Author Topic: The return of Nazism in Germany  (Read 4330 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline dimitry

• Junior JTFer
Re: The return of Nazism in Germany
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 01:41:38 PM »
It's only a tiny percentage of the population.

The vast majority of antisemitism in Europe and the West is nowadays in the leftist movements and the Islamist movements.

It's really the left-wing and the far-left which is a more significant threat.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 01:49:05 PM »

The vast majority of antisemitism in Europe and the West is nowadays in the leftist movements and the Islamist movements.

Making excuses for Nazi Germany now are we?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline dimitry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 01:53:57 PM »
No. However, the world is in flux, and the Nazis of today are more commonly found in the left-wing movements than on the right.

This is numerical. There is right-wing antisemitism, but the left-wing antisemitism is much more powerful today.  Look at the BDS movement - it is replicating the Nazi methods, but it is supported by the left-wing.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 06:11:49 PM »
Europeans don't love us? What a shock...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 11:06:33 PM »
The germans are a nation of cockroaches that should have been wiped out after WW2 and who deserve to be wiped out now.

Offline dimitry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 10:59:57 AM »
The germans are a nation of cockroaches that should have been wiped out after WW2 and who deserve to be wiped out now.
Enough childish comments.

Nowadays a substantial number of Germans are pro-Jewish and pro-Israel.

Today, Germany provides the Dolphin submarines, that give Israel a nuclear second-strike capability.

The world is in flux, the enemies are always changing, and if you don't realise that and see who are the current dangers - you will get yourself killed, just like the Jews in the holocaust who failed to identify the dangers facing them at that time.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2014, 11:43:43 PM »
Enough childish comments.

Nowadays a substantial number of Germans are pro-Jewish and pro-Israel.

Today, Germany provides the Dolphin submarines, that give Israel a nuclear second-strike capability.

The world is in flux, the enemies are always changing, and if you don't realise that and see who are the current dangers - you will get yourself killed, just like the Jews in the holocaust who failed to identify the dangers facing them at that time.

Dmitry,

Do not be fooled... People don't change that fundamentally in such a short period of time. Do you know the history of the Jewish people? In every generation they seek to kill us. I do not trust the Germans today. Long before the Nazis rose to power there was a basic Jew hatred prevalent in German folk culture, in their Lutheran religion. I don't think 70 years after the atrocities of Nazi Germany we can be so foolish as to trust them.

I also don't think it is wise to accept the submarines because ultimately they will be used to force Israel into more suicidal deals with our enemies.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 12:30:11 AM »
Dmitry,

Do not be fooled... People don't change that fundamentally in such a short period of time. Do you know the history of the Jewish people? In every generation they seek to kill us. I do not trust the Germans today. Long before the Nazis rose to power there was a basic Jew hatred prevalent in German folk culture, in their Lutheran religion. I don't think 70 years after the atrocities of Nazi Germany we can be so foolish as to trust them.

I also don't think it is wise to accept the submarines because ultimately they will be used to force Israel into more suicidal deals with our enemies.

Why? It was brought for 1 billion.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline dimitry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2014, 12:36:10 AM »
Dmitry,

Antisemitism is a deep part of German culture, which led to the holocaust.

But today, Germany is one of countries in the world that threatens Israel least.

The same dangers face us as in the 1930s, but they come from different places.

In every generation they seek to kill us. But the people who seek to kill us change their identities. And not seeing that is a great danger.

In addition, it goes without saying that there are pro-Israel Germans today (more pro-Israel people than in most other European countries). And people who understand the guilt of the country.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 12:56:24 AM by dimitry »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2014, 09:34:03 AM »
Why? It was brought for 1 billion.
They are heavily subsidized by the German government. I think around 30% of the cost is paid by Germany. One Sub was free, I believe. These are the best stealth diesel subs in the world.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 12:21:20 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2014, 11:18:15 AM »

בס''ד

dimitry, I have noticed that almost every comment you make is self-hating. Your lack of self-respect is atrocious. I find your comments sickening.

Now you claim that "only a tiny percentage" of the German Nazis are Nazis. The German Amalekites who murdered over 6 million Jews are "pro-Jewish and pro-Israel".

After perpetrating the worst crime in human history, the German Nazis now lead the European Nazi Union which pressures Israel non-stop to commit national suicide.

Almost all Germans supported Hitler fanatically during the holocaust. Today almost all Germans support Israeli national suicide. Not a single German political party even recognizes Israel's right to her own capital city of Jerusalem. Germany funds the radical left groups in Israel like Peace Now and Betzelem to destroy the Jewish homeland from within. German Nazi Chancellor Angela Merkel angrily screams at Netanyahu over Jews building homes in their own land. German Nazi leaders and the German Nazi news media have the gall to give moral lectures to Jews on how Israel should treat the Arab Nazis.

