Author Topic: Ben Sorer Umorer  (Read 3016 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Ben Sorer Umorer
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2014, 11:06:46 PM »
He is Satmar but goes to a Chabad shul & most of the people don't talk to him.
One of my sons lives there So I get it from a reliable source.

How is he Satmar if he doesn't pray by them even, doesn't dress like a Hassid and has pictures of his wife (I presume the lady in the pic near him) his daughter/or grand-daughter that isn't modest (while they are very strict with that) and has stupid wording such as "inshallah" and other such stupidity and non-sense.  Has "Muslim is not a terrorist" banner, which then says that Jews are! Americans are! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203861228384723&set=pb.1041028757.-2207520000.1410318285.&type=3&theater
  He is and very much looks like a mental case that is for sure.

I'd say its a Muzlim.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2014, 11:23:53 PM »
How is he Satmar if he doesn't pray by them even, doesn't dress like a Hassid and has pictures of his wife (I presume the lady in the pic near him) his daughter/or grand-daughter that isn't modest (while they are very strict with that) and has stupid wording such as "inshallah" and other such stupidity and non-sense.  Has "Muslim is not a terrorist" banner, which then says that Jews are! Americans are! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203861228384723&set=pb.1041028757.-2207520000.1410318285.&type=3&theater
  He is and very much looks like a mental case that is for sure.

I'd say its a Muzlim.
Before he got sick & lost weight he wore a shtreimel & knickers with white socks & a flying saucer hat during the week.
This is when I last him 9 years ago.
He even lead the davening at times .
Chabad is the only Orthodox shul within walking distance & he was Satmar went off the derech & came back.
He told me his whole story.
When I knew him he was a Satmar.
Just because he davens by Chabad doesn't make him not a Satmar even the Satmar Rebbe davens by Chabad when he goes to Palm Springs.
His daughter is off the derech that is why she is not tznius.
I am Chabad & daven by Breslov because I find the local Chabad in my neighborhood to be repugnant & repulsive.
We have Sephardim davening by us big deal as long as the shul has a proper mechitza & goes by halacha

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2014, 11:34:34 PM »
Before he got sick & lost weight he wore a shtreimel & knickers with white socks & a flying saucer hat during the week.
This is when I last him 9 years ago.
He even lead the davening at times .
Chabad is the only Orthodox shul within walking distance & he was Satmar went off the derech & came back.
He told me his whole story.
When I knew him he was a Satmar.
Just because he davens by Chabad doesn't make him not a Satmar even the Satmar Rebbe davens by Chabad when he goes to Palm Springs.
His daughter is off the derech that is why she is not tznius.
I am Chabad & daven by Breslov because I find the local Chabad in my neighborhood to be repugnant & repulsive.
We have Sephardim davening by us big deal as long as the shul has a proper mechitza & goes by halacha

Ok but based on all you said it doesn't make sense to still call him a satmar just because he's from a satmar family.  Seems he does not follow the satmar customs and is more like a satmar turned muslim who attends Chabad.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2014, 11:38:58 PM »
Ok but based on all you said it doesn't make sense to still call him a satmar just because he's from a satmar family.  Seems he does not follow the satmar customs and is more like a satmar turned muslim who attends Chabad.

:::D  boy that is something. "satmar turned muslim who attends chabad".

Anyway I think he's some deranged Muzzie or Muzzie wanna be based on his groups (learn islam etc.), some dress pictures (with the Muslim terrorist Kafiya and not 1 with a streimel) and that poster that doesn't even say or blame "Zionist" but straight to "Jews" .

+ I just saw, he doesn't even have a Kippa on in some of his pictures. He either has a hat, the muslim Kafiyya or nothing on at all.

Apparently he wears the Kefiya  " Avi Ibrahim Balser I wear it on Purim and on May 15, to show solidarity. "  (May 15 being "nakba" day. )

Overall YIMAH SHEMO to this animal no matter what or who he is.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2014, 11:53:45 PM »
If he was a Muslim why would he attend Chabad?
Unless he is a closest Muslim still openly doing Jewish things while when not around Jews doing Muslim things.
More feasible.
For sure he is a Muslim/Arab sympathizer IMHO.
He was my facebook friend & then defriended me after I told him off.
He has known me for years & it is no great secret that I am a Kahanist.
I haven't seen him since moving to Israel.
He evolved into a schmuck.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2014, 12:44:58 AM »
No matter what, this kook is 'off the derech' and flying with enemies...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2014, 12:48:34 AM »
No matter what, this kook is 'off the derech' and flying with enemies...
Exactly!!!!!
 >:(