going to be a nuclear war anytime soon. And I don't think the bible says that 2/3rd's of the population is about to be wiped out. I also don't think the pakistani monsoon floods or the ukrainian civil war have anything to do with bible prophecy. There have been much worse times, think cold war, think WWII. I can understand why Israeli's would want to prepare in the face of Iran possibly developing a nuclear weapon (to be clear, I don't think Iran will ever succeed in producing such a weapon, although I understand the threat). But there is no need to panic, enjoy life, don't worry, there have been much worse times.

It does say that there will be a nuclear disaster and that 2/3 of the world will die  (Muman, source him with one of the lovely explanatory articles you make nicely). If you don't like it, then believe another book, but this is the only one you can't disprove. There is every need to both panic and enjoy life while you still can, but also prepare for the worst times ever prophesied.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2014, 03:39:19 PM »
If such event is to occure there is no survival .. Must note how effective Russians are
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2014, 08:08:37 PM »
Quote from: Mein Koran
.......... (to be clear, I don't think Iran will ever succeed in producing such a weapon, although I understand the threat) .......

Experts say that Iran is not too far off from developing nuclear bombs, so I think that this statement is just wishful thinking.  And I think it's dangerous thinking also.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2014, 11:04:27 PM »
If such event is to occure there is no survival .. Must note how effective Russians are

There is survival. For 1/3 of the population of the world. For most, there's "no chance anything bad will happen". It isn't surprising that 2/3 will die. I intend to meet Moshiah.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2014, 03:33:06 PM »
Not promoting drug use while the world is dying in an apocalypse, but growing hemp is the most efficient way to turn carbon dioxide into air, and that could be critical if ventilation fails.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2014, 04:08:31 AM »
It is better to attack Iran and finish their nuke development capability, than to wait for the coming nuclear war.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2014, 02:09:00 PM »
It is better to attack Iran and finish their nuke development capability, than to wait for the coming nuclear war.

Sure. Since we can only control the things in our control, prep up.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2014, 04:07:12 PM »
are we dead yet?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2014, 06:23:32 PM »
are we dead yet?

Do you think it's a joke in the bible when it says that 2/3 of the world will die in the battle of Gog and Magog, which hasn't happened yet?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2014, 07:43:29 PM »
Yeah because this thread doesn't sound batsh!t crazy at all!

Barely a word related to religion even mentioned in this thread.  Spare us the false prophecy please.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2014, 08:06:02 PM »
Mein Koran, I do believe the prophecies of the Jewish prophets as they have been correct before, and their prophecy is true.

Clarification, you believe in your and LKZ's (and yerusha's? Wow great source of info) interpretations of the prophesies.   So do not claim that if we do not believe all but 6000 will die in a nuclear holocaust that we are somehow in denial of the prophesies.   Get real, please.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2014, 09:31:39 PM »
I don't believe the yershua post that 3000 or whatever small number of Jews will be left, though it's interesting to see that that's "the worst that could happen". In Isiah they say 2/3 of the world will die though, right?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2014, 11:50:53 PM »
Oh muh Gad! You're right!

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2014, 11:54:22 PM »
LKZ take it easy. We're still alive.
Obongo wants to kill us first. So, you'll have to tell your friends to get in line.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774