But dimitry tells us that the German Nazis are pro-Jewish and pro-Israel. dimitry says it is "childish" to be against the German Nazis. Nauseating.

Offline dimitry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2014, 08:24:44 PM »
בס''ד

dimitry, I have noticed that almost every comment you make is self-hating. Your lack of self-respect is atrocious. I find your comments sickening.

Now you claim that "only a tiny percentage" of the German Nazis are Nazis. The German Amalekites who murdered over 6 million Jews are "pro-Jewish and pro-Israel".

After perpetrating the worst crime in human history, the German Nazis now lead the European Nazi Union which pressures Israel non-stop to commit national suicide.

Almost all Germans supported Hitler fanatically during the holocaust. Today almost all Germans support Israeli national suicide. Not a single German political party even recognizes Israel's right to her own capital city of Jerusalem. Germany funds the radical left groups in Israel like Peace Now and Betzelem to destroy the Jewish homeland from within. German Nazi Chancellor Angela Merkel angrily screams at Netanyahu over Jews building homes in their own land. German Nazi leaders and the German Nazi news media have the gall to give moral lectures to Jews on how Israel should treat the Arab Nazis.

But dimitry tells us that the German Nazis are pro-Jewish and pro-Israel. dimitry says it is "childish" to be against the German Nazis. Nauseating.

It's nothing to do with being 'self-hating'. It's being in touch with reality.

And living in a dream world is the reason so many Jews didn't flee during the holocaust. 

---
---

As for American Jews.

I always found it strange that American Jews don't seem to notice that the world capital of neo-Nazism today is the United States.  Almost all neo-Nazism and holocaust denial is today produced by United States authors.

David Duke was even elected into the House of Representatives.

By the way, my cousins were given German nationality on account of being Jewish, when the United States rejected this.

---
---

And if you are worried about Peace Now and the leftist NGOs funded by the EU (they also funded by the US), it is the duty of the Israeli government to outlaw them. The person to blame for blocking the proposal to curtail their funding is Reuven Rivlin. 

They are heavily subsidized by the German government. I think around 30% of the cost is paid by Germany. One Sub was free, I believe. These are the best stealth diesel subs in the world.

Indeed, and they fitted to launch Israel's (nuclear-armed) cruise missiles.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 08:39:13 PM by dimitry »

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2014, 10:26:14 PM »
^ Is this Weigang?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2014, 12:33:53 AM »
I'm going to plop this video right into this thread, potentially busting a new angle to the entire discussion. True this video was made in the late 80's or early 90's and things are always changing, but this video documents some of the historical Jew hatred of the period (when there were actual nazis running for government in Germany)...

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2014, 06:34:34 AM »
בס''ד

By the way, my cousins were given German nationality on account of being Jewish, when the United States rejected this.

I knew it. I knew that you probably had family in Nazi Germany after seeing you so zealously defend the nation that murdered over 6 million Jews.

Any Jews who move to Nazi Germany deserve whatever they get. Please tell your cousins to stay there. We don't need any more assimilated, intermarried, German-loving Jews in the land of Israel, G-d forbid. Many Judenrat Israeli Jewish leftists are also moving to Nazi Germany. I hope all of the self-hating Jews go there. That's where they belong.

And if you are worried about Peace Now and the leftist NGOs funded by the EU (they also funded by the US), it is the duty of the Israeli government to outlaw them. The person to blame for blocking the proposal to curtail their funding is Reuven Rivlin.

So you are making excuses for the fact that most of the funding for radical left Israeli traitor groups like Peace Now and Betzelem comes from the German-controlled European Union. You want to be the public relations representative of Nazi Germany - you have an excuse for everything they do. With their hands dripping with the blood of over 6 million Jews, the Germans now fund every traitor group that destroys Israel from within. The Germans do this while demanding that Israel commit national suicide and while blackmailing Israel with boycotts. Oh yes, you are right, they are "pro-Jewish and pro-Israel".

Big deal. The Germans sold Israel the submarines so that they could pressure the Jews to commit suicide without being accused of reverting to their Nazi Jew-hating past. Now every zhid is eternally grateful to Nazi Germany.

BTW the Russian goyim never defend and praise Germany. Because they're normal.

The only place where there is a substantial number of pro-Israel Germans is in the United States. There are evangelical Christians of German descent in America who are sincerely pro-Israel. But these Christians are actually far more American than German. One of the reasons they are pro-Israel is because they have become Americanized. A large minority of Americans support Israel - something which definitely does not exist in substantial numbers in Germany or Europe.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2014, 07:04:11 AM »
how do we know dimitry is actually jewish? maybe I'm jewish.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline dimitry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2014, 03:16:02 PM »
בס''ד

I knew it. I knew that you probably had family in Nazi Germany after seeing you so zealously defend the nation that murdered over 6 million Jews.

Any Jews who move to Nazi Germany deserve whatever they get. Please tell your cousins to stay there. We don't need any more assimilated, intermarried, German-loving Jews in the land of Israel, G-d forbid. Many Judenrat Israeli Jewish leftists are also moving to Nazi Germany. I hope all of the self-hating Jews go there. That's where they belong.

Unlike American Jews, many us  have family that suffered directly from Nazi killing (while the New York Times was denying that this existed).

As for Russian-speaking Jewish community of Germany. I don't know any who are really happy in Germany. They came because were given a visa, which  US and Canada also rejected at the time. Life there is simply for practical purposes, as for most of us who make a career in the west.

At the same time, they don't face any real threats, except from Muslim community. We have plenty of real threats, and in Germany it is the Muslim community (directly) and the leftists (that threaten Israel). 

The Israeli Jews who immigrate to Berlin are a completely different people. They choose to come to Berlin for spiritual reasons. These Israeli Jews who live in Berlin are frankly quite strange. They have nothing in common with my position.

So you are making excuses for the fact that most of the funding for radical left Israeli traitor groups like Peace Now and Betzelem comes from the German-controlled European Union. You want to be the public relations representative of Nazi Germany - you have an excuse for everything they do. With their hands dripping with the blood of over 6 million Jews, the Germans now fund every traitor group that destroys Israel from within. The Germans do this while demanding that Israel commit national suicide and while blackmailing Israel with boycotts. Oh yes, you are right, they are "pro-Jewish and pro-Israel".

First of all the primarily problem are left-wing Israelis and Jews. We can easily solve the NGO problem legislatively - unfortunately attempts were blocked previously by Rivlin and Israeli Supreme Court.

Second, the main funding is from private donors (George Soros above all, and other donors - above all American Jews), and EU (as a whole - not Germany in particular). There is a website called NGO watch, where you can investigate this.

The worst offender is the New Israel Fund, which is sponsored by American Jews.

The EU jumps on the NGO bandwagon, which was set up by leftist American Jews, with some useful idiots in Israel.

In this sphere, it is  American Jews that are in the driving seat (the EU is happy in the passenger seat), and it is the Israeli leftists who prevent us from making a proper defense against them.

Big deal. The Germans sold Israel the submarines so that they could pressure the Jews to commit suicide without being accused of reverting to their Nazi Jew-hating past.
The submarines were given for free, and they are our most important weapon.  It doesn't mean anything that we should forgive Germany. But you can recognise when an action is helpful.

Now every zhid is eternally grateful to Nazi Germany.

BTW the Russian goyim never defend and praise Germany. Because they're normal.

In Russia, was a huge neo-Nazi movement up to a decade ago. It was banned and outlawed by Putin.  It went into a kind of underground after

The only place where there is a substantial number of pro-Israel Germans is in the United States. There are evangelical Christians of German descent in America who are sincerely pro-Israel. But these Christians are actually far more American than German. One of the reasons they are pro-Israel is because they have become Americanized. A large minority of Americans support Israel - something which definitely does not exist in substantial numbers in Germany or Europe.

The pro-Israel protestants in the United States are a great blessing.  (And so also are ones, when they are found in Germany.) But this is not on account of their being American. Amongst the greatest enemies of Israel, are many American Jews.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 04:02:22 PM by dimitry »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2014, 05:44:13 PM »
Nazism never left Germany.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2014, 05:56:00 PM »
I have not watched this documentary but it purports to show modern neo-nazis in Germany.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2014, 06:01:31 PM »
I would not be surprised if our friend Dimitry is from Pedofront.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2014, 07:05:56 PM »
I would not be surprised if our friend Dimitry is from Pedofront.

I have not seen any comments which would suggest he supports the nazis. Rather he seems to discount their political power.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2014, 05:09:58 AM »
Making excuses for Nazi Germany now are we?

No. We speak the truth.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2014, 05:17:30 AM »
I have not watched this documentary but it purports to show modern neo-nazis in Germany.

A documentary like hundreds of documentarys... There is nazism in Germany. I work with Germans and i know lots of Germans. I know where i talk about and the majority of the Germans are not nazi's. This documentarys showing the same things all the time; A town, a few small nazi's groups, and some riots/fights with the far left. I know that Irish zionist denies  the truth ALL the time. His only argument is 'Oh you defending the nazis'. Childish behaviour time and time again.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2014, 05:21:17 AM »
By the way. Fact is that now this days the nazi groups and 'nazi hooligans' are not a big thread. The worst danger and terror is coming from the far left and the Islamic gangs (how long will it take before Irish Zionist will tell me i support and protect the nazis just because i know something about Germany and he doesnt).  :::